The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!

Go down 
+15
rj10018576
WADEPOOL
BlueSpiderX
MatreroG
CARNAGE777
Doom
Arkady
Werewood
yolomate
skhsato123
shags2dope
LESSARD
logansam
Angelus_Silverhead
Fabry Taz
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! Empty
PostSubject: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 7:52 am

It seemed to me that I had clearly expressed my thoughts .... I said that if I had seen my work on that shitty forum I would have shared nothing but as there is always someone who has to do the asshole ... ok, You wanted it. This event will be the last one in which I will share my work with the mugen world. who wants commissions or my work will have to contact me privately and pay me for them. I have nothing to say apart that I'm really disgusted by all this

-http://www.mediafire.com/view/mcph21maam6ymdw/screen.bmp
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 8:10 am

I'am sorry... but I guess, it is Mugen Archive site. They are not part of MMV event. I'am confused on what do you exactly mean about our forum and connection with them. If you have problems with Mugen Archive, you should speak with thim. You know, once I found my works on Mugeno.pro and contact admins there. So I recommend you to do same.
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 8:16 am

I shared Luke and Fulgore only on this forum and only for the event organized to celebrate the birthday of the forum and two days after I shared them I found them on mugen archive, that means there are users who are inscribed in that forum and upload to Mugen archive my work without permission. In the past some have shared the characters of Mortal Kombat Legacy without my permission on that forum and from that time I said that if my jobs were shared again on that forum I would not have shared anything
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 8:24 am

But, Fabry Taz, it is not MMV responsible for this act of "stealing" without permission. How to me, you should contact Mugen Archive and ask to delete your works. Well, I will discuss it with Volzilla, Doom and Arkady. Maybe we could do something to fix this problem.
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 8:35 am

I have already contacted both the user who shared my work on mugen archive and the forum administrators.

I do not think that something can be done to resolve this situation and I do not blame MMV for this confusion, I just say that I will never share my jobs with anyone unless I get paid
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 9:42 am

welcome to internet, if you put your works on it is free for the people and will take it.

now if people respect your work, they are going to respect you decision but is very difficult.

because all the forums have differents rules, and good luck about the paid stuff..
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 10:15 am

I understand you Bro. this guy "Novames00" member of mugenarchive edit my 1st Shin Ryu version and convert my original, balanced, hard work char into a unbalanced and cheap horrible version. the worst he didn´t ask permission to me. Im angry...

Also i read the comments in that forum and some guy critices your work and say if you dont do it someone eventually does... thats not true. Not anyone have your talent. we are your family and your decition hurts us...its a shame Sad
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 10:27 am

i saw that comment as well just goes to show what kinda assholes we have in this community
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 10:32 am

LESSARD wrote:
I understand you Bro. this guy "Novames00" member of mugenarchive edit my 1st Shin Ryu version and convert my original, balanced, hard work char into a unbalanced and cheap horrible version. the worst he didn´t ask permission to me. Im angry...

Also i read the comments in that forum and some guy critices your work and say if you dont do it someone eventually does... thats not true. Not anyone have your talent. we are your family and your decition hurts us...its a shame Sad

Your words strike me as always bro, I'm sorry that people like you and my friends in this fantastic forum have to be penalized for the sake of idiots who do not respect the work of others ... Logansam you're right, internet like the rest Of the world is a place with beautiful and ugly aspects, I am happy to be able to give emotions to the users who play with my work but I hate the lack of respect, it didn't cost send me a PM to ask me the permission to upload jobs to other forums Regardless of the answer. All those who know me know that I have always helped and I have always provided my work for all users who ask for permission and give me the right credit and if I make a decision like not to share the My works do not do it with pleasure
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 10:36 am

Why do not we make this forum closed to its devoted ones, and members so that it protect works by mmv creators ?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 10:51 am

some stolen ideas, chars, palettes etc etc I'm not astonished, this internet! you put a pic here and some see that pic in hong kong hahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 1:12 pm

Yeah, that M.A. web site also hosts my MUGEN stuff randomly.  And since I have mentioned all my MUGEN stuff is open-source, so I do not have any MUGEN complaint (in fact all my MUGEN stuff does not really belong to me at all in the first place tongue ).  The only thing that makes me feel uncomfortable is that, some of them still try to remove/delete my very important MUGEN readme files Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! Swear110, because I have already stated in my MUGEN stuff that anybody can feel free to use my MUGEN stuff, YET I want them to keep my very important MUGEN readme files........ Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! 3876111886

I have seen some other "M.A." MUGEN sufferers trying to complain over there, but it is just a futile MUGEN attempt because all "M.A." mods/admins totally support their own MUGEN uploaders. Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! 1340147569

Like what Angelus_Silverhead have said, MMV'ers respect your MUGEN decision very much, it is not MMV's MUGEN fault at all.  No

And, your MUGEN case is a special one -- since a $$$ commission has been involved.  I do not know about the Internet laws much but I guess you can try to claim some ownership copyright of your own artworks (i.e. sprites.....but not other MUGEN files) for this matter.  You may want to consult some Internet laws staff to see.......not sure though... scratch

Last edited by borewood2013 on June 8th 2017, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 1:21 pm

Yes internet is not something that can be controled
Youll have to accept that whoever downloads your work
Might post it wherever and do whatever with it
Its a shame that folks lack respect in that area
But the sooner you accept it the better off youll feel
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 1:42 pm

You guys have the reason, one thing we can do against that,  (in my case; the complain about an ugly , cheap, & ridiculous overpowered edit of my first Shin Ryu) its not download any content of M.A, Mostly of the creators/authors tired of bullying and agressive comments, found a Shelter here in MUGEN MULTIVERSE.

Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! 345597572 PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD CONTENT OF M.A.!!!Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! 345597572
Please comment here our works,Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! 3876111886  Its one way to figth against all that toxic people!!!! Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! 2297681634

My works are all yours, sprite edits, etc. Just ASK about, and recognize the love, the passion, the hours, weeks, months even years invested in our works!!! Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! 670481599

Help us; the creators to keep sharing quality content for the REAL mugen fans!!! Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! 2649099129
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 2:00 pm

I agree with LESSARD, if you truly hold this community (MMV) you should try to isolate "external threats" as people who share on other forums without the permission of the authors or who steal the work of other authors by selling it for them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!   Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, I don't share my jobs anymore !!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next