The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~

Go down 
+16
JARRO77
Werewood
dakidbanks
Arkady
Fede X
World_Hero
LESSARD
ColdDarkness
yolomate
Predator
THE ERIX
dev
Renz Tosaka
shags2dope
skhsato123
Adminbot
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ Empty
PostSubject: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 10:35 am

Thank you to everyone who got involved in the teaser topic at: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10140p45-mmv-birthday-wip-teaser-5-clues-given-including-final-hint

This was the final clue...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

====

The Shadow King is allegedly a multiversal manifestation of the dark side of the human consciousnesses, spawned by the first nightmare. When the mutant Amahl Farouk's power developed, Farouk psychically controlled those around him, feeding on the shadows in their souls and secretly merging with the Shadow King, who had been transferring from host to host since the dawn of humanity.

By the people who brought you the character you love in Abyss, Predator and Arkady. Get ready for the same quality and passion put into the Shadow King,

====

Feel free to list ideas about the project and/or discuss your general thoughts in reply

~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 10:42 am

I love the base design and mix though am not aware of the character itself 
But i see part of doomsday , limp may be blackheart , and it is great
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 10:49 am

Oh my!!!!!! This is awesome and with it being predator and arkady i know it will kick ass
Back to top Go down
Renz Tosaka

Renz Tosaka

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 11:38 am

i see blackheart lower body..all he needs is to reshade the palette imo..would look good in the lower body color rather than the uper torso
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 12:32 pm

Cool idea, but I think his upper body should have the same color as his legs. Also, the human form base does not fit well. I know it's hard to find a base for him.
I've sprited this real quick so maybe it gives you some ideas. As a hardcore X-MEN fan I have to say that I always wanted Shadow King in mugen.
I made this as a idea of what I mean. It is not finished. I wanted to add bracelets and necklace on Shadow King's neck and change the details' color to match the skin-- I mean to make them darker.
I found a new base for his human form, I gave the monster form the same color for upper body and added a few details inspired by Wolverine and the X-MEN series. Maybe Arkady can make him transparent via coding as he is not a solid form of life. Also the Punisher arcade game Kingpin gives you a very limited moveset.
Back to top Go down
THE ERIX

THE ERIX

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 12:38 pm

can't wait, the presupposition is great, could be a really unique char cheers
Back to top Go down
THE ERIX

THE ERIX

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 12:45 pm

dev wrote:
Cool idea, but I think his upper body should have the same color as his legs. Also, the human form base does not fit well. I know it's hard to find a base for him.
I've sprited this real quick so maybe it gives you some ideas. As a hardcore X-MEN fan I have to say that I always wanted Shadow King in mugen.
I made this as a idea of what I mean. It is not finished. I wanted to add bracelets and necklace on Shadow King's neck and change the details' color to match the skin-- I mean to make them darker.
I found a new base for his human form, I gave the monster form the same color for upper body and added a few details inspired by Wolverine and the X-MEN series. Maybe Arkady can make him transparent via coding as he is not a solid form of life. Also the Punisher arcade game Kingpin gives you a very limited moveset.

I agree about the leg colors that should fit the body but this is a preview so I'm not worried by now, while about the moveset of farouk base i think it won't be a problem, cuz I hope that most of the moves/attack will be done by the shadowking astral form that is the peculiar part of the char, he can do attack more interesting than punches by his human form
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 12:54 pm

I planned to use an Egyptian costume for one of the hyper move, I'm based on the shape from the game "X-Men Legends".
The different colors of the torso and legs are due to the smart palette.
I viewed the cheng as the base for the Farouk, but it is too small for the physique of Farouk.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 1:13 pm

is a mix of Kingpin and Venom-Parasite and another sprites....some guys say this char swap but well I preffer a Penguin char or Riddler....
Back to top Go down
ColdDarkness

ColdDarkness

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 2:19 pm

Looks good.but you could make it more terrifying
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 3:59 pm

Yup. Take the easier way and have a mediocre char.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 5:14 pm

I have not enough info of this marvel character!!! ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ 791114321 ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ 791114321
Back to top Go down
World_Hero

World_Hero

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 5:52 pm

Awesome. It looks amazing. Good luck on this one. farao
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 6:23 pm

THE 天 ERIX wrote:
dev wrote:

I agree about the leg colors that should fit the body but this is a preview so I'm not worried by now, while about the moveset of farouk base i think it won't be a problem, cuz I hope that most of the moves/attack will be done by the shadowking astral form that is the peculiar part of the char, he can do attack more interesting than punches by his human form

I totally agree with you with dev, its version looks much superior in sprite and more cool. The sprite of kingping is very mediocre ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ 2297681634
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ EmptyMay 31st 2017, 6:41 pm

Well good to see different versions of abdul farouk
But we'll stick to the original idea for now, he really wont be
In play too much anyway, plan really is to have the shadow king as a spirit attacking not a mental monster like professor x is, so great for intros, but gameplay will more like my exodus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~   ~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~WIP Reveal: Shadow King by Predator and Arkady~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next