The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals

Go down 
+6
DeleFresh
ASR-64
thatguy
Doom
Shining
brucewayne74
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals Empty
PostSubject: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyJanuary 3rd 2019, 5:18 am

When I relesead Hulk Hogan, Yolomate asked me to make a Macho Man Randy Savage as a separete char,
so finally I decide to complete the rest of the sprites for Macho Man using the same palette
Yolomate created for Hulk Hogan.

The CREAM OF THE CROP is here with HULK HOGAN!! THE MEGA POWER will destroy all your mugen chars once again",
OHHHH YEAHHH!!!!!

PS: I Know, he has the same gamplay of Hulk Hogan,but I hope you enjoy with him.

Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals Randy_10

https://www.4shared.com/rar/gduVP-Ghee/mmrsavage__1_.html

As I usually say, I m not a great coder, but I try to improve using coding from other authors, so here my thanks:

;Yolomate for his great palettes, and for the idea for the proto-cannon (hyper suburban commando)
;Thatguy for some ideas for the hypers ("slim jim" and "oh yeah")
;Werewood for fixing some bugs
;Acey, because I used some of his Haggar moves
;Flavio Camarao, because his coding, help me to make coding for Hulk Hogan striker
;Falchion22, because I used some of his coding for the Throws
;slam masters (capcom game) for the sprite base
;WWE (ex WWF) for their great legends
;Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage that gifted me a great childood

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moves list

;---------------------------------------------------------
;---------------------HYPERS------------------------------

LEVEL 1

Oh Yeahh!!!
~D, DB, B, x+y
~D, DB, B, x+z
~D, DB, B, y+z

Super Piledriver
~D, DB, B, a+b
~D, DB, B, a+c
~D, DB, B, b+c

Super Face Slam (in air)
~D, DB, B, a+b
~D, DB, B, a+c
~D, DB, B, b+c

Slim Jim
~D, DF, F, a+b
~D, DF, F, a+c
~D, DF, F, b+c

Elbow + Hyper Flyng Elbow
~D, DF, F, x+y
~D, DF, F, x+z
~D, DF, F, y+z

LEVEL 2

Hulk Hogan (Mega Powers)
~D, DF, F, a+x
~D, DF, F, b+y
~D, DF, F, c+z
; note:  (work only if Hulk Hogan isn' t in)

;---------------------SPECIALS----------------------------

Hulk Hogan (work only if Hulk Hogan isn' t in)

Hulk Hogan Running Knee
~D, DB, B, a

Hulk Hogan Clothesline
~D, DB, B, b

Hulk Hogan Legdrop
~D, DB, B, c

Use the Chair
~D,DB,B, x
~D,DB,B, y
~D,DB,B, z

Flyng Elbow
~D,DF,F, x
~D,DF,F, y
~D,DF,F, z
; note:  (work only if P2 is down)

Flyng Elbow (in air)
~D,DB,B, x
~D,DB,B, y
~D,DB,B, z

Clothesline easy
~D, DF, F, x

Clothesline Medium
~D, DF, F, y

Clothesline Heavy
~D, DF, F, z

;---------------------THROWS------------------------------

type 1

Spinning PileDrive
~D, DF, F, a

;------------------------

type 2

Normal throw
F, c
F, z

Running throw a
~D, DF, F, b

Running throw b
~D, DF, F, c

;------------------------------------------------------

type 3 (use after type 2)

Go to the Rope
F (or B) + a
F (or B) + b
F (or B) + C

Body Slam
c
z

Atomic drop
a

Piledriver
b

Lariat takedown (Running Clothesline)
x

Bulldog (Face Slam)
y

Bionic Elbow (after Go to the Rope)
F + c (when P2 is near)

Go UP (after Go to the Rope)
F + z (when P2 is near)

;--------------------------------------------------------------

==============
Palettes (almost the same as Hulk Hogan)
==============
1 = 80's
2 = Rocky III (Thunder Lips)
3 = NWO 1
4 = Hollywood Hogan
5 = 90's - Hollywood Hogan 2
6 = NWO 2
7 = No Hold Barred - the movie
8 = Original - white shirt
9 = Clubber Lang (Rocky III)
10= Reverse Colors
11= Original - Black pants
12= Santa Clause

;--------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.4shared.com/rar/M_BVosRagm/mmrsavage_update.html

Last edited by brucewayne74 on January 4th 2019, 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyJanuary 3rd 2019, 7:10 am

i love your works
thanks my friend and congratulations for this great macho man clap
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyJanuary 3rd 2019, 8:31 am

Thanks ... Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyJanuary 3rd 2019, 9:23 am

Awesome, thanks for sharing. I will take a look when I get home from work yes
Back to top Go down
ASR-64

ASR-64

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyJanuary 3rd 2019, 8:41 pm

Mega Powers Yeah!
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyJanuary 3rd 2019, 10:13 pm

This is awesome and compliments your Hulk Hogan tremendously.

Only recommend would be a cheer when Hogan does his flex at the end of the tag team move.

Only suggestion I would make would be to slow down the elbow drop or create a version that slows down to show him posing on the rope like the image below.
Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals MachoManHands9

Excellent work!!
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyJanuary 3rd 2019, 10:30 pm

Showing off some fun with Electro's Interactive mugen.

Special Ring Entrance of Hulk Hogan Vs Macho Man

For more on interactive mugen please visit Electro's Lair (on our affiliates on the front page)
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyJanuary 4th 2019, 1:04 am

Thanks to everyone for the comments

DeleFresh, you are right, some moves need better coding, I try my best, but all my chars are opensource, so everyone are free to improve him,in fact in the char, you can usually find an image with all the sprites for everyone who want to edit him

thatguy, great video, the ring entrance is a must cheers

a little udate (only fixed something)

-https://www.4shared.com/rar/M_BVosRagm/mmrsavage_update.html
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyJanuary 4th 2019, 11:22 am

brucewayne74 wrote:
Thanks to everyone for the comments

DeleFresh, you are right, some moves need better coding, I try my best, but all my chars are opensource, so everyone are free to improve him,in fact in the char, you can usually find an image with all the sprites for everyone who want to edit him

thatguy, great video, the ring entrance is a must cheers

a little udate (only fixed something)

-https://www.4shared.com/rar/M_BVosRagm/mmrsavage_update.html

I hear you - I'm not a coder at all - I barely understand it myself - so bravo to you for braving the craziness of mugen coding!  

Regardless of any further updates, he is definitely the Macho KING of the MUGEN world - so thanks again for that!

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! DIG IT!

Oh P.S. - for anyone who never got a chance to see it, here is the last(?) promo the Macho Man ever did for wrestling and it was actually for WWE again - so he (maybe?) mended fences with them after decades of animosity.

Still, the 'Cream of the Crop!!'
Back to top Go down
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyJanuary 12th 2019, 11:29 am

Wooow Macho man and Hogan Tag team!!! Thanks brucewayne74! Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals 670481599 clap
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyJanuary 18th 2019, 7:51 am

lol thats awesome using my wwf ring stage for the late great macho man im honored also u think u can make a pallet of him as "Bone Saw" From Spiderman Movie

Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals ExOM0TQk7ao6Jy0YUWEKpLvItfvZivvW1nJGAfdhUBIrA82PVWJ_jhy4xtt3NaCnvjtw7OazpRsEJpXrhZXO=w1076-h934-rw
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyJanuary 18th 2019, 10:02 am

spidergoku wrote:
lol thats awesome using my wwf ring stage for the late great macho man im honored also u think u can make a pallet of him as "Bone Saw" From Spiderman Movie

Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals ExOM0TQk7ao6Jy0YUWEKpLvItfvZivvW1nJGAfdhUBIrA82PVWJ_jhy4xtt3NaCnvjtw7OazpRsEJpXrhZXO=w1076-h934-rw
This stage is one of My favourite of all time, thanks for this great stage;yolomate made pals for randy, bone Saw Pal is a good idea,i hope Yolomate can make this one more pal
Back to top Go down
Jhonny-DC

Jhonny-DC

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyMarch 20th 2019, 3:53 pm

congratulations, your work with Randy Savage is impeccable ... I have a couple of "chars" of Mexican wrestlers. clap
Back to top Go down
http://jhonny-dcmugen.blogspot.mx/
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyMarch 20th 2019, 4:00 pm

Jhonny-DC wrote:
congratulations, your work with Randy Savage is impeccable ... I have a couple of "chars" of Mexican wrestlers. clap
Thanks ☺️
Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals EmptyMarch 22nd 2019, 2:23 pm

It can require a lot of work, but I'd suggest to make his strips/stripes under his arms move fluently according to the moves he does during the intro, they look a bit stiffy tbh. Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals 629558521
Minor improvement, anyway, just this. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals   Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals Empty

Back to top Go down

Macho Man Randy Savage (with Hulk Hogan)- Brucewayne74 and yolomate pals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next