The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?

Go down 
+3
yolomate
Mistah Jorge
flammableking
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 2:02 am

I seriously just need a good base, then I can begin Spriting him. I want to make the 1990 TMNT movie version, or at least something close to it. If anyone is interested, it would be much appreciated!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 6:22 am

you've got a hockey mask from splatterhouse i think
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 7:14 am

Mistah Jorge wrote:
you've got a hockey mask from splatterhouse i think

I actually plan to use the head from the 16-bit game he was in. I just need a body to go with it. owo
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 7:18 am

There's his sheet. ovo
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 11:32 am

why not a mix char: similar that sprites and uses base a SNK or KOF char? Terry Rogers of 3 count bout, put a mask, changes pants, hair, new jacket and mix uses that stick of hockey etc
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 12:02 pm

yolomate wrote:
why not a mix char: similar that sprites and uses base a SNK or KOF char? Terry Rogers of 3 count bout, put a mask, changes pants, hair, new jacket and mix uses that stick of hockey etc

That's because I wanna just frankensprite instead of doing a ton of edits because I am also still working on Max. ^^;; But, if there are no good bases out there, and I do have to go into hefty editing, I'll just have to wait until I finish Max so I can give Casey my FULL attention. ovo;;
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 12:15 pm

good post!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 12:21 pm

flammableking wrote:
yolomate wrote:

That's because I wanna just frankensprite instead of doing a ton of edits because I am also still working on Max. ^^;; But, if there are no good bases out there, and I do have to go into hefty editing, I'll just have to wait until I finish Max so I can give Casey my FULL attention. ovo;;
but my idea base is bad??? scratch
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 12:26 pm

That's because I wanna just frankensprite instead of doing a ton of edits because I am also still working on Max. ^^;; But, if there are no good bases out there, and I do have to go into hefty editing, I'll just have to wait until I finish Max so I can give Casey my FULL attention. ovo;;[/quote]
but my idea base is bad??? scratch [/quote]

Nah Bud i even told him i thought it was a good base but Flammables been out of the game for a good bit and he need's to get back in practice before taking on a really heavy editing job like that inorder to turn terry into casey ...

Oh and Flammable im on board to do the palettes for him
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 12:28 pm

zombiebrock wrote:

but my idea base is bad??? scratch [/quote]

Nah Bud i even told him i thought it was a good base but Flammables been out of the game for a good bit and he need's to get back in practice before taking on a really heavy editing job like that inorder to turn terry into casey ...

Oh and Flammable im on board to do the palettes for him[/quote]

Heck, yes!!! Also, to Yolomate, that is a good base, I'm just really rusty at editing right now because of how long it's been since I did some long-term sprite-work. My passion's slowly coming back, though!! =D
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 12:47 pm

hi my master!!!@zombiebrock! Very Happy Very Happy
and now :
I so fast and bad in sprites but you see is great base @flammableking
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 12:52 pm

yolomate wrote:
hi my master!!!@zombiebrock! Very Happy Very Happy
and now :
I so fast and bad in sprites but you see is great base @flammableking

Yes, but putting a vest on him, along with a white shirt underneath, and a golf bag on his back, with a strap on it....Would take quite a while, and alot of precision. o.e;;
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 1:05 pm

all chars got a lot that hahahahaha no easy but...
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyAugust 1st 2018, 10:34 am

other  great base for me is  Keith Wayne!!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? EmptyAugust 1st 2018, 10:35 am

yolomate wrote:
other  great base for me is  Keith Wayne!!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?   Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanting to start a Casey Jones W.I.P. ... Anyone wanna pitch-in?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next