The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?

Go down 
+7
Bull Demon
CARNAGE777
LESSARD
Doom
WADEPOOL
chuchoryu
Fabry Taz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darthpool

Darthpool

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2017, 10:10 pm

As much as I'd love to contribute to this. I don't think I'm ready for the challenge. Good luck to the rest of the team, looking forward to seeing what comes out of this. And good luck on whatever you decide to do in the future Fabry, you will always be my favorite MK creator on Mugen.
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 3:33 am

Is a simple model almost all based over Kairy ... I just replaced my head and legs from the knees down and I also colored the hands differently

-http://www.mediafire.com/view/rknyjcy9x5rovkf/jax.bmp
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 3:35 am

Darthpool wrote:
As much as I'd love to contribute to this. I don't think I'm ready for the challenge. Good luck to the rest of the team, looking forward to seeing what comes out of this. And good luck on whatever you decide to do in the future Fabry, you will always be my favorite MK creator on Mugen.

Thanks my friend,i hope to complete this project for you and the other fans Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 8:19 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
Is a simple model almost all based over Kairy ... I just replaced my head and legs from the knees down and I also colored the hands differently

http://www.mediafire.com/view/rknyjcy9x5rovkf/jax.bmp

I like very much your JAX idea, just maybe the torso more bigger and muscular. Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 9:09 am

It looks smaller because of the colors of the vest ... I did a test and I have to say it is very good with the final colors Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 5:20 pm

CAMBIE UN POCO LA CABEZA PARA ADAPTARLA MEJOR A MI TIEMPO Y RITMO DE TRABAJO, ESPERO NO MOLESTE, YA ESTA SERIA LA IDEA GENERAL PARA JAX BRIGGS, DE IGUAL MANERA NECESITARIA AYUDA CON LOS SPRITES DEL ATAQUE DE TERREMOTO, ASI QUE NECESITARE SU AYUDA,ESPERO TENER MAS PROGRESOS PRONTO....DE IGUAL MANERA TENIA LA DUDA DE QUIEN MAS TIENE PROYECTOS DE MORTAL KOMBAT EN ESTILO CARTOON EN ESTOS MOMENTOS, ADEMAS DE LESSARD, FABRY Y YO?.

A MI PARECER LOS PERSONAJES QUE SE NECESITA CON URGENCIA DE MORTAL KOMBAT SON: KABAL, STRYKER, BARAKA, QUANCHI, SHINNOK Y KENSHI

CHANGE A LITTLE HEAD TO ADAPT IT BETTER TO MY TIME AND WORK RATE, I HOPE DO NOT MINE, AND THIS WOULD BE THE GENERAL IDEA FOR JAX BRIGGS, IN SUCH A WAY I NEED HELP WITH THE SPRITES OF THE EARTHQUAKE ATTACK, SO I NEED YOUR HELP, I HOPE GET MORE PROGRESS SOON....
IN SAME WAY I HAD THE QUESTION OF WHO MOST HAS PROJECTS OF DEAD KOMBAT IN CARTOON STYLE AT THESE MOMENTS, IN ADDITION TO LESSARD, FABRY AND ME?.

TO MY OPINION THE CHARACTERS NEEDED WITH URGENT MORTAL KOMBAT ARE: KABAL, STRYKER, BARAKA, QUANCHI, SHINNOK AND KENSHI

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 7:07 pm

I was working on a couple of surprises for MK 2D before was nominated in the MK crew, so im definitely inside this great proyect. Try & guess the next wips... scratch scratch yes lets play a little...
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 7:47 pm

LESSARD wrote:
I was working on a couple of surprises for MK 2D before was nominated in the MK crew, so im definitely inside this great proyect. Try & guess the next wips... scratch scratch yes lets play a little...

Baraka ?? What a Face

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 Latest?cb=20090811141707&path-prefix=es
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 8:23 pm

(With Shao Khan´s voice):  "EXCELLENT", "OUTSTANDING"

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 Baraka14

Last edited by LESSARD on June 4th 2017, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 8:30 pm

ya diles quien es el otro XD pertenece a mortal kombat x
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 8:35 pm

CARNAGE777 wrote:
ya diles quien es el otro XD pertenece a mortal kombat x

OK...This proyect its a teamwork with my brother CARNAGE777 and Sprite permission by Fabry Taz:

LADIES & GENTLEMANS  :        TRIBORG

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 Tribor10

Just put some emotion in your lives.     Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 2800933067 MK LEGACY!!!! Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 2800933067
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 8:52 pm

jajaja
creo que a mas de uno le fascinara esta idea jokers laugh

I think that more than one would fascinate this idea jokers laugh

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 Tribor10

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 Royal_10

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 8:53 pm

Great guys !! cheers

I like Baraka ... Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 3876111886

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 Baraka_StanceAnim04_zps97994f7c
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 2:10 am

OK guys,whait a moment....there are to many jobs in this moment.

Before start the work on characters,second me is more important speak about the screen pack and the stages.

So,LESSARD He has already done so the modify in the stages (super jump and camera zoom) but in some of this, there are the sprites very short and this comport the graphics bugs...so the primary point is resolve this problem.

Regarding Jax, Carnage77 for me is importants the body of jax,Do only the body animations leaving the original kairy head, I'll think about it to change it later
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2017, 2:15 am

Regardin Baraka,sindel,kintaro,sheeva,triborg and the other: ok, we will do it too, but first it is more important to care for the main characters because I wrote a story for this game and i would like to keep it (i want to add story mode later) so, for the moment we follow the main scheme and look at the characters Main ones that are these:

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17457372_812098692278592_5472163790741085131_n.jpg?oh=ef0490fb04c12a88d666d2d9fb4e88f6&oe=59A25F9F
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?   Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Legacy: what will be the future of the project?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next