The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 4:11 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!!

Go down 
+4
Mazemerald
naruto
empawk
chuchoryu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! Empty
PostSubject: CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!!   CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! EmptyMarch 23rd 2018, 10:21 pm

Hello Paisanos, I have bad news in my brother is very sick the reason I no enter to forums I take care of him but a promise is a promise here the games I made for everyone here

Metroid game ver 1: -https://www.sendspace.com/file/aojd7z
CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! Mv_C_Gravity_Samus_31_years_of_Metroid_by_chuchoryuCvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! Mv_C_Fusion_Samus_30_years_of_Metroid_by_chuchoryuCvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! Cv_S_Zero-_Suit_Samus_Aran_by_chuchoryuCvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! Cv_S_Zero-_Suit_Samus_Aran-_Juri_Han_Stance_Style_by_chuchoryu

More to come...
Back to top Go down
empawk

PostSubject: Re: CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!!   CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! EmptyMarch 24th 2018, 5:00 am

All of those Samus Arans look amazing!
Back to top Go down
naruto

naruto

PostSubject: Re: CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!!   CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! EmptyMarch 24th 2018, 10:02 am

It looks and feels like a real metroid!
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!!   CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! EmptyMarch 24th 2018, 12:02 pm

a great openbor thanks! it looks better than the original.
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!!   CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! EmptyMarch 25th 2018, 12:24 am

Great to see this released at last. Nice project!

Since this is version 1, however, I think there are some things that need to be addressed.

Some feedback
-The game can be too difficult. To the point that it can be frustrating to fight the bosses at times.
-Some of Ridley's attacks do way too much damage, particularly the one where he rams you into the wall and scrapes at you with his claws. Ridley also has a tendency to fly so high up to the ceiling that you have no way to attack except to use homing missiles. Not even super jumps will reach him.
-Phantoon is mostly fine, but some of the guard stun lasts too long I feel. When you block a fireball for instance, you're sitting there stunned for a while, giving Phantoon a chance to go back to being invulnerable before you can get a hit in.
-Draygon is okay.
-Mother Brain phase 2 is fine, but I feel like the Rinkas during phase one can be too frustrating to get past because they come straight at you rather than from more random directions. Also, the fact that the platform in front of the tank bounces you off is a bit odd. Nothing terribly wrong with it, it's just not what I expected.
-I wouldn't mind seeing Kraid's health bar.
-Crocomire. This guy is a pain to fight in either phase. All of his physical attacks send you way too far backward, and there doesn't seem to be a reliable way to push him back. In phase 2 (skeleton), it's really difficult to hold him off because on hit from him pushes you so far back that you have to run back to him, and by then he's already sending another attack your way. In short, the fight is very much in his favor.
-Maybe add in a Tourian stage where you fight a few Metroids?

Otherwise I like where this is going. Sorry if some of my feedback is harsh, but I'm just trying to be constructive here. This project has a lot of potential to become something fun and great to replay. Please keep at it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!!   CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! EmptyMarch 25th 2018, 1:11 pm

Capcomnator wrote:
a great openbor thanks! it looks better than the original.

It is MUGEN, no OpenBOR ... CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
ernes

PostSubject: Re: CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!!   CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! EmptyMarch 26th 2018, 12:27 am

ilu ilu ilu
very good
me encanta esta versiones
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!!   CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! EmptyMarch 26th 2018, 5:48 pm

CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! 670481599 CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! 670481599 CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! 670481599 CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! 670481599 CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! 670481599 CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! 311127478 CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! 311127478 CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! 311127478 CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! 311127478
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!!   CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! EmptyApril 3rd 2018, 5:13 pm

Varia the Hunter wrote:
Great to see this released at last. Nice project!

Since this is version 1, however, I think there are some things that need to be addressed.

Some feedback
-The game can be too difficult. To the point that it can be frustrating to fight the bosses at times.
-Some of Ridley's attacks do way too much damage, particularly the one where he rams you into the wall and scrapes at you with his claws. Ridley also has a tendency to fly so high up to the ceiling that you have no way to attack except to use homing missiles. Not even super jumps will reach him.
-Phantoon is mostly fine, but some of the guard stun lasts too long I feel. When you block a fireball for instance, you're sitting there stunned for a while, giving Phantoon a chance to go back to being invulnerable before you can get a hit in.
-Draygon is okay.
-Mother Brain phase 2 is fine, but I feel like the Rinkas during phase one can be too frustrating to get past because they come straight at you rather than from more random directions. Also, the fact that the platform in front of the tank bounces you off is a bit odd. Nothing terribly wrong with it, it's just not what I expected.
-I wouldn't mind seeing Kraid's health bar.
-Crocomire. This guy is a pain to fight in either phase. All of his physical attacks send you way too far backward, and there doesn't seem to be a reliable way to push him back. In phase 2 (skeleton), it's really difficult to hold him off because on hit from him pushes you so far back that you have to run back to him, and by then he's already sending another attack your way. In short, the fight is very much in his favor.
-Maybe add in a Tourian stage where you fight a few Metroids?

Otherwise I like where this is going. Sorry if some of my feedback is harsh, but I'm just trying to be constructive here. This project has a lot of potential to become something fun and great to replay. Please keep at it!
Thanks for the feedback bro, the game is early beta of what I planning to do, but yes some of the bosses are not mine are from other autors like Omegapsycho is the best doing Boss fights, but I need to modify some codes in the case of Crocomire is a ass pain XD other is the Big Metroid is more difficult (comming in Beta 2) Draygon is made by me my firts boss stage char and comming more from Metroid Fusion and maybe Other M one of my favorite games, maybe Dark Samus Playable and Samus NES playable in Beta 2, Metroid NES stages and Super Metroid Stages to much to add in the game but I really love metroid Games maybe Space Pirate Bonus and as you say Tourian is one I really want to do for mugen and kick Metroid ass whit Samus or Tekkaman Blade

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!!   CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! EmptyApril 3rd 2018, 5:14 pm

naruto wrote:
It looks and feels like a real metroid!
Thanks bros! I really love Metroid games and I want to do a better Demo 2 this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!!   CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CvS Metroid Game ver 1!!!
Page 1 of 1