The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Overdose Superman Release

Go down 
+14
Aeon07
LESSARD
Madinina972
thatguy
World_Hero
malevka1
yolomate
OGSymbiote
brucewayne74
Shining
ELECTRO
Doom
carpa5
JARRO77
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2018, 12:23 am

thatguy wrote:
Great job, thanks for sharing JARRO77 He looks so cool.

Some minor feedback (Just from watch mode):
Large Portrait transparency color showing pink
Some of the heat vision moves look like it is coming out of his mouth instead of his eyes, just needs minor pos tweak.

That's all I found in a quick test. Been waiting for this bruiser since his announcement. Congrats on his release Smile

Thanks for the feedback about eyes beam depends sometime the screen shake and seems is like you say but i don't know i already fix that problem but i can check better

Madinina972 wrote:
Very Happy Hi Jarro77,

clap Congratulations for your work.
It's AWESOME work Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 670481599 .
For me Overdose Superman is
the  cheers "2018 BEST MUGEN CHARACTER sunny ". cheers

Thanks i really appreciate it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2018, 9:19 am

Great!!!! Im happy that you have made like what you want it. Congratulations and thanks for the release bro. clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2018, 11:07 am

I happy you like it my palettes @JARRO77! I see this char so lonely in palettes Wink and created this for the char...all palettes classic comics, series etc only the last is my idea:Super Hulk. yes
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2018, 12:13 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Great!!!! Im happy that you have made like what you want it. Congratulations and thanks for the release bro. clap clap clap

Thanks bro glad you like and best of luck for all your projects Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 670481599 Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 6:42 am

Great work Jarro77 clap
Excelent Superman character Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 670481599
More DC COMICS characters!!! cheers more affraid
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 7:43 am

Great job, it's great and it has good movements, I love it. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2018, 10:49 am

Aeon07 wrote:
Great work Jarro77 clap
Excelent Superman character Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 670481599
More DC COMICS characters!!!  cheers  more affraid

Thanks i appreciate it Very Happy Very Happy
bam77 wrote:
Great job, it's great and it has good movements, I love it. Congratulations.

Thanks man i really appreciate it please comeback in mugen!!!! Would be awesome a team wip with you i'm try to do Mephisto my next WIP Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 1:53 pm

It's Been a long time coming, but I'm glad he's final here, thank you for your hard work!
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyNovember 16th 2018, 9:29 pm

Im not sure how i missed this i actually thought it was still a WIP until i saw it on the downloads page congratulations on the release even so be it at little late
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2018, 3:48 am

pockydeluxe1 wrote:
It's Been a long time coming, but I'm glad he's final here, thank you for your hard work!

Thanks glad you like Very Happy Very Happy

Midnight-Son wrote:
Im not sure how i missed this i actually thought it was still a WIP until i saw it on the downloads page congratulations on the release even so be it at little late

Hahaha no problem bro the most important is you found it!! and best of luck for your projects Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2018, 5:39 am

Hey guys i did a small updated

I noted there was 3 sprites in the get hit with a issues on the boots now is fixed Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2018, 12:26 pm

JARRO77 wrote:

I noted there was 3 sprites in the get hit with a issues on the boots now is fixed Smile Smile

@Jarro77 right on.
Updated the downloads portal as well Smile

Last edited by thatguy on November 17th 2018, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2018, 3:39 pm

I'am a big fan of this Superman incarnation. He seems a little bit crazy of steroids or something. A little bit sad, that you didn't make any refference for comic version - Superdoom. But any way he looks and play amazing.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2018, 4:01 am

thatguy wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:

@Jarro77 right on.
Updated the downloads portal as well Smile

Thanks man Very Happy Very Happy

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
I'am a big fan of this Superman incarnation. He seems a little bit crazy of steroids or something. A little bit sad, that you didn't make any refference for comic version - Superdoom. But any way he looks and play amazing.

You'r right man would be cool add the comic version of Superdoomsday but you know i'm not good with smart palette heheheh anyway glad you like the char for now i'm back on Super Skrull i hope i can finish him Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2018, 5:44 am

JARRO77 wrote:

Thanks ... sonrisa
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overdose Superman Release   Overdose Superman Release - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Overdose Superman Release
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next