The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

» Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage Stages by Arachno-Man
TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE Emptyby Charmugen Today at 3:34 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:01 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE Empty
PostSubject: TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE   TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE EmptyDecember 23rd 2018, 5:14 pm

!!!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE Il-gri14

TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE Twofac10

www.4shared.com/zip/I6STqGzIgm/Twoface.html

TwoFace alias Harvey Dent
thanks to IHighGamerI
alpha version by shining

about improving TwoFace:
before proceed needs to fix this sprites to have a lot of two face versions as asterione created :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1s54jbLC-Q
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t10887-wip-reveal-twoface-from-shining-volzzilla-asterione
tutorial to fixing sprites and create new palettes:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11844-how-to-swap-out-a-character-s-stance#140805
then i would have a similar video version /adding your ideas and your skills /dark lady and white lady intros-endings/have an hyper where two face launch a lot barrels on stunned opponent and then she shots on barrels(looking similar on the dark knight movie)/asterione tells to add in background a big coin image rotating during hypers /car hyper and elicopter hyper looking like red hood, see into image file
and looking like red hood we could make new hyper : before with gotham journal with harvey dent saved city articles,
after harvey dent accident article and finally twoface big portrait

www.4shared.com/zip/fF5S8A5Cei/elicopter1.html
Back to top Go down
plexo199

plexo199

TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE   TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE EmptyDecember 23rd 2018, 5:49 pm

no more dc please I'm sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad scared twoface congratulation TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE 2800933067 TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE 2800933067 TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE 2800933067 TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE 670481599 TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE 670481599 TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE 670481599
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE   TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE EmptyDecember 24th 2018, 4:05 pm

Thank you for this, and the other gifts, my friend ... denso
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE   TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE EmptyDecember 25th 2018, 9:17 pm

all u got to do is fix the pallet issues and send him to me then i can add some pistol attacks sprites and fix collor separation u can then add them in to the character with code since i cant code i have several pals i did but wont work as is also i will make the coin silver instead of purple
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE   TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE EmptyDecember 25th 2018, 9:52 pm

did asterione quit his progress on him cause what i saw on youtube it looked perfect
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE   TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE EmptyJanuary 8th 2019, 7:52 am

ok you finish this char!!great news!!! lol! lol! lol! clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE   TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE EmptyJanuary 18th 2019, 9:35 pm

No I said I'd help when I have time but until the pal problem is fixed I can't do much about it or with it
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE   TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE EmptyJanuary 19th 2019, 1:40 am

I was creating new sprites for new hypers
If someone is interested I will share these sprites
I had in mind something similar to Jason Todd Gotham gazette hyper and helicopter hyper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE   TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE Empty

Back to top Go down

TWOFACE: the grinch Shining official Christmas 2018 mini event GRAND FINALE
Page 1 of 1