The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint

Go down 
+6
skhsato123
karim
Doom
NamelessOnlinePlayer
DeleFresh
volzzilla
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
warecus

Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 8:08 pm

still don't know where to start...search help section and request
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 8:54 pm

I think I'm getting there - found a few, but its not easy. Probably helps if you're familiar with the site I guess.

Still digging...
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 9:12 pm

I think I'm stuck on the third clue or you can say second clue...idk I solved two but can't figure out the third and I went at least I think were it told me to go
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2017, 11:22 pm

This was the release this scavenger hunt game was about: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10228-heimdall-by-arkady-released-for-mmv-s-5th-birthday

For those of you wanting to see how the scavenger hunt for hints played out, will post everything now.

Remember, it was basically a trail of logic questions + hidden hyperlinks + spoilers with a simple task to perform at the end.

====

Clue #1 from first post of this topic: Look for a certain high profile request for help for your first clue Very Happy

This led to looking at this topic: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10138-volzzilla-requests-help-with-replies-in-the-topics-listed-here#119904

It had an embedded hyperlink for the next clue of: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t7246-mfl-duels-sign-up-registration-get-500-bonus-points-if-participate

In that topic had this clue behind a spoiler: The main creator of Blade, a character we hope is released soon, was recently given a certain wish. Find your next clue there.

This was referring to fede de 10 recently being wished a Happy Birthday.

Scanning that topic at: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t143p1035-happy-birthday-to-fede-de-10-and-theredbeast

...led to this comment behind a spoiler: Helping creators out with constructive criticism is great, we wish MMV had more people who did so. Find a topic discussing this concept for you next hint.

That was a clue to find this topic: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4834-what-makes-a-good-m-u-g-e-n-feedback-giver

...which had an embedded hyperlink in a post on the first page of the topic of: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t9618-resident-evil-the-final-movie#114819

Going to that topic asked the forum member to perform this task: Play a game in the Mugen Arcade. When you are done take a screenshot and post a reply of it in that topic. After doing this, then give volzzilla or Doom a PM for your reward.

Do not give away why you were doing all this when posting your reply please.

====

Those that attempted to play, we hope you had fun. The people who made it to the end were: The Erix, Delefresh, warecus, and Arkady (he knew the reward, he just wanted to play the game).

====

Again, this is all done because we are celebrating our 5th birthday as a community. Check out the main event topic to find out everything: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10174-happy-5th-birthday-to-mmv-celebration-event-main-topic-plz-reply-to-give-a-b-day-wish

Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 6:41 am

Congratulations The Erix, Delefresh, warecus, and Arkady ... clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 7:23 am

This was fun - and a great way to get people interested and exploring the site. I found a few new things just poking around in this way. I definitely did this a few times Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 1340147569 but then just Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 345597572 and thought about a few of the clues and Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 2399657483 I figured it out.

Good stuff!!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 2:13 pm

DeleFresh wrote:
This was fun - and a great way to get people interested and exploring the site. I found a few new things just poking around in this way. I definitely did this a few times Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 1340147569 but then just Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 345597572 and thought about a few of the clues and Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 2399657483 I figured it out.

Good stuff!!  

I'm glad you had fun ... Razz
Definitely we should repeat this activity ... Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 311127478
It is also true that our members do not know the forum enough ... Neutral
We should find a way to change that ... scratch
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 4:37 pm

I really really want to play this interesting MMV Birthday game but I need to get some MMV MUGEN 5th birthday gift done as soon as possible............Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 Comput11

So, everybody, good luck and have good fun! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint   Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game: We have a nice release later today for the MMV Birthday, play this scavenger hunt game if you'd like a hint
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2