The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd Empty
PostSubject: A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd   A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd EmptyAugust 5th 2017, 3:22 pm

A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd cyclops :

"Video games are everywhere these days, but where did they actually come from? The history of video games is a complicated story that involves giant computers in science labs, the founder of Chuck E. Cheese and billions of dollars in quarters. Safwat Saleem examines the evolution of the beloved world of gaming." mario

A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd KDwxLg3
in case imgur not working for you...:

See whether you are able to answer these video games history question or not A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd 3876111886 :
1) Who uses video games?
- Scientists
- Military
- People like you and me
- All of the above
answer here...:

2) ________, the inventor of the first game console, is also known as the father of video games.
- Ralph Baer
- Elon Musk
- Nikola Tesla
- Fusajiro Yamauchi
answer here...:

3) In 1972, the very first home video game console called _______ was released.
- Atari
- Odyssey
- Pong
- Nintendo
answer here...:

4) Pac-Man arcade game earned revenue of over ________ during the first year of its release
- $24
- $1 million
- $1 billion
- $100 billion
answer here...:

5) Damsel in distress is a very common storyline in video games.
- True
- False
answer here...:

6) What kind of a person was most likely to develop an interest in video games in the 50s, 60s and 70s? Why?
=> Well, everybody can have his/her/its own answer to this one.....to me, any video game developments require resources like time and money, so I think a rich person that was...........so, what will your answer be? Question

7) It took a while for video games to catch on. What factors do you think contribute to whether or not a new technology catches on?
=> Well, everybody can have his/her/its own answer to this one.....to me, new technology affects ideo games very much, like, without PC technology, there wouldn't be the great M.U.G.E.N!...........so, what will your answer be? Question

A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd Pud0kHi
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mazemerald

A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd   A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd EmptyAugust 5th 2017, 4:09 pm

i like the video game story,it´s a true saga.
Back to top Go down

A brief history of video games (Part I) - by TEDEd
Page 1 of 1