The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
---- Emptyby Doom Today at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
---- Emptyby Doom Today at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
---- Emptyby Doom Today at 7:51 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
---- Emptyby Doom Today at 7:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

----

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

---- Empty
PostSubject: ----   ---- EmptyDecember 28th 2017, 1:20 pm

----

Last edited by O Ilusionista on January 14th 2018, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Werewood

Werewood

---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----   ---- EmptyDecember 29th 2017, 7:36 am

Whoa this is some MEGA MUGEN Madness, or some MUGEN MEGA Madness!? Exclamation Question   Either way it is all about RMM Madness for MUGEN fans! clap

Thank you very much for your wonderful 2017 Christmas MUGEN gift!  ---- 705151839

Just added your Fire Man (RMM) to the "2017 MMV Merry Christmas + 2018 Happy New Year Unofficial Event (WIP)" topic here  Arrow  : http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t11044-2017-mmv-merry-christmas-2018-happy-new-year-unofficial-event-wip
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----   ---- EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 6:02 am

Well, he has improved greatly, feedback time:

• Oh sweet, a new special Very Happy, my only complaint (it's something minor to be honest) is that it gives fireman too much pushback, since fireman rolls after it he already travels fullscreen with light punch version (making the other ones kinda useless because they all do the same damage), it's still a very nice addition anyway

• His low medium kick is still an infinite though, add some recovery frames please, or something else...?

• Apparently his fire hurricane hyper is unblockable against air, this means that if a player drops an air combo it would actually be better for him because his hyper is unblockable and will do more damage because if combo is dropped the damage dampener will reset.

• Another abuse i found out for this move is that i can hit opponents with fire hurricane (again unblockable against air) after they block/guard my firestorm special attack (also after them being hit by firestorm, because the move is not an infinite and opponents can guard if i spam firestorm, props on this, very well done, but it's still a setup for his fire hurricane hyper, please see what you can do about it, because i liked the idea of the move's main purpose is being an anti air hyper)
  • Fireman's Plasma ball (weapon D, D, MK) can hit opponents from fireman's back

• I found out that the command for Raging fire is actually just  D, D, D, LP+MP and not D, D, D, (any two kicks)

• His small portrait is bigger than the small portrait slot, take a look at the purple squares i drew:
    ---- Firema12
    (I also downloaded burst man to check if i was seeing wrong, but burst man's portrait is still the same size, so i think something happened to fireman small portrait with this update?)

• And last but not less important: his medium and hard versions Fire dash appear to be misaligned:
    ---- Firema10
    ---- Firema11
    (Also, can you add more damage to hard version of this move? it would be more rewarding to hit the opponents with this version of the move since it's way easier to hit opponents both horizontal and diagonally)
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----   ---- EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 9:33 am

Thanks for the feedback. Here are some replies:

Quote :
is that it gives fireman too much pushback, since fireman rolls after it he already travels fullscreen with light punch version
It's intentional. This move was intended to be a attack and evade. But yeah, maybe he could jump not that far.

Quote :
Fireman's Plasma ball (weapon D, D, MK) can hit opponents from fireman's back
Same as above.

Quote :
And last but not less important: his medium and hard versions Fire dash appear to be misaligned:
It´s my fault - I was lazy and this move was made using rotating by code, so it still need to be polished.
About the strong version, its not intended to be stronger, just an angle change.

I will change the rest, thanks.

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Sponsored content

---- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----   ---- Empty

Back to top Go down

----
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen Related :: Mugen Releases on MMV :: Characters-
Jump to: