The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika

Go down 
+23
nedflandeurse
mulambo
pockydeluxe1
thatguy
volzzilla
lordzeus1
LoKoLoKo
Mr.Ketchup
yolomate
Doom
Navana
GTAGuy
spawn
chuchoryu
Afterthought
Mazemerald
Werewood
TheRedBeast
Bull Demon
demunlawin
LESSARD
skhsato123
CARNAGE777
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 18th 2017, 10:26 pm

Fighting Layers EX Mugen is here!! adding all Arika roster in 2D version, all chars now have the most new look ecept Kairi he have the same look, the roster have now 19 chars some are avaliable

Fighting Layers:  -https://www.sendspace.com/file/jmpbpk

Upgrade video ONLY DEMO

Hokuto
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Hokuto_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Hokuto_by_chuchoryu2Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Hokuto_by_chuchoryu3

Ayate
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Ayate_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Ayate_by_chuchoryu2Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Ayate_by_chuchoryu3

Kairi
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Kairi_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Kairi_by_chuchoryu2Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Kairi_by_chuchoryu3

Garuda
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Garuda_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Garuda_by_chuchoryu2Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Garuda_by_chuchoryu3

Area in proggress
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Image

Shadowgeist
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Shaodowgeist_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Shaodowgeist_by_chuchoryu2Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Shaodowgeist_by_chuchoryu3

Darun Mister
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Darun_Mister_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Darun_Mister_by_chuchoryu2Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Darun_Mister_by_chuchoryu3

Shin Kairi
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Evil_Kairi_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Evil_Kairi_by_chuchoryu3Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Evil_Kairi_by_chuchoryu2

Nanase in proggress
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Ert

Hello Paisanos, I have bad news in my brother is very sick the reason I no enter to forums I take care of him but a promise is a promise here the games I made for everyone here

Fighting Layers EX: -https://www.sendspace.com/file/1zj84j
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Allen_Snider_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Bloody_Hokuto_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Darun_Mister_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Hayate_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Hokuto_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Kairi_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Shadowgeist_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Shin_Kairi_by_chuchoryu

Hello camarades! I work hard in this one, so now is here for play in a new sprite style

Pullum Purna: -https://www.sendspace.com/file/b3uvz0

Special thanks to:
Jose Clavero: who pay for this one
Patrik Succat: who made the Pullum Ending

More to come...

Last edited by chuchoryu on August 27th 2018, 1:13 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 18th 2017, 10:36 pm

pullum purna and laura matsuda
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 19th 2017, 12:28 am

CARNAGE777 wrote:
pullum purna and laura matsuda
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika 670481599 Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika 670481599 Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika 670481599
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 19th 2017, 9:35 am

Shadowgeist looks AWESOME!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 24th 2017, 5:05 pm

hello Im back...because grand mother dies the last friday all the family go to see her, Im back yesterday whit news
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Allen_Snider_by_chuchoryu
I chante completely Allen to prove to MFG what Im can do they talk really bad of me but this time they take advantage of my situación and clossing my account BUT Im more better personas Thanks theys are

More to come...
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 24th 2017, 10:34 pm

I really sorry about your grandma. But its good to see you back in action. That Allen animation its awesome. And you are a great creator and a cool person & friend. You have nothing to prove to MFG or anyone. Just let your works make satisfied yourself. Take care bro.
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 24th 2017, 11:41 pm

Sorry and condolence to your Grandma... may she rest in peace...

Those at MFG are pricks and perfectionists that don't understand talent...and it was still a beta?!? Did they expect a creation to be finalize at first release?! Did they pay or contributed so much to garner hate?!?
It's MFG's loss to loose such a great creator like you...
Your one of a kind, I can attest to all your accomplishments... the longer project gets finished means the better and more refined it is, and the wait from fans like me is not wasted...it is all worth it!!! You inspire both newbies and expert to strive to do all their best in MUGEN

Last edited by demunlawin on May 25th 2017, 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 25th 2017, 4:20 am

So sorry to hear the news Chuchoryu , but you fans are with you . . and Mugen Multiverse has always been a Place like Home for all of us . . You have inspired me to bring my contribution to forums . . and MMV is really Friendly . . hence I never went to MFG or MFFA . .and as demunlawin said , its MFG's loss .
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 25th 2017, 10:36 pm

Thanks every one, now I recoger some strengh again for doing more than ever bros, Well first of all SFEX its for August but this comming days I release 2 chars one ofvRival Schools and Spider Ham
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Natsu_by_chuchoryu
Im back and Im back whit new stuff my friend!!!

More to come...
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast

TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 26th 2017, 12:50 am

ooo cool finallly another irval school char good to see you chucho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 26th 2017, 7:51 am

Natsu look very very good brother.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 27th 2017, 6:43 am

chuchoryu wrote:
hello Im back...because grand mother dies the last friday all the family go to see her, Im back yesterday whit news
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Cv_S_Allen_Snider_by_chuchoryu
I chante completely Allen to prove to MFG what Im can do they talk really bad of me but this time they take advantage of my situación and clossing my account BUT Im more better personas Thanks theys are

More to come...

Oh I am very sorry to hear about your loss of a family member........ Sad
My mother-side grandmother passed away back in the year of 2009......... Sad
Only the TIME is the best remedy for such sad events......... Neutral

Now let us keep the MUGEN ball rolling............. Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika 1759413731..........and your new sprites look so awesome man!  Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika 1310

About MFG....... I think it is a good time for you, chuchoryu-sama, to consider giving it up/quitting it forever, just like what I did 5 years ago Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika 3876111886 :
old Werewood MFG profile screen shot...:
It is useless/helpless/hopeless for you (and me), again, to log in to and post anything good/bad over there any more.  Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika No10
After all, we are the MUGEN Tragic Brothers and I think you can just keep your MUGEN focus in MMV here only........ Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Consol10
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 27th 2017, 5:01 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:

More to come...

Oh I am very sorry to hear about your loss of a family member........ Sad
My mother-side grandmother passed away back in the year of 2009......... Sad
Only the TIME is the best remedy for such sad events......... Neutral

Now let us keep the MUGEN ball rolling............. Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika 1759413731..........and your new sprites look so awesome man!  Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika 1310

About MFG....... I think it is a good time for you, chuchoryu-sama, to consider giving it up/quitting it forever, just like what I did 5 years ago Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika 3876111886 :
old Werewood MFG profile screen shot...:
It is useless/helpless/hopeless for you (and me), again, to log in to and post anything good/bad over there any more.  Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika No10
After all, we are the MUGEN Tragic Brothers and I think you can just keep your MUGEN focus in MMV here only........ Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Consol10
Thanks for your words brother, Im feel sad today but I never give up never soon comming more works more vídeos and more of everything I do

So as you know MFG block my account I can entre to the Guild Forum and they (not everyone) reportó me in You Tube channel I tope every one can see CvS Garuda here and download

And many more to come!...
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 27th 2017, 7:25 pm

Hermanito Chuchobro, no puedo ver el video y por supuesto tampoco el link Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika 2800933067  Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika 791114321
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika EmptyMay 27th 2017, 8:28 pm

woooooooooooooooooow!

allen schneider and nagase are fantastics.

what a great sprites to them man!

congrats! unbelievable like you got to convert them into a cvs sprites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next