The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thebestmlTBM

thebestmlTBM

Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released Empty
PostSubject: Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released   Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released EmptySeptember 15th 2018, 11:23 am

Hey there, since MFFA is corrupted, again.

I've decided to move another collab character here.

so here it is...

CELESTEELA (UB-04 BLASTER)
Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released Unknown

This is a Boss Character that me and CSAvion were working on years ago but apparently he was dormant on the character because he was working on the other characters and projects. so now I hand it to a guy named Aequals1 to do the rest of the work for us.

Video Showcase by WiCloud (Beta Showcase)

========================================================

Video Showcase by me (Release Showcase)

DOWNLOAD

========================================================
If you encounter a bug or flaws, please ask ether O Ilusionista (Douglas Baldan), or Aequals1

Last edited by thebestmlTBM on January 26th 2019, 9:33 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcW59REjuRwsG6j-SPxIziQ
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released   Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released EmptySeptember 15th 2018, 1:30 pm

What crazy ... very original ... dientes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
thebestmlTBM

thebestmlTBM

PostSubject: Re: Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released   Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released EmptyNovember 25th 2018, 6:49 pm

"Hi, there's been some progression regarding the move double hyper beam the arms are correct this time though the beams won't track the position of the arms at the correct time despite seemingly matching. anyway just give it another week if it's not corrected I'll send over celesteela the way it is now."
~aequals1
Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released 0e64620e-81b7-4636-b1b2-5140be8c6914
Back to top Go down
thebestmlTBM

thebestmlTBM

PostSubject: Re: Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released   Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released EmptyJanuary 26th 2019, 9:31 pm

The Character has been released!
Please check the beginning of this Topic
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released   Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released EmptyJanuary 27th 2019, 1:33 pm

@thebestmlTBM thanks for sharing Smile
Congrats on the release  Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released 2800933067

We have updated your group status to Creator and moved the topic to releases > characters yes
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released   Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released EmptyJanuary 27th 2019, 2:44 pm

and for those who dont know whos that pokemon? hit it poke-dex

Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released 2q10
poke-dex voice:Celesteela the humanoid Pokémon and is known by the code name UB-04 Blaster ,with a bodily construction that closely resembles that of a bamboo shoot. It has a horn, that resembles a drill bit that appears to be atop of a structure that is similar to a hat with two small green spots. There is another structure that stems from the "hat" that resembles hair. The lower half of its head is small, with a tiny mouth. Its long neck is divided into three segments; each one of the segments resembles a long, individual neck. Its lower body consists of a structure that is similar to a dress colored in different shades of green. Below the dress, there is what appears to be bamboo stalks. Its huge, disembodied arms resemble stalks of bamboo, with similar projections surrounding a larger opening.

According to the Aether Foundation, its most distinctive feature is the energy that it stores within itself: a flammable gas that it can shoot from its two huge arms. This is mostly used to propel itself in flight and for battle, but it is thought to have sufficient power and lift to even fly into space. Celesteela's rocket thrust is powerful enough to destroy an entire bamboo forest. Despite being a Steel type, Celesteela's body is plantlike and can absorb nutrients from the soil. Celesteela is known to have a long lifespan, as one was buried in Alola for over 200 years. Celesteela originates from the Ultra Crater dimension in Ultra Space.
Back to top Go down
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released   Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released EmptyJanuary 27th 2019, 5:15 pm

Good job!! Great Giant boss! Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released 670481599 clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released   Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released Empty

Back to top Go down

Celesteela [BOSS CHARACTER] released
Page 1 of 1