The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Possibly Fire WIP Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Possibly Fire WIP Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Possibly Fire WIP Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Possibly Fire WIP Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Possibly Fire WIP

Go down 
+4
wingnut
tank402
Beto
mugenaddict34
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mugenaddict34

Possibly Fire WIP Empty
PostSubject: Possibly Fire WIP   Possibly Fire WIP EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 6:42 pm

Hello people, I need your help.

study I've been planning to start a Fire WIP since I made an sprite edit for her stance pose time ago. I've tried to search the best base for her or at least the one that fits better with the character. I have two options and I need help for choosing one of them: every choice has it's advantages and disadvantages, so I'll explain my point the best I could.

This is the first option, my oldest edit:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Most of you already should now but the bases here are psylocke for the upper body and rogue for the legs. His head is from Rogue too. Initially I planned to use only Rogue for her ( cause Fire also have a green jacket and could easily fit well, just recolouring and editing some parts ) but I thought it may looked like a palette for her, so I refused this option. With some touches here and there I came up with the concept you've seen before.

This is the second option, my newest edit (yesterday) and a new concept for her:

This edit uses a single base and it's easier to work with. Rolling Eyes I know the outfit doesn't fit exactly with any outfit that Fire has ever wore, but I thought she looked pretty well with these transparencies in her abs and a part of her breast. I like colours too despite of I'm not pretty sure if the palette for her hair is quite like this ( ¿ should I use different green tones? Question ). This one is colorful but it's smaller in height than the first.

So, in terms of accuracy with the comic character the first option could fit better for her but in terms of "handfully" ( I don't know if it's the correct word to use ) second option seemed to be the better choice.

What do you think about it? 😕 I still don't know which is better scratch I need a cable ( necesito que me echéis un cable ) Wink

Thanx in advance! 🐱
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

Possibly Fire WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Fire WIP   Possibly Fire WIP EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 7:23 pm

You made ​​a good choice for wip Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
tank402

tank402

Possibly Fire WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Fire WIP   Possibly Fire WIP EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 8:46 pm

mugenaddict34 wrote:
Hello people, I need your help.

study I've been planning to start a Fire WIP since I made an sprite edit for her stance pose time ago. I've tried to search the best base for her or at least the one that fits better with the character. I have two options and I need help for choosing one of them: every choice has it's advantages and disadvantages, so I'll explain my point the best I could.

This is the first option, my oldest edit:

Most of you already should now but the bases here are psylocke for the upper body and rogue for the legs. His head is from Rogue too. Initially I planned to use only Rogue for her ( cause Fire also have a green jacket and could easily fit well, just recolouring and editing some parts ) but I thought it may looked like a palette for her, so I refused this option. With some touches here and there I came up with the concept you've seen before.

This is the second option, my newest edit (yesterday) and a new concept for her:

This edit uses a single base and it's easier to work with. Rolling Eyes I know the outfit doesn't fit exactly with any outfit that Fire has ever wore, but I thought she looked pretty well with these transparencies in her abs and a part of her breast. I like colours too despite of I'm not pretty sure if the palette for her hair is quite like this ( ¿ should I use different green tones? Question ). This one is colorful but it's smaller in height than the first.

So, in terms of accuracy with the comic character the first option could fit better for her but in terms of "handfully" ( I don't know if it's the correct word to use ) second option seemed to be the better choice.

What do you think about it? 😕 I still don't know which is better scratch I need a cable ( necesito que me echéis un cable ) Wink

Thanx in advance! 🐱

why not use rogues chest,arms,and jacket. and the legs and head from your second pics base? that way it has fires green jacket and still has that non rogue look to it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
wingnut

Possibly Fire WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Fire WIP   Possibly Fire WIP EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 12:16 am

I like #2!!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

Possibly Fire WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Fire WIP   Possibly Fire WIP EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 9:33 am

good luck with this Exclamation i say go with the 2nd option Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Hypersonic

Possibly Fire WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Fire WIP   Possibly Fire WIP EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 10:28 am

That second base you have there is Rosemary. I know cause she's part of my Killer Frost
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

Possibly Fire WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Fire WIP   Possibly Fire WIP EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 10:48 am

Your sprite skills are spectacular.
Back to top Go down
mugenaddict34

Possibly Fire WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Fire WIP   Possibly Fire WIP EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 11:53 am

Hypersonic wrote:
That second base you have there is Rosemary. I know cause she's part of my Killer Frost

Good sight, Hipersonic Wink Yup, is Rosemary from Asura Blade. Firstly I was planning to use her in another edit, but then I realised could be transformed into Fire too, with some touches here and there, but easier than to merge two characters in one as in my first option with Psylocke and Rogue. I just tried with her to see what could I get, and the outcome was really promising Surprised

Idea I'll try with Tank idea too until make a decision. Thanx for that, man. The problem I see with that is the difference in size, but will see...

Thanx Vol, Zaiko and Wingnut for your positive comments Wink Encourage me to work harder

Back to top Go down
carpa5

Possibly Fire WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Fire WIP   Possibly Fire WIP EmptyMay 7th 2013, 3:54 pm

first option i like more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possibly Fire WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Fire WIP   Possibly Fire WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibly Fire WIP
Page 1 of 1