The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 4:11 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***

Go down 
+38
malevka1
JeffPierce
empawk
ferreira
Mistah Jorge
zombiebrock
carlos emmanuel
crosspotts1.0
Mr.Welldone
tony spector
davidlimapmax
yolomate
Dj luke
skhsato123
heartoffire
JARRO77
OGSymbiote
gartanham
chuchoryu
Werewood
Blaze-Beat
bam77
spidergoku
shanri
Shining
I-Skorp-I
CARNAGE777
Fabry Taz
NamelessOnlinePlayer
shags2dope
Fede X
Mazemerald
CAMARAO
Mr.Ketchup
nedflandeurse
Tsuyoi
Doom
LESSARD
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

LESSARD

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyNovember 25th 2017, 7:22 pm

Hey Brother & Sisters of MMV, Eddy´s +*sff its about to reach the 1400 sprites, In fact i start my second spritesheet of Resources and sprites:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I dont know why the image looke like that, but you can see the amount of sprites i have made.

Well I´m still working on smoothing the sprite/animation/test, here are another Example: the comparition of the Island Mirage motion:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]<<<OLD     NEW>>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hope you like it.

Stay tunned. ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 3876111886 LESSARD
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyNovember 25th 2017, 7:28 pm

MAS DE 1400 SPRITES NO MANCHES!! is a lot of work you doing bro, my Eddy have less of 200 XD you really put much time in this one bro
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyNovember 25th 2017, 10:51 pm

Looks much better ... clap

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Dj luke

Dj luke

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyNovember 26th 2017, 3:23 am

Masterpiece clap How do you do those sprites from zero? or edit? As Chucho said you must have spent much time on this. Big respect bro clap
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyNovember 26th 2017, 4:21 am

Wholly Molly you and I are using the same good old PSP7!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

YOU:

[b] ME:[/b]:

Let's shake hands Very Happy :

By the way, very cool MUGEN update, loving the new animation! ilu
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyNovember 26th 2017, 8:57 am

Thanks for your words brothers  ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 670481599  ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 670481599  ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 670481599

Dj luke wrote:
Masterpiece  clap  How do you do those sprites from zero? or edit? As Chucho said you must have spent much time on this. Big respect bro clap

I made a lot of sprites from Zero but its very hard, so in fact i have two main type of spriting:

As you can see in my last message I already made a lot of sprites and resources (different upper bodys, a lot of different heads in different positions, the same with all the body parts). So Im mixing the same body parts to make different position of the sprites, Like this:
The problem with this one method its sometimes the sprites position of hips and waist are in missmathed positions, (but looks funny) BUT mostly of the times the results will be AMAZING!!!!

And my other (and most recent) type of spriting consist in making a capture from a video, resize near to the sprites size, and mixing/frankespriting/editing to earn an sprite who match with the capture, Like This:

I work with MSPaint and Paint Shop Pro 7. I hope this will help to all the brothers of the forum who want to sprite his own characters, any question will be answered.

Take care and Have Fun!!!!

Your Brother: LESSARD
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyNovember 26th 2017, 1:12 pm

Awesome !! ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 311127478
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 5:05 am

the results will definitely be incredible!! Very Happy

when you work hard, good results appear Smile

hummmm
I never use the MSPaint and Paint Shop Pro 7..
I have used photoshop!
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
davidlimapmax

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 2:26 pm

muito bom , fantastic job man! Smile
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 2:31 pm

davidlimapmax wrote:
muito bom , fantastic job man! Smile

Welcome to MMV ... Smile
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 4:46 pm

I waitin this char...and I created new palettes(that spiderman hahahahaha funny)
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyNovember 27th 2017, 5:17 pm

pues la idea esta muy bien, ya que no hay metodo definido para hacer las cosas esto aplica a todo, cada uno hace lo que aprende y lo adapta a como uno lo sabe hacer, en este caso tu referencia es muy buena y es tu metodo sin duda por eso es una obra maestra
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyDecember 3rd 2017, 8:12 am

Hey brother & sisters of MMV, last weeks i have a lot of work in my real life, but somehow i manage to make advances in the sprite/animation test of Eddy, I have smoothered some old moves (adding one or two new frames) and also some new animations. maybe he will not be ready for the Christmas event, but i will show you a new video in the event plus maybe another couple of surprises.

The codding goes well, the attack rate its very good, the combos are working good, I been thinking on making an UPGRADE of the Color Separation. (I have been "playing" with some "special" palettes) There´s alot of work yet but you will be happy with the final results.

Meanwhile here are some sprite/animation/test to keep you interested:

Eddy has evolved a lot since the first video i´ve showed. He is already in the half of the way...

Please comment, any idea and feedback will heard.

Your friend:

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyDecember 3rd 2017, 9:43 am

Heya very awesome MUGEN evolution of your Eddy! clap

And that....Incredible Hulk (?) palette looks so interesting! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Don't worry about trying too hard to have your Eddy ready for this 2017 Christmas MMV Event, keep in mind that a MUGEN WIP update news counts too, real-life business usually comes first serves first! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 EmptyDecember 3rd 2017, 12:37 pm

this is incredible Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***    ***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

***EDDY GORDO UPDATED WIP w/VIDEO***
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next