The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:42 pm

» Bridge Cliff Stage
How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:46 pm

» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? Emptyby marvel Today at 12:21 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2dover3d

How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? Empty
PostSubject: How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)?   How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? EmptyOctober 23rd 2017, 5:59 am

For me, I usually use Karate guy who wears Karate Gi such as Ryu or Ken. If their moves doesn't suit my taste, I would use main character. If main character aren't to my liking, I would use cool looking character or other martial artists. I use boss character for fun Twisted Evil At first, I use main character. When browsing Fighters Generations' website in year 2002, I saw some of the characters have "Frank's Favorite" logo on top of the characters' web pages. I tried out some of those characters and find the characters are fun to use. I even try some of the characters that doesn't have "Frank's Favorite" logo on Fighters Generations' website and find that most of characters that have "Frank's Favorite" logo are really fun to play as. After the "Frank's Favorite" logo is removed in all of the characters for unknown reason, I started to use main character or Karate characters for new fighting games. What about you guys? How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? 311127478

Last edited by tehdevil on October 23rd 2017, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)?   How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? EmptyOctober 23rd 2017, 6:05 pm

I usually choose my characters depending on how comfortable I am with their movesets (as if, I enjoy playing as them for what I can do with them). But if there's any character archetype I like to choose, it's usually either a villain (like Magneto and Dr. Doom) or a crazy/edgy character (like Yamazaki and Freeman); there's something I like about the aesthetics of those types of characters that I really love when using them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)?   How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? EmptyNovember 9th 2017, 11:46 am

My favorite Street Fighter is Blanka.  How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? Blank_10

Before my 1st first hands-on experience of Street Fighter II, my friends kept telling me that there were quite a few Street Fighters who have very interesting character design, one of which mentioned was Blanka (my friend told me there was a big green monster that loves to electrify people and bite off people's).  I thought my friend was talking about a big green Frankenstein How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? Animat53 that bite people like The Amazon in the 8-bit FC/NES Pro Wrestling Surprised :
How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? GLoIgzD

I kind of like those savage barbarian type of fighters, for example, The Amazon and Golden Axe Ax/Kain.  The 1st first time I saw Blanka I know he is my favorite Street Fighter.  While I prefer non-charge-type of fighters, I can deal with Blanka's charge-type control.  He has great reach attack distance and has some nice jump kicks with some advantageous angle.  And I got to know him better after seeing his SFII ending  How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? 3876111886 :
How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? Sf2bla10
I like how the monstrous Blanka managed to shed his manly tears in such a touching family warmth good ending. tears of joy
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)?   How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you found out about your favorite fighting game character(s)?
Page 1 of 1