The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Portrait
I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) Emptyby Shining Today at 11:43 am

» Anarky (Gotham antiHero)
I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) Emptyby yolomate Today at 9:43 am

» MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!
I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) Emptyby demunlawin Today at 9:09 am

» Ness Edit Released
I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) Emptyby Monkarifan123 Today at 8:09 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam)

Go down 
+5
Doom
carpa5
Shining
skhsato123
Werewood
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) Empty
PostSubject: I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam)   I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 4:11 am

I am very sorry very much..... Embarassed ......I don't/didn't know how to handle MMV'ers' conflict(s) at all............I have caused a lot of forum trouble these few days..........I am a really BAD MMV admin/mod pale :

1) took MMV'er's PMs to the public side I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 2399657483
2) made judgement too quick, even with too little information in hands I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 2399657483
3) added more fuel to the already heat-up flame I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 2399657483
4) not knowing enough about/paying enough attention to the history of the past/present MMV'ers' situations I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 2399657483
5) abusing admin/mod power I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 2399657483
6) more drama by me here and there....... I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 2399657483

I wish that chaos was not happening in the 1st first at all..........and I hope I will not make such similar reckless mistake again afterwards..........next time when someone PMs me any complaint, I will try to do it by PMs ONLY. I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 3876111886

I have so much to learn to be a MMV admin/mod, without volzzilla's guidance I can get lost very easily......luckily there are still Angelus_Silverhead & Arkady & chuchoryu who try their best to help out & back up. I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 670481599

Here please accept my apology (especially to carpa5 & logansam) Arrow :
I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) Please10

Nobody here deserves any punishment here; only I, borewood2031, deserves a punishment I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 3876111886 :
I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) Bw201311 I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 3419901605

I am open to any MMV admin/mod job title suggestion/advise, please feel free to give me any suggestion/advise by PMs or in this topic.  Thank you very much! I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 705151839

P.S. volzzilla...........when are you coming back to MMV....... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by borewood2013 on November 27th 2017, 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
skhsato123

skhsato123

I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam)   I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 4:45 am

Do not blame yourself friend you are not the cause of drama
you tried too much to help but their conflict is big enough and complicated
i choose not to be involved but you are an admin you have to interact but if the problem continues i think if volzilla was here would be sharp to close topic and take action against those who disrespect others
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam)   I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 5:49 am

Borewood you are great admin...
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam)   I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 6:16 am

do not worry I know this is very difficult for you I for my part I am open to dialogue but if you notice a little there are third people who started with this I think they also deserve a warning, I repeat this is a problem from years ago and believe me it is tedious and hateful to be enduring attacks from people who claim to be good creators if we all work as a team themselves, they would see how the community would grow but they do not give any support to those who start on the contrary until they are discouraged by the comments but in the end they do not understand that we all start because many times we do not want to wait for one or two years to release a char and many of us use the imagination to give life to other characters from the marvel universe and dc comics I think that when capcom released all its source for the creation of chars what they did was share then I wonder why good and old creators can not do the same?
but finally I ask for an apology for everything that happened before to the whole community
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam)   I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 7:05 am

You are an excellent Administrator. And the most active. Fulfilling that role, I mean.
Your only weak point is that you do not know enough stories, personalities, tastes, intentions of each member. And that makes it difficult for you to make decisions. Likewise, making these decisions is very difficult, and even if you take the best one, there will be people disappointed and affected.
This is the most unpleasant part of being an Administrator. And in my case it is worse, because with English I never know exactly what each one expresses.
In summary, do not worry and learn from the experience. You go by excellent way.
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam)   I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 8:13 am

you are great guy Borewood2013 yes yes
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam)   I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 8:45 am

dont worry borewood you are doing a good job.

Just one thing "RESPECT other people and decisions".........
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam)   I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 8:48 am

Its not your fault bro. The more I want to do its keep this forum away from this kind of controversy. I would like to logansam change his mind but is his choise. I would like carpa keep making mugen contents too. So lets keep making the best for the forum and his members i feel really bad about yesterday discussion between them, I really hope don´t happen again. Just keep back to work guys.

You are a great Administrator, people and friend, and I repeats It was not your fault.

I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 670481599 Take care Bro. LESSARD
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam)   I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 10:05 am

@skhsato123:
>> ...but their conflict is big enough and complicated
Yes, you are correct, this issue is too big and too complicated for the inexperienced me to handle...
>> ... i think if volzilla was here would be sharp to close topic and take action against those who disrespect others
volzzilla knows more about the case of carpa5 & logansam, I should have stayed neutral in the 1st first place, and wait for volzzilla to come back to fix...
So, from now on, I choose to stay neutral about the case of carpa5 & logansam, and wait for volzzilla to come back to fix...

@Shining:
Thank you for you support! I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 705151839

@carpa5:
>> ...if you notice a little there are third people who started with this I think they also deserve a warning
I was that 3rd third person I guess.....or you mean somebody besides you and logansam and me? :?:Alright I will try to investigate in that... study
So, from now on, I choose to stay neutral about the case of you & logansam, and wait for volzzilla to come back to fix...

@Kylo:
>> ...Your only weak point is that you do not know enough stories, personalities, tastes, intentions of each member. And that makes it difficult for you to make decisions.
I was thinking to ask you for help but since you aren't a MMV admin/mod any more so I gave up the idea...next time I will need to try to ask for your idea(s).......
>> ...In summary, do not worry and learn from the experience.
So many things to learn........ study

@yolomate:
Thank you for you support! I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 705151839

@logansam:
>> ...dont worry borewood you are doing a good job.
>> ...Just one thing "RESPECT other people and decisions".........
I agree that "RESPECT" is very important. yes Like I tried to ask the Japanese author for a permission and to give them a "credit & thank-you" in my MUGEN readme for my belated 2017 Halloween "sexy blonde girl"... Embarassed

@LESSARD:
>> ...I would like to logansam change his mind but is his choise. I would like carpa keep making mugen contents too.
I don't want to lose either or both carpa5 & logansam too that was why I tried to ask carpa5 about it in his "stargirl" MUGEN WIP topic, and started a "A small talk about the big "sprite permissions" issue goes here...." topic (now recycled).....now I know I was doing it very wrongly........ I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 2399657483
>> ...and I repeats It was not your fault.
it cannot be denied that it wasn't my fault for my's starting that in carpa5's "stargirl" MUGEN WIP topic in the 1st first place...I should have tried to help both carpa5 & logansam out by PMs only.... I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 1340147569

Lastly, here I quote from Angelus_Silverhead's words in the last post of the "A small talk about the big "sprite permissions" issue goes here...." topic (now recycled) I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 3876111886 :
Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
The topic is locked! All people who have thoughts on this question, are told about their mind. We are all agree that permission is important part. Untill the character is not going public, it have no sense to start a big conflict. MMV team respect all users, including creators. Your rights are protected.

P.S. volzzilla(!) & Angelus_Silverhead & Arkady & chuchoryu & Doom (previously) were bigger & older & longer MMV admins/mods than I am, their decision is my decision. yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam)   I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 10:39 am

stay strong Borewood2013, you are the best admin and mod I have ever seen compared to other admin/mod in all other forums, maybe the situation is misunderstanding which often happens in our real lives, stay strong and take it easy man I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam)   I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam) Empty

Back to top Go down

I am very sorry very much -- borewood2013's apology to MMV'ers (especially to carpa5 & logansam)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen Related :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: