The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 2:44 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 2:43 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 Emptyby Darkburster1 Yesterday at 6:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poison Ivy - Released!

Go down 
+19
chuchoryu
Mr.Giang
Somm
Chris Monvel
NightDevil123
José Eduardo
malevka1
Doom
Fede X
ferreira
Shining
tony spector
yolomate
RobiWanKen0bi
DRTremor
alnyrd
zequi007
thatguy
ZVitor
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 17th 2018, 8:52 am

NightDevil123 wrote:
Awesome work!

And I'm intrigued by that Joker in the video too...
me too scratch scratch scratch scratch poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 2800933067 poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 2800933067 poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 2800933067 poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 2800933067 poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2018, 2:43 pm

Amazing!!! Seriously, i've been expecting this char since so many years ago.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2018, 8:09 pm

Como sempre... Zvitor e suas criações que destroem minha auto-estima Crying or Very sad
mas tudo bem kk um dia chego lá, na programação ja sou okay, só falta a arte Crying or Very sad vai demorar um pouco kk

Nem preciso dizer que ta perfeito, vc já sabe disso kk daora demais
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2018, 2:00 am

@yolomate @NightDevil123 I believe that joker is the Unlimited's Joker. It looks fantastic.

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2018, 9:43 am

yep I know that...but we still waiting for years that mugen game!!! yes yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2018, 10:32 am

I thought this project was canceled as the Unlimited Team had disbanded?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2018, 1:51 pm

Do Thi wrote:
the page still...http://unlimited.pyche.net/ scratch
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2018, 4:16 pm

Minute 0:47 Sweet ScentGrass Type of Pokemon XD
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2018, 6:18 pm

yolomate wrote:
Do Thi wrote:
the page still...http://unlimited.pyche.net/ scratch

The page is still there but didn't Sei leave the team? That's the main reason why we don't have a complete Green Arrow.
Btw, it does look like the main members of the team (ZVitor, Sei,...) are no longer there. I guess the game is officially dead?
http://unlimited.pyche.net/members.htm
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2018, 4:05 pm

Just got around to trying her out and all I can say
is wow, she is Awesome Shocked the sprites are beautiful
and she plays smoothly too, you have crammed a
lot into her as well, I love all of her intro's, attacks
and winpose's etc ..great job guys poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 670481599 Very Happy  

well done Harbinger and ZVitor clap clap and
many thanks for making plus releasing this great
Poison Ivy, not to mention all of the work that
you have both put into her very, very much
appreciated drop da bomb

cheers Harbinger and ZVitor cheers poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 705151839
Back to top Go down
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 1st 2018, 1:11 am

Thank you, been looking forward to this release!
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2019, 6:12 pm

Poison Ivy has been updated today by Zvitor and Harbinger.

Download @ http://www.zvitor.com.br/

Changelog thanks to Harbinger (copied from mugen guild):

Zvitor wrote:
Thanks for feedbacks guys, and please bring more, im returning to mugen and forgot some basic stuffs, any feedback is welcome.

---Small change on how plant trap hyper works
fixed-- infinite was spore kiss to trap special, back to kiss, plant summon and so on
fixed-- make CLK faster than CMK
fixed-- fixing sounds channels
fixed-- Ivy doesn't get pushed back if she hits an opponent with her crouching punch normals
fixed-- Crouching LP is an infinite
fixed-- Crouching HP is an infinite and shouldnt be able to do it more than once. Needs to be recoverable in air
fixed-- When plant frenzy is blocked or opponent pushed away grass doesn't appear under the plants
fixed-- If someone blocks her QCB's LP or HP variations the plant kinda just stays there with a hitbox but it doesn't hit the opponent. So it just forces them to block when they try to press back while walking over it
fixed-- Blossoming Cage can be performed in the air
fixed-- Debug flood
fixed-- Super jumping shouldn't be restricted to just pressing Down > Up quickly. You should also be able to press Down > Up-Forward/Up-Back and super jump in the respective direction
fixed-- When the round ends while she is in her vine stance, it takes forever for her to finally go into her win animation.
fixed-- Crouching LP seems to be an infinite in the corner otg
fixed-- the hyper move on state 3200 simple add  triggerall = StateType != A to the command call on the cmd
fixed-- Her pain animations. Looking at her files, I realized that the problem is not exactly the images but the animation code. Instead of being in the frame that shows the strongest damage, it goes back to the starting frame, which gives a weird impression - it seems to receive no damage at all.
fixed-- Can't perform crouching attacks during forward dash.
fixed-- She has absolutely no cancels from what I can tell. So no normals >specials or supers.
fixed-- Why does crouch MK knock p2 into the air? There's no reason I can see, why this is a thing. TBH, it makes any combo involving cr.MK feel janky. It also makes cr.MK not good for spacing/pokes. Although cr.LK is a better option in general, even if cr.MK didn't oddly pop p2 up, still doesn't excuse cr.MK's oddness.
fixed-- her Vine Stance really shouldn't last indefinitely. It should just last for a few seconds if you don't do anything and she just goes back to her normal stance. In fact, if you want to add some 'mind game' like maneuvers to it, add the ability to quick cancel it yourself. Like make any punch cancel the move, instead of having the punches do the same thing as the kicks while in Vine Stance.
fixed-- the hitbox for her grab is really crappy. Since it doesn't go all the way down to the ground, it becomes impossible to grab some smaller/crouching characters.
fixed-- Vine stance - way too slow and way too much start up. Most attacks are too slow
fixed-- Needs the ability to switch sides with her current throw.
fixed-- small portrait not linked to palette
fixed to hypers only------- On stages where the ground moves up and down, many of her flowers stay static.
stand attacks cancel to launcher --- Can't chain from crouching to standing attacks and vice versa
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2019, 12:02 pm

Excellent update - she's much more formidable now! I miss his previous output, but nice to see he's still releasing and updating great characters like this.

His OpenBOR stuff is pretty cool, too!
Back to top Go down
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 12th 2019, 11:27 am

Yeaaah Master Zvitor's character!! clap clap drop da bomb
Incredible!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2019, 11:19 pm

[/quote]

Anyone knows what happened to this project?
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy - Released!   poison - Poison Ivy - Released! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poison Ivy - Released!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2