The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? Empty
PostSubject: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyNovember 26th 2017, 9:50 am

A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? Question

Manga Productions x SNK is bringing a new "Najd" Middle-East female character to KOF XIV Very Happy :

A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? D2999510 A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? D2999511 = A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? D2999512

* http://manga.com.sa/
* https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/

"Najd" was designed by this winning Middle East designer (BMashael) clap :
A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? D29995-6-134375-4

In my opinion, it is not a news for a commercial fighting game like KOF XIV to try to add more characters, and, I think the good part is that, a fighting game maker like SNK can actually let their partners/fans to design new stuff for their products like KOF XIV (some might consider it a $$$-saving move).  Talking about some sustainable interaction here.....A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-xf2xSwAaRB-TXNVjwybw-4SJOwuI60As-xj4mICtDBXxWT5tzw
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
skhsato123

skhsato123

A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyNovember 26th 2017, 10:05 am

As a resident of beloved Egypt i say this female doesnot resemble women of Egypt
Anyways Egypt is not like other arab world
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 4:45 am

Capcom has Rashid, Namco has Shaheen, so no surprised that SNK would have their own middle-east character lol!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 6:02 am

This is the true meaning of "World Warriors" -- more nationalities more fun! mario pikachu samus kirby sonic

And I think Manga Productions x SNK did a good job on letting a casual designer design their new contents like this new KOF XIV "Najd". Smile
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyDecember 18th 2017, 9:47 am

A new character will be playable at Evo Japan: https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/dec/18/new-king-fighters-14-character-be-playable-evo-japan/ could be that new middle-east female character Wink if it is one of Ash Crimson's team mates, he must be Oswald yes this guy is freaking cool in KOFXI A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? 670481599 it seems the card "Joker" is hinting him Cool
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyDecember 18th 2017, 10:46 am

Very cool news man~~~ can't wait to watching the coming new Japan EVO! cheers
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyJanuary 25th 2018, 5:48 pm

It is really him:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyJanuary 26th 2018, 6:14 am

I see.....so it might also mean that Ash and Elizabeth are returning too... A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? 2800933067
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyJanuary 26th 2018, 9:03 am

Werewood wrote:
I see.....so it might also mean that Ash and Elizabeth are returning too... A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? 2800933067
or adelheid bernstien A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? 311127478
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyJanuary 26th 2018, 9:14 am

2dover3d wrote:
Capcom has Rashid, Namco has Shaheen, so no surprised that SNK would have their own middle-east character lol!
SNK designer: Hey, i got an idea, since street fighter 5 and tekken 7 have at least 1 middle-east character to have diversity culture in their rosters to give the world a good impression, why don't we do the same but instead of having a male middle-east character let's put a female middle-east to show the world that we don't hate middle east, the character would be even more unique since it's a female character

This may be a very ignorant comment and all but this is the impression i get when suddently every major roster has a middle east character in their roster. Why not two? Why not mix her in a bundle of characters? (With Oswald per example)
I really hope i'm wrong and it's not just one middle-east character all of a sudden for every goddamn roster that didn't already  have one
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyJanuary 26th 2018, 7:02 pm

This seem just like WWE lol sad
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyJanuary 28th 2018, 9:24 am

A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? DUnZFw-VwAAkkn8
middle east woman and Lin? Question
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyJanuary 31st 2018, 10:11 pm

A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? DU3zLuNUMAARucr
I thought the select screen might get revamped lol!
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyFebruary 2nd 2018, 4:52 am

To agree with you, i'm not saying it's bad (my standards are somewhat low on select screen looks) but if i were someone else, i'd say it's pretty basic looking one

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
This seem just like WWE lol sad
What do you mean btw, am i the wwe bad guy?
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2018, 8:06 pm

Heidern is the second DLC character in year 2018:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?   A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it? Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Middle-East female character is being planned to add to KOF XIV...what do you think about it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next