The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 1:11 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!)

Go down 
+2
yolomate
NightDevil123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) Empty
PostSubject: The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!)   The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) EmptyFebruary 9th 2019, 9:35 pm

I've been working on this for over a year, and I finally got it done! (Had to redo some pages after new characters and backgrounds came out...)

I started off with The Flash, in the style of one of his Silver Age adventures. (I'm a huge Flash fan, and I've been lucky to nab a bunch of Flash comics from the 1960s)

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) Ah0vuun

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) KPwo1wM

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) A7kMEFH

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) Qee2F9J

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) QJo4pdJ

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) R7KPTMW

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) EEPVm3L

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) EgPFrgQ

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) BI4aJh2

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) GhZvNFJ

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) 2J4rnj2

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) 4kzKfDj

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) B5vKejH

Last edited by NightDevil123 on November 26th 2019, 2:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!)   The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) EmptyFebruary 9th 2019, 10:30 pm

Mods, please delete this individual post - I've consolidated the whole comic into a single post

Last edited by NightDevil123 on November 26th 2019, 2:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!)   The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) EmptyFebruary 9th 2019, 10:35 pm

Mods, please delete this individual post - I've consolidated the whole comic into a single post

Last edited by NightDevil123 on November 26th 2019, 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!)   The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 9:36 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!)   The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 10:43 am

funny
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!)   The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 11:36 am

Woow ... slow
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!)   The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) EmptyFebruary 11th 2019, 12:53 pm

Thanks for all the feedback...I think. Wink

No, seriously, thanks to one and all! I'm kicking around ideas for more - it'll just depend on what sprites, characters, and backgrounds become available for me to work with.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!)   The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) EmptyFebruary 11th 2019, 1:28 pm

Great... We will wait other comics
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!)   The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) EmptyApril 15th 2019, 8:38 pm

NightDevil123 wrote:

No, seriously, thanks to one and all! I'm kicking around ideas for more - it'll just depend on what sprites, characters, and backgrounds become available for me to work with.

always loved your covers. a full comic was amazing.

my question though is this from the quote....what do you mean available to work with? everything is available to you considering the medium you work with. if you are worried about permissions for your covers and maybe future full comics, don't be.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!)   The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) EmptyApril 15th 2019, 10:45 pm

volzzilla wrote:
NightDevil123 wrote:

always loved your covers. a full comic was amazing.

my question though is this from the quote....what do you mean available to work with? everything is available to you considering the medium you work with. if you are worried about permissions for your covers and maybe future full comics, don't be.

Thanks! I just meant waiting for certain characters to be created in the first place. Since I don't have the capability to make any sprites or characters from scratch, I have to depend on the MUGEN community to create them first. (It's one reason I'm always going on about wanting to see more villains in MUGEN.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!)   The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flash #163 - Public Enemy Number One! (Full sprite comic!)
Page 1 of 1