The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer  Emptyby MERK_U Today at 1:51 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer  Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer  Empty
PostSubject: Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer    Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer  EmptyOctober 15th 2017, 11:37 pm

please keep in mind this game IS super creepy and super funny and SUPER HARDCORE ONE MISTAKE AND ITS GAME OVER

Here My good feedback of the Game
1. Original 9 awesome Selection of Characters in 3D
2. Pure original mugen stages made by Mulambo
3. funny and awkward sound coming from the character some you may recognize and some you might not know what sound they came from
4. super fun game
5. this game will freak you out in so many level jump you out of your seat

Here My Bad Feedback of the Game
Please don get mad because its the truth

1. The characters dodge move dont work you cant dodge none against the other character's move and you cant get away from there attacks
2. some of the Characters do a lot Spamming Projectile by keeping you boxed in the corner, putting you in a disadvantage
3. you cant combo or do normal attack,special or super because the AI so HARD CORE, you have a disadvantage from not doing none the attack.
4. The AI on each Character is Over Aggressive. they let you win the first Round and they can GO INSANE on the second round.
you to use some kind of strategy to beat them.
5. the ending was disappointed after I beat the game. I was hoping to see some more story dialog for each character and the Credit ending for the game
6. I don't like the resolution setting for the game. Mulambo should left as 1280x720 but the game is at 1280x960. this can cause a crash with the mugen software setting, Not everyone have that kind of setting resolution to play the huge setting. you may have to tamper wit the setting to give this game
full playable view

Overall review

I love the fact that the game so Original so many level. The art work and everything about the game is so Unique is so many level
I cant say I love the game or dislike this game. because its had me to keep on playing to the end. I wish the game had more story after beating the game
to understand the story of there Victory. but ending was very disappointed. I did enjoy the game because its had a super funny humor and at the same time its was so freaking Creepy in the end

Final Thought and Opinion
1. I wish the dodge was more effective
2. the game should had a ending for each characters

I give this game 3/5
good game and fun.. if your into PURE HARDCORE

Website and Game download location
http://supercrankyfighters.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer    Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer  EmptyOctober 16th 2017, 7:43 am

Hey thank you very much for this one, I don't even know such MUGEN full game exists! ilu

>> Here My Bad Feedback of the Game
In my MUGEN opinion your "bad" feedback isn't bad at all; it is valid and healthy. yes
Your choices of words and tone used are very fine. Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer  670481599

By the way, that Dr. Culo looks like the butt-head wrestler (Butt-Man) in Kinnikuman Laughing :
Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer  Assand10
Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer  Puri2a10
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer    Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer  EmptyOctober 16th 2017, 7:59 pm

Downloading ... yes
Thanks for sharing !! bub
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer    Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mulambo'Super Cranky Fighters Mugen Long GamePlay By OldGamer
Page 1 of 1