The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
CvS Garuda first up!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
CvS Garuda first up!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
CvS Garuda first up!!! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
CvS Garuda first up!!! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CvS Garuda first up!!!

Go down 
+7
Mazemerald
Tsuyoi
LESSARD
Werewood
volzzilla
GTAGuy
chuchoryu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

CvS Garuda first up!!! Empty
PostSubject: CvS Garuda first up!!!   CvS Garuda first up!!! EmptyMay 27th 2017, 4:56 pm

CvS Garuda first up!!! CFJ_Garuda_89199_thumb
Hello! I tope every one can see the vídeo or download the char. As you know MFG block my account and they MFG memmber (not all) reportó my You Tube channel, but! this not stop my works my friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4UGVciuYcU&feature=youtu.be

download: -https://www.sendspace.com/file/wvjeym

More to come...

Last edited by volzzilla on May 28th 2017, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit topic)
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: CvS Garuda first up!!!   CvS Garuda first up!!! EmptyMay 27th 2017, 5:00 pm

I've read that all drama what just happend. But Chu, please try understand this and learn it.

Anyhow, good char.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CvS Garuda first up!!!   CvS Garuda first up!!! EmptyMay 28th 2017, 12:21 am

i edited the topic so as a gif is there, video viewable, and added dl link for people here at mmv Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: CvS Garuda first up!!!   CvS Garuda first up!!! EmptyMay 28th 2017, 7:50 am

>> I tope every one can see the vídeo or download the char
Everybody MUST watch AND download chuchoryu-sama's awesome MUGEN updated CvS Garuda NOW! CvS Garuda first up!!! 3876111886
chuchoryu-sama had just been through some real-life hard times and just met a MUGEN roadblock#666, so we must support chuchoryu-sama as best as we can! CvS Garuda first up!!! Consol10

Let me do it this way as a MUGEN example Arrow :
1. Reply to this of chuchoryu-sama's MUGEN topics
2. Download chuchoryu-sama's CvS Garuda and make a MUGEN PNG/GIF:
   CvS Garuda first up!!! XUPGcdt9RzG15w1tNm

in case giphy not working for you...:
3. Go to chuchoryu-sama's YouTube Video post to show some MUGEN support:
   CvS Garuda first up!!! XUPGczN3xOg0bYJALm

in case giphy not working for you...:

Let us keep the MUGEN ball rolling............. CvS Garuda first up!!! 1759413731
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: CvS Garuda first up!!!   CvS Garuda first up!!! EmptyMay 28th 2017, 8:12 am

Fantastic work Chuchoryu!!!!!! Thanks for share hermanito.clap clap clap

Thanks borewood2013 for support our dear brother Chuchoryu and his works. MMV its our house and we all are familly...and nobody mess with my familly!!! objection
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: CvS Garuda first up!!!   CvS Garuda first up!!! EmptyMay 28th 2017, 3:09 pm

Great release chuchoryu Very Happy Keep going besides the problems, you're better than this bro CvS Garuda first up!!! 670481599

Also, you can use my small portrait for your Garuda if you want, the link is on my signature
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CvS Garuda first up!!!   CvS Garuda first up!!! EmptyMay 28th 2017, 10:49 pm

I like it very much.

thanks for sharing him with us.

that´s really well done...
Back to top Go down
mr.karate

PostSubject: Re: CvS Garuda first up!!!   CvS Garuda first up!!! EmptyMay 29th 2017, 4:58 am

Chucho i sent you a private message
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: CvS Garuda first up!!!   CvS Garuda first up!!! EmptyMay 29th 2017, 8:23 am

Great work on this guy, im not gonna get into the drama side of things because i read the whole thread and thats their site and their decision honestly. But i'm sorry about your loss and glad you found a way to make it a positive and put that into your work

Are you going to update him with the few moves he is missing by chance? but overall great stuff Garuda was my favorite back in the day and i always hope capcom would make a 2d version of him
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: CvS Garuda first up!!!   CvS Garuda first up!!! EmptyMay 31st 2017, 5:03 pm

Gran actualizacion Chucho !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Garuda first up!!!   CvS Garuda first up!!! EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 9:20 pm

shags2dope wrote:
Great work on this guy, im not gonna get into the drama side of things because i read the whole thread and thats their site and their decision honestly. But i'm sorry about your loss and glad you found a way to make it a positive and put that into your work

Are you going to update him with the few moves he is missing by chance? but overall great stuff Garuda was my favorite back in the day and i always hope capcom would make a 2d version of him
Thanks for your words bro now I feel little more better but when we lost some one every one misa him forever. About Garuda yes this is the demo but I working in complete versión of Garuda, Hokuto and Allen for this june 11 eventh here on MMV and more surprise chars
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: CvS Garuda first up!!!   CvS Garuda first up!!! EmptyJune 6th 2017, 11:04 am

Better and better, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CvS Garuda first up!!!   CvS Garuda first up!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CvS Garuda first up!!!
Page 1 of 1