The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?

Go down 
+2
LESSARD
BlueSpiderX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? Empty
PostSubject: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? EmptyJune 18th 2017, 7:21 am

The idea is, that the thread will help people here have contact with the creator they want to ask permission.

In my opinion, contacting a creator is very hard. Especially if we don't know where the creator is usually active.
Or if we don't know their e-mail addresses.
Or even if we don't know the creator is still active on creating Mugen content or not.

What do you guys think ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? EmptyJune 18th 2017, 7:40 am

Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? 670481599 Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? 670481599 idea, in fact; when i  start to edit the 1st version of Shin Ryu, i try co contact vyn but i cannot do it.

thats why in the case of my Winter Soldier edit I ask for help to contact the authors of ChrisVS, and my dear brother Doom, was able to contact thenm and got the permission for me. That´s must be the attitude of all the creators, to share their talents for the ones who try to go beyond for new mugen creations and make a an incredible infinte ring of support. Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? 670481599 Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? 670481599
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? EmptyJune 19th 2017, 10:00 pm

Bump Smile
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? EmptyJune 19th 2017, 10:22 pm

Cool idea,especially if your gonna make a full game project Smile
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? EmptyJune 19th 2017, 10:28 pm

Create a thread is easy. You can do it yourself, if you wish. The problem is to make people aware of their existence. And let them want to use it. Rolling Eyes
As you see ... there are many beautiful sections in this forum and no one visits them. No
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? EmptyJune 19th 2017, 11:04 pm

I wonder how is Loginir now is he is still making his WIP personally? I know he quit MUGEN but i still wish he would return. Well back to the Topic, My suggestion to this is to post the list of the creators and their address so that we could contact them if need permission Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? EmptyJune 20th 2017, 3:15 am

Doom wrote:

Create a thread is easy. You can do it yourself, if you wish. The problem is to make people aware of their existence. And let them want to use it. Rolling Eyes
As you see ... there are many beautiful sections in this forum and no one visits them. No

Actually that's the point of this post, to make people aware of it.
Let's wait for a week to see if this post gets noticed by many people or not. Smile

Dark Rider wrote:
I wonder how is Loginir now is he is still making his WIP personally? I know he quit MUGEN but i still wish he would return. Well back to the Topic, My suggestion to this is to post the list of the creators and their address so that we could contact them if need permission Smile

Yes, that's a good idea. Very Happy
People here can post addresses of content creators. Or, the creators here can post their addresses.
In my opinion, an e-mail address would be very nice instead of forum PMs, since we don't know if the creator checks their forum account's PMs every day. An e-mail could be a direct contact to the creator.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? EmptyJune 20th 2017, 4:10 am

BlueSpiderX wrote:
Doom wrote:

Let's wait for a week to see if this post gets noticed by many people or not. Smile

Dark Rider wrote:

People here can post addresses of content creators. Or, the creators here can post their addresses.
In my opinion, an e-mail address would be very nice instead of forum PMs, since we don't know if the creator checks their forum account's PMs every day. An e-mail could be a direct contact to the creator.

Now that you mention it does anyone ever had an email of Loginir Smile
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? EmptyJune 20th 2017, 10:00 am

Dark Rider wrote:
BlueSpiderX wrote:
Doom wrote:

Dark Rider wrote:

Now that you mention it does anyone ever had an email of Loginir Smile

Here? scratch
https://www.blogger.com/profile/13487999207155982435
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? EmptyJune 20th 2017, 7:06 pm

Thanks borewood2013 you have been a great help Smile
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? EmptyJune 21st 2017, 12:27 pm

Well, sometimes when a MUGEN creator/author retires, even an e-mail address might become useless..........like my own MUGEN case that, when I rage-quit MUGEN in 2011, I not only deleted all my local MUGEN files, but also changed my MUGEN e-mail address' password to something I would not remember, something like "df098(*&3nvlk*(&3efff-0+,/!", and did not jot it down on purpose to try to make it impossible for me to log in to check MUGEN e-mails again................so, besides the e-mail address and forum PMs, and perhaps the public comment section of the target MUGEN creator/author's still existing web site/YouTube channel.........there is not much way to use to try to contact him/her/it..........maybe if you know some e-friends of the target MUGEN creator/author then you might want to ask his/her/its e-friends for help? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? EmptyJune 21st 2017, 2:03 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
Well, sometimes when a MUGEN creator/author retires, even an e-mail address might become useless..........like my own MUGEN case that, when I rage-quit MUGEN in 2011, I not only deleted all my local MUGEN files, but also changed my MUGEN e-mail address' password to something I would not remember, something like "df098(*&3nvlk*(&3efff-0+,/!", and did not jot it down on purpose to try to make it impossible for me to log in to check MUGEN e-mails again................so, besides the e-mail address and forum PMs, and perhaps the public comment section of the target MUGEN creator/author's still existing web site/YouTube channel.........there is not much way to use to try to contact him/her/it..........maybe if you know some e-friends of the target MUGEN creator/author then you might want to ask his/her/its e-friends for help? scratch

For example, myself. I change my emails often. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? EmptyJune 21st 2017, 11:54 pm

borewood2013 wrote:

Good point. Smile
About asking friends for help, that could work too. As shown above when LESSARD gains permission with the help of Doom.

By the way, I have a question.
Do we still need to ask permission if the creator quits Mugen ? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?   Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we make a "Contact a Creator" thread ?
Page 1 of 1