The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Do you care about Toys “R” Us? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 4:11 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Do you care about Toys “R” Us? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Do you care about Toys “R” Us? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Do you care about Toys “R” Us? Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Do you care about Toys “R” Us?

Go down 

Yes.
Do you care about Toys “R” Us? I_vote_lcap0%Do you care about Toys “R” Us? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No.
Do you care about Toys “R” Us? I_vote_lcap0%Do you care about Toys “R” Us? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't know.
Do you care about Toys “R” Us? I_vote_lcap100%Do you care about Toys “R” Us? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Do you care about Toys “R” Us? Empty
PostSubject: Do you care about Toys “R” Us?   Do you care about Toys “R” Us? EmptyOctober 15th 2017, 11:06 am

Do you care about Toys “R” Us? Question

I read some recent news that the Toys “R” Us headquarter is suffering from a bankruptcy...Do you care about Toys “R” Us? LxaxjmV...some people are worrying about the district Toys “R” Us stores in other countries. Do you care about Toys “R” Us? 629558521

Are you a fan of Toys “R” Us at all? Question

There are many 玩具“反”斗城(Toys“R”Us)stores in China's various cities.  When I was young my rich relative brought me to a 玩具“反”斗城(Toys“R”Us)and bought me a SFC Nintendo Super Famicom (SNES in the U.S.A.) for my birthday.  I remember the 1st first time when I entered the store, I was like, "wow, how could a toy shop be so big like that!? Exclamation Question ".  I was really amused and amazed by the bigness of 玩具“反”斗城(Toys“R”Us).... Shocked

Do you care about Toys “R” Us? 10022410
* please note that the “反” Chinese word is made upside down in the real world....just like the mirror-flipped "R" in the original English version....but it is not possible to do it with HTML text here....the “反” Chinese word has a meaning of "upside down" and “反斗” can mean "naughty". Do you care about Toys “R” Us? 3876111886

After my 1st first time with 玩具“反”斗城(Toys“R”Us), I sometimes visited it again when I grew older.  I bought a few toy figures (not cheap...) from there from time to time, heck, even I did not buy anything I still enjoyed browsing all the new/old toys in 玩具“反”斗城(Toys“R”Us).  The best thing was that they let kids play some video game demos for free! Do you care about Toys “R” Us? Video-10

I read some study (by a Toys“R”Us Ex-CEO) saying that, traditional video game sales was one (1) of Toys “R” Us' biggest source of profits. Do you care about Toys “R” Us? Desism11
Unfortunately, the traditional video game itself declined much in these years, as a result of the chain reaction that affected Toys“R”Us too. Do you care about Toys “R” Us? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI-NL1EKP0n3BuksU8UxRijOIJ4bPQ-a4r5k5Zxc13JOnhjQRtCQ

Well, nowadays, I don't really visit Toys“R”Us anymore, because I have been using my computer for all of my video gaming need (by the way I have no extra $$$ to buy video games & toys now), and I don't need to browse goods like I was young.... No

Thus, I cannot really tell I care about Toys “R” Us or not for now..... Neutral

At last, let us review some old classic Toys“R”Us TV commercials here cyclops :

P.S. not only Toys “R” Us is "dying", but also many game arcade centers too..............I once converted a MUGEN stage "INSERT COIN TO PLAY" - support your local "Arcade City Room" to pay a tribute to all the good-old closed game arcade centers.....Do you care about Toys “R” Us? Animat16.....:  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10511-mugen-1-0-1-1-stage-insert-coin-to-play-support-your-local-arcade-city-room-2017-08-09-update
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

Page 1 of 1