The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.

Go down 
+19
nedflandeurse
Lows 9.0
alnyrd
ragnarok_333
galactus
CAMARAO
TheRedBeast
brucewayne74
Tsuyoi
Chris Monvel
gartanham
SUPERFERNANDOXT
thatguy
Mazemerald
yolomate
abnerrse4
Doom
LoKoLoKo
armin_iuf
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
animaraz

animaraz

jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 4th 2018, 9:39 pm

Thanks men!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 6th 2018, 12:35 am

Here's my little contribution. I just modified a bit her legs to make her poses look more sexy. I hope you don't mind @armin_iuf
jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 A110
jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 B210
jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 C110
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 6th 2018, 11:17 am

ilu jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 Jill_r15 jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 670481599

Last edited by gartanham on September 8th 2018, 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 6th 2018, 1:44 pm

portraits👍 jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
armin_iuf

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 6th 2018, 4:10 pm

Valentine Wong wrote:
Here's my little contribution. I just modified a bit her legs to make her poses look more sexy. I hope you don't mind @armin_iuf

Now it's much better. If you can do of all sprites, you can do a good update.
I also designed 2 win positions against nemesis and wesker , but I forgot anims for them Very Happy . You can add it too

Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 6th 2018, 6:08 pm

gartanham wrote:
ilu jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 Jill_r11 jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 670481599
She looks more like Alice from the RE live action movies, pal. Careful jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 311127478 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 6th 2018, 6:25 pm

armin_iuf wrote:
Valentine Wong wrote:

Now it's much better. If you can do of all sprites, you can do a good update.
I also designed 2 win positions against nemesis and wesker , but I forgot anims for them  Very Happy  . You can add it too

Thanks a lot, pal, that means a lot. Honestly i was thinking about doing certain improvememts to your sprites because like i said, i'm a hardcore Jill fanboy and it's really important to me that she is depicted the best as possible, but your sprites are pretty well done and there's no need to patch them all Laughing  the only inconsistency present was her legs in her win poses, they looked a bit skinny compared to the rest of the sprite set and now i've modified them to make them look a bit thicker Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

That sounds great! I'd love to see those win poses against Wesker and Nemesis in a future update, i'll be checking them once you release it and i'll see what can be improved Wink Very Happy I'm totally pleased to work on anything related to Jill, specially on her RE3 version since it's my favorite game of the franchise.

Anyway i'm also working on custom portraits for every single MVC character and here's how the artwork style might be (of course i'll work on a RE3 Jill eventually).  Like i said, i'm a comicbook artist and, without any attempt of spamming, check my gallery on Deviantart (on my banner) to know how the artwork style will look like.
jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 20180910
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 7th 2018, 6:59 am

Teamwork ... power
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 7th 2018, 12:58 pm

Valentine Wong wrote:

OMG, this is definitly better.
I'm not sure it will be so easy to find leggs to swap for all her sprites. But SURE, it would be awesome!

Initially she seemed to have narrow/thin legs.
But the edit give her better ones, more feminine and powerful.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 7th 2018, 3:47 pm

she deserves new palettes now..... excellent work.
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 7th 2018, 7:27 pm

nedflandeurse wrote:
Valentine Wong wrote:

OMG, this is definitly better.
I'm not sure it will be so easy to find leggs to swap for all her sprites. But SURE, it would be awesome!

Initially she seemed to have narrow/thin legs.
But the edit give her better ones, more feminine and powerful.

Thanks a lot, buddy, that was my intention initially but after checking most of the sprite set overall it's fine, her legs were thin only on her win poses and i really needed to modify them but i'm gonna be checking the whole sprite set looking for more improvements. I used Mai Shinranui's legs as base by the way (CVS version) those fit perfectly.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2018, 7:41 am

jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 670481599 Amazing and beautiful work Armin, the RE Roster keep growing thanks to you, so here is my little contribution to your amazing Jill:

jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 Jilllr10

jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 Jillre10

Keep the amazing work !!! clap
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 10:21 pm

Armin_iuf Upgrade to Jill RE3 and Jack Krauser by adding these Hyper Portrait:

jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 Mvc_ultimate_jill_resident_evil_3_by_superfernandoxt-dclinqr

jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 Mvc_infinite_krauser_upgraded_by_superfernandoxt-dcof610

Excellent Job In Characters Of Resident Evil And Street Fighter EX/ Fighting EX Layer
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 10:47 pm

@SUPERFERNANDOXT nice new ports Very Happy Great job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.   jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

jill from resident evil 3 (casual clothes) released.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3