The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Reptile and Reptile Version 2 Release
SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  Emptyby dev Today at 12:26 pm

» Captain Britain MARVEL COMICS EARTH 616- WIP
SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  Emptyby Essex Today at 9:06 am

» The Most Fighting Game of All Time
SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 9:23 pm

» More Fun Comics #66 - The Spectre Stalks the Night!
SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 10:58 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thatguy

thatguy

SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  Empty
PostSubject: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  EmptyMarch 10th 2019, 8:32 pm

I've finally recovered all the code, sprites, and sounds to get SyN's stages to work with full interactivity again.
Here is a video of all 4 of them in action and a bonus video of his Alien Mothership mini game.

Here is Interactive Strider HQ Data Feed Room by SyN:

Here is Interactive Meteor Storm by SyN:

Here is Interactive Requiem for the Damned by Syn:

Here is Interactive Strider HQ by SyN:

Here is Contra Alien Mothership Mini Game by SyN:

SyN's Interactive Mugen stages download:
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/0VFlgYhS#rpWr1ijcmUCiwAomce5gRBjcTEIBz8m3_zgZWyVFlFY

Last edited by thatguy on February 4th 2021, 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added link to recovered archive of SyN interactive stages)
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  EmptyMarch 11th 2019, 10:33 pm

But Meteor Storm needs the ground for explode when P2 fall
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  EmptyMarch 11th 2019, 10:49 pm

It does have all of the effects. 700 sprites, and 11 sound effects that had to be added to the screenpack.
A bunch of code that had to be added to each character.

I realized after posting Meteor Storm I don't quite have it aligned correctly. It should look quite different when the sprites are aligned Wink  I'll work on that soon.

Requiem of the damned I didn't show the water splash effects, and the statue gets hit by lightning and explodes too. I'll make up another video soon too.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  EmptyMarch 12th 2019, 12:20 am

thatguy wrote:
It does have all of the effects. 700 sprites, and 11 sound effects that had to be added to the screenpack.
A bunch of code that had to be added to each character.

I realized after posting Meteor Storm I don't quite have it aligned correctly. It should look quite different when the sprites are aligned Wink  I'll work on that soon.

Requiem of the damned I didn't show the water splash effects, and the statue gets hit by lightning and explodes too. I'll make up another video soon too.
because I have the original Meteor Stomr for Winmugen, but I try to add in Mugen 1.0 but the mugen not acept the codes for this stage, telling on the characters offcourse the SFF file woks good
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  EmptyMarch 12th 2019, 12:34 am

Yes I'm trying to get it (and everything) working correctly on 1.0 and 1.1.

I'm just not that good with stages as of yet, so it takes me longer to fix them.

You have the winmugen version still too, right on.
Yes I remember this 10 years ago, so wanted to bring it all back to life again.
I hope I can get the ground breaking to show up and work.
This is the last thing missing from the 4 stages.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  EmptyMarch 12th 2019, 2:45 am

I will wait these update stages SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  670481599
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  EmptyMarch 12th 2019, 6:29 pm

thatguy wrote:
Yes I'm trying to get it (and everything) working correctly on 1.0 and 1.1.

I'm just not that good with stages as of yet, so it takes me longer to fix them.

You have the winmugen version still too, right on.
Yes I remember this 10 years ago, so wanted to bring it all back to life again.
I hope I can get the ground breaking to show up and work.
This is the last thing missing from the 4 stages.
I done, the Meteor Storm works in Mugen 1.0 & 1.1 yesterday work this codes, I change everything for works all this stuff, let me add a video for show you bro
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  EmptyMarch 12th 2019, 8:45 pm

chuchoryu wrote:

I done, the Meteor Storm works in Mugen 1.0 & 1.1 yesterday work this codes, I change everything for works all this stuff, let me add a video for show you bro

I'd love to see it working in 1.0 & 1.1.
Maybe we can combine our efforts as I have all others complete but that one.
I still haven't had time to try fixing it yet.
I'm trying to make it easier to get these extras into mugen for all users (not just the ones that know how to code).

Got busy working on the Super Smash Bros patch Wink
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  EmptyFebruary 4th 2021, 8:49 pm

I lost all my files due to a hard drive failure in the last year (actually 2 drives in a row). Lucky I am well versed in file recovery (work in tech support, and IT support) and am slowing starting to recover everything that was lost.

This was one of the first things I recovered and I am posting it now as it has been offline for many years at this point. Shortly after posting these videos so long ago I was talking with SyN about a possible return to mugen. He does have some plans still for mugen, but is busy with other projects. Who knows if or when he will change his focus back to mugen.

First post updated with download.

Always back up your character before patching, and enjoy.

To check out what SyN is up to, please visit his youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMh3AiK979knbFIsREOUdDA
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  EmptyFebruary 4th 2021, 11:45 pm

thatguy wrote:
I lost all my files due to a hard drive failure in the last year (actually 2 drives in a row). Lucky I am well versed in file recovery (work in tech support, and IT support) and am slowing starting to recover everything that was lost.

This was one of the first things I recovered and I am posting it now as it has been offline for many years at this point. Shortly after posting these videos so long ago I was talking with SyN about a possible return to mugen. He does have some plans still for mugen, but is busy with other projects. Who knows if or when he will change his focus back to mugen.

First post updated with download.

Always back up your character before patching, and enjoy.

To check out what SyN is up to, please visit his youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMh3AiK979knbFIsREOUdDA
SyN is making cero of mugen in around 9 years, many of his stuff is personal and he never release that stuff
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  EmptyFebruary 4th 2021, 11:59 pm

Everything in this pack was released publicly on his old site. cheers
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  EmptyFebruary 5th 2021, 2:46 am

thatguy wrote:
Everything in this pack was released publicly on his old site. cheers
Oh yeah! I have but I mean
-Shin Lvl2 Akuma
-Dark Temple: Air combat interactive
-Dragon Guy
-TMNT Future City
-Shin Lv2 Ryu
-Chameleon
-SyN Screen Pack 2010
-Meteor Storm HD interactive stage
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  EmptyFebruary 5th 2021, 8:07 pm

Damn I remember seeing some posts about some of those in years past, and even a few videos.

I'm glad he shared them with some people as all that work shouldn't go to waste.
I unfortunately was never lucky enough to get my hands on those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive    SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive  Empty

Back to top Go down

SyN's Interactive mugen stages archive
Page 1 of 1