The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] Emptyby dev Today at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]

Go down 
+9
CARNAGE777
nerdemperor
chuchoryu
Silver Noble
JeagerEX
Navana
Mazemerald
Mistah Jorge
LESSARD
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Navana

Navana

NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] Empty
PostSubject: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyJuly 17th 2018, 9:02 pm

Welcome to this thread! This project is going to be for a game fully noted as Namco x Sega x Capcom: Fantasy World which will include female characters only from all three brands. The main background of the game is that some of the greatest female heroes and villains have been invited to take part in an all-girl tournament. The winner of the tournament will receive 'their ultimate wish' thus they have all agreed to take part in this competition.

The character roster and gameplay is being developed by me. The characters would be commissioned individually, and if willing to agree, can be paid 100$ for every character you make. I get paid every Friday so when you release a character I can pay you that Friday. Smile The sprites will be in whichever format someone can make them in, preferably CVS2 or CPS2 and the game play will be MVC based!

This thread is also meant for character suggestions for all brands. Please keep in mind that they must only be female characters and must represent one of three brands of Namco, Capcom or Sega.

Leave your feedback on the project here and what you'd like to see and I hope you all would consider bringing this project to life with me! I have tried to have it happen for about two years now! Please note that I am also a stage coder but not a stage creator and would love to have some custom stages for this project be made! If you are a designer and are open to working with me, just let me know!

[CHARACTERS SO FAR]

CAPCOM

Kyoko Minazuki (Rival Schools)
Zaki (Rival Schools)
Jun Milliam (Star Gladiator)
Rain (Star Gladiator 2)
Devilotte (Cyberbots)
Fong Ling (Resident Evil: Dead Aim)
Ohatsu (Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams)
Sylphie (Forgotten Worlds)

SEGA
Sakura Shinguji (Sakura Wars)
Aya-me (Sakura Wars)
Ulala (Space Channel 5)
Mona & Lisa (Streets of Rage)
Hibana (Nightshade)
Janet Marshall (Virtua Cop 2)
Jazz (Jet Set Radio Future)
Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo)

NAMCO
Xiamou (Namco x Capcom)
Saya (Namco x Capcom)
Miu Koryuji (Namco x Capcom)
Hiromi Tengenji (Burning Force)
Ki (The Tower of Druaga)
Wonder Momo (Wonder Momo)
Waya-Hime (Wonder Momo)
Sabine (Valkyrie no Densetsu)

BOSSES
?????
?????
?????

Now, this cast can almost certainly be edited and added on to at any time. I think this is a really unique mix of characters that are very unseen or most haven't been heard of. I think that this project has a lot of potential and I'd love to hear your thoughts as we work on this project together!

Last edited by Navana on October 27th 2022, 2:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 8:48 am

Sounds good, in theory, because IMO; 27 chars (including bosses), are to much (and considering all not exist yet, even in betas, only already exist Devilotte and an ugly Wonder Momo i found once. I hope you can found creators interested and shorten the list if become a reality. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 9:30 am

I'm sorry for my lousy opinion but you do realize that you're going to pay chuchoryu a whooping 5400 dollars in total if the 27 characters are made, right?
If you're willing to do that, why don't you both instead buy a Mugen license, make a 100% original full game and try to make it appeal not only the mugen community but most of the fighting community?

You know, you can make a fighting game with mugen that can get you both profit, if successful
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 9:51 am

LESSARD wrote:
Sounds good, in theory, because IMO; 27 chars (including bosses), are to much (and considering all not exist yet, even in betas, only already exist Devilotte and an ugly Wonder Momo i found once. I hope you can found creators interested and shorten the list if become a reality. Good Luck.
Thank you for the support I appreciate it! It's going to be a really awesome project.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 3:12 pm

the capcom chars always make me happy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 3:13 pm

I will also be doing custom voice acting myself for some of this project also!
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyJuly 23rd 2018, 2:24 pm

Bump! We'd love to hear your thoughts on things you may like to see!
Back to top Go down
JeagerEX

JeagerEX

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyJuly 24th 2018, 6:00 pm

My suggestion: you can use some Project X Zone sprites for your project.
Back to top Go down
Silver Noble

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyAugust 8th 2018, 10:13 am

I love the sounds of this project, seems like an interesting way to give some of these now largely forgotten franchises some new exposure and life.

On that note, I'd love to see some representation from the Golden Axe series for the Sega side.
Tyris Flare (her Golden Axe 1 look will always be my favourite), or Doris from Return of Death Adder, or maybe even Sara Burn from Golden Axe 3.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyAugust 8th 2018, 1:04 pm

Sorry for delay herea post! I working on 2 characters for the game, one its Pullum an the other Kyoko, this friday I show this 2 girls for starting the game project
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyAugust 9th 2018, 1:06 am

Back to top Go down
nerdemperor

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyAugust 9th 2018, 1:34 am

Is the idea of this project to focus on characters that haven't been in MUGEN before? If so, I wouldn't mind:

Capcom:

Akira (Rival Schools)
Carol (Captain Commando)
Amaterasu (Okami)

Sega:

Bayonetta

Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyAugust 9th 2018, 10:09 am

I NEED BAYONETTA IN MUGEN
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyAugust 9th 2018, 3:17 pm

CARNAGE777 wrote:
I NEED BAYONETTA IN MUGEN
Me too, maybe Nacana pay for her, he want this roster and he pay all chars I do all for him a for yours
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] EmptyAugust 9th 2018, 3:20 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:
I'm sorry for my lousy opinion but you do realize that you're going to pay chuchoryu a whooping 5400 dollars in total if the 27 characters are made, right?
If you're willing to do that, why don't you both instead buy a Mugen license, make a 100% original full game and try to make it appeal not only the mugen community but most of the fighting community?

You know, you can make a fighting game with mugen that can get you both profit, if successful
yes, I do a character every 3 weeks or 1 for month, nut remmember I have no team to do a license for it, you know how many people in MFG really hate me for doing mugen more faster than they, much of that people talk to bad about me for 0% license in a personal projects, but I promise to do a good game for everyone here and for all the mugen players in around the world.

Instead no much people give me a donation, only 3 persons doing me a comission chars, Navana is 1, and he give me the donation for buy my firts Nintendo 3DS XL for play Super Street Fighter 4 and Metroid Samus Returns, I really give my best for buy this console bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]   NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!] Empty

Back to top Go down

NxSxC: Fantasy World [PROJECT - NEEDS HELP!]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next