The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Code to add Super Jump to any character released Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Code to add Super Jump to any character released Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Code to add Super Jump to any character released Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Code to add Super Jump to any character released Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Code to add Super Jump to any character released

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
merculix

Code to add Super Jump to any character released Empty
PostSubject: Code to add Super Jump to any character released   Code to add Super Jump to any character released EmptyNovember 1st 2018, 10:09 am

My last release for this event is a code snippet I use for all my characters to add superjump to them if they don't have it. Before the actual code I must again state that I have found this code while surfing the web and I have not created it myself. I think Duracelleur is the creator of this as his code is almost identical. Nevertheless this is a neat way of adding super jump to your character (works 99% of the time) if you have no clue how to do it. To all other coders I apologize in advance because there's fine tuning that can be done to this I'm sure. Smile

Instructions

Add the following to the .cns file of the character. This can be the tricky part because in a lot of cases there are several .cns files for a character. If it doesn't work try adding the code to all .cns files you find and see if it works. The code should be placed LAST in the .cns file

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;Super Jump
[Statedef 424]; change these for the number that you want
type = A
movetype = I
physics = N
anim = 40 ; these is the jump anim
velset = 0,0
ctrl = 0

[State 424, 0]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = Time = 0
sysvar(1) = 0

[State 424, 1]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = command = "holdfwd"
sysvar(1) = 1

[State 424, 2]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = command = "holdback"
sysvar(1) = -1

[State 424, 3]
type = VelSet
trigger1 = animtime = 0
x = ifelse(sysvar(1)=0, const(velocity.jump.neu.x), ifelse(sysvar(1)=1, const(velocity.jump.fwd.x), const(velocity.jump.back.x)))
y = const(velocity.jump.y)*1.7 ; you can change these value, to make it fit how you want the superjump

[State 424, 4]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = animtime = 0
value = 50
ctrl = 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save the .cns file and open up the characters CMD file with notepad or better yet Notepad++
Place the following code right before [Statedef -1]

[Command]
name = "DU"
command = D, U
time = 30

Proceed to the bottom of the CMD file and place the following code

;Super Jump
[State -1, super jump ]
type = ChangeState
value = 424
trigger1 = command = "DU"
trigger1 = ctrl ; these means that you can make the move when you control the char
trigger1 = statetype != A ; these is to make that you cant use the superjump while you are in the air
; If you want to make a launcher you can use these
;trigger2 = (stateno = yyy) && (movehit) && (command = "holdup") ;yyy right here is the stateno for your lancher

[State -3,veladd]
type = Veladd
triggerall =command = "holdfwd"
triggerall = prevstateno = 424 ; the superjumo state
trigger1 = stateno = 50; jump state
x = .2 ; maybe you need to modify these value

[State state-3,veladd]
type = Veladd
triggerall =command = "holdback"
triggerall = prevstateno = 424
trigger1 = stateno = 50
x = -.2

Save the CMD file and test your character. Smile
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Code to add Super Jump to any character released   Code to add Super Jump to any character released EmptyNovember 1st 2018, 11:08 am

no working for me!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
merculix

PostSubject: Re: Code to add Super Jump to any character released   Code to add Super Jump to any character released EmptyNovember 1st 2018, 2:49 pm

What character are you trying to add the super jump to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code to add Super Jump to any character released   Code to add Super Jump to any character released Empty

Back to top Go down

Code to add Super Jump to any character released
Page 1 of 1