The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3)
Powerpuff Girl Bliss (HIM and Seek style) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 12:42 am

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Powerpuff Girl Bliss (HIM and Seek style) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 12:41 am

» Hokuto Release
Powerpuff Girl Bliss (HIM and Seek style) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 12:38 am

» Allen Snider Release
Powerpuff Girl Bliss (HIM and Seek style) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 12:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Powerpuff Girl Bliss (HIM and Seek style)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LDEJRuff

LDEJRuff

Powerpuff Girl Bliss (HIM and Seek style) Empty
PostSubject: Powerpuff Girl Bliss (HIM and Seek style)   Powerpuff Girl Bliss (HIM and Seek style) EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 8:51 pm

Powerpuff Girl Bliss (HIM and Seek style) 4toynl

This is a sprite sheet someone I know requested recently. This is Powerpuff Girl Blisstina Utonium done in the style of Powerpuff Girls: HIM and Seek for Game Boy Advance. Yeah, I know the sheet lacks her headband. I included her special Teleportation and Explosion attacks, and a flask of Chemical W on the bottom of the sheet for her revival sprites. I may update the sheet to include a Starburst pose soon. Either way, the sheet's ready for anyone to submit Bliss into Mugen.
Back to top Go down

Powerpuff Girl Bliss (HIM and Seek style)
Page 1 of 1