The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum

Go down 
+16
Mr.Giang
crosspotts1.0
Shining
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Fede X
tony spector
Gabriel Hods
Varg Mörker
metamutant
thatguy
LESSARD
mr.karate
venom300
Doom
plexo199
yolomate
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptySeptember 28th 2018, 12:25 pm

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptySeptember 29th 2018, 10:39 am

Elektra by @FEDE DE 10 update by @thatguy
dedicated for @thatguy
Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 Elektr11
go my new post:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11791-yolomate-3d-palettes-my-third-dimension-is-terror-in-the-forum#140022
note: no working 100% fine but...
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptySeptember 29th 2018, 6:30 pm

Yolomate, Make REDHOT Ryu Colors Palettes with Red Head Band, Marvel Style VS Capcom 1

Link: http://marvelvscapcom2mugen.esy.es/#project

Thank You Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptySeptember 29th 2018, 7:08 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Yolomate, Make REDHOT Ryu Colors Palettes with Red Head Band, Marvel Style VS Capcom 1

Thank You Very Happy

no problem but you only put "thank you" and you dont see my work: I created that palettes for Chun Li... 2 times, 2 diferent Chun Li and only put "thank you", I wait more words...like great work, I love it that palette etc yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptySeptember 30th 2018, 8:42 am

yolomate wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

Thank You Very Happy

no problem but you only put "thank you" and you dont see my work: I created that palettes for Chun Li... 2 times, 2 diferent Chun Li and only put "thank you", I wait more words...like great work, I love it that palette etc yes yes yes

I'm sorry if I did not compliment your work, but since I do not know how to speak English, I was afraid and Google Translator would say something wrong in the pronunciation, but anyway, your work is excellent I just go to MUGEN and do not do programming and I liked the Color Palettes Of Chun-Li's, continue like this my friend that you go away, Magnificent Work of yours. Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 670481599 Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 670481599 Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 9:02 pm

Very good ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 10:36 pm

@Yolomate fantastic palettes. Barry looks awesome.

I love your icon on the main page Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptyOctober 7th 2018, 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptyOctober 8th 2018, 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptyOctober 8th 2018, 5:02 pm

Dazzler by by jr6 and Twinimage-Fron new palettes... for @venom300
Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 Dazzle10
go my post:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11791-yolomate-3d-palettes-my-third-dimension-is-terror-in-the-forum#140022
note: Jubilee its a Chinese girl....born in Usa but the skin in original palette need changes and I created my version and change the skin and put soft blue in the bandana and the boot ok?
Back to top Go down
plexo199

plexo199

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptyOctober 8th 2018, 9:58 pm

happy the best thank Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2018, 12:41 pm

1000000000000000000 thank you @plexo199
and I wait you reply @venom300
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2018, 5:17 pm

I love em all @yolomate you never stop amazing me. I'm just surprised that there is no full silver and this cpatain marvel with the same blue on the jacketYolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 Screen28
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2018, 5:27 pm

you see the hair? no same blonde!! @venom300 and I not put the jacket color blue....in a comic of 1979 she got a red jacket and blue uniform...and I take it and put this version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum   Yolomate 3D  palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yolomate 3D palettes: my third dimension is terror in the forum
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next