The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» xcheatdeath's W.I.P thread
Last release event? Emptyby xcheatdeath Today at 4:10 pm

» Marvel Super Heroes VS Mortal Kombat Released!
Last release event? Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 11:43 am

» Battle Nightmares In Hell | M.U.G.E.N
Last release event? Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 6:11 pm

» OldGamer's Mugen Light Weight Screen Pack Release
Last release event? Emptyby OldGamer Yesterday at 1:48 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Last release event?

Go down 
+7
Helio
ROLEINMUGEN
volzzilla
NamelessOnlinePlayer
shags2dope
LESSARD
Shining
11 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Last release event? Empty
PostSubject: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 17th 2017, 9:27 am

we do these events to try and build the community...we are not obligated to do them. we are the last place that does anything of this magnitude in the vein of scruffyversary and the like.

they are very hard work to organize and pull off.

my incentive to continue organizing things like this is getting pretty low lately when you take into account recent posting activity. so maybe they should end?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 17th 2017, 9:46 am

Noooo , continue with these events
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 17th 2017, 9:53 am

Please do not give up. Chuchoryu dont give up when his work was destroyed, i didn give up when Eddy Gordo first sff and sprites were corrupted & lost, and I hope you didnt give up, This is our Sion. The last fortress of Mugen free world were true brotherhood exist yet. Never give up.objection
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 17th 2017, 3:47 pm

@ lessard...

there is a difference between working on various mugen projects and putting forth the all effort to do all the things for building a mugen community, which events are a major part of.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 17th 2017, 4:16 pm

I"m not sure i understand what you mean by post activity? like posting in the event hype thread?

If so i hope that is not the case their are clearly PPL who are hyped including myself who have been here for years and know how awesome these events are. I think its just alot of new ppl who only check in here for new release threads and even then ppl are posting like they used to because of the leech mentality.

Just know there are ppl who greatly appreciate what you do (Because i remember the scruffy days) Please dont stop because a few are not showing their thankfulness.
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 17th 2017, 4:35 pm

Maybe we should see how the activity goes in the birthday event before taking a decision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 17th 2017, 11:29 pm

shags2dope wrote:
If so i hope that is not the case their are clearly PPL who are hyped including myself  who have been here for years and know how awesome these events are. I think its just alot of new ppl who only check in here for new release threads and even then ppl are posting like they used to because of the leech mentality.

Just know there are ppl who greatly appreciate what you do (Because i remember the scruffy days) Please dont stop because a few are not showing their thankfulness.

thank you for the kind words as it does mean alot in general given all the effort need to organize these things Smile

shags2dope wrote:
I"m not sure i understand what you mean by post activity?

what i mean is general posting on the forum.

everything i do on mmv is about community building. one of the tools to that regard is holding events such as these.

the energy i put into those events takes up a ton of time. and the inspiration i get to put in that kind of energy (and for anything else i do for the community) is based off of how active the forum is.

so see, if efforts for community building aren't working for posting activity, then energy to do things like events goes down, hence this topic.
Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 18th 2017, 8:47 am

These events are really nice! It would be sad if they stopped! They ehance a lot the life expectancy of the mugen community. I agree that we should talk after the event, and you will see the difference.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 19th 2017, 12:14 am

from: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t10062p15-mmv-birthday-event-to-begin-may-29th#119460

SIRALEXBABY wrote:
I wanted to tell you.. Thank you for all the dedication and time you have put for these wonderful events..and everyone else that have contributed to all thee events in the past..can't wait for the next one..God Bless Everyone ,,and Thank you...Last release event? 11702310

warecus wrote:
it is true that you guys are the only one's who keep up this tradition...thanks for keeping us glued and your hard work

the best way to thank me is being involved in the community. if reading a topic, reply.

that is why i organize the events, awards sections, anything and everything for the forum, to get people to interact. everything is towards that end.

so like i said, if really want to thank me, get involved in the forum (not just during an event, or after it only, any time) because that is why i do things like that to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Helio

Helio

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 19th 2017, 2:13 am

I think it would be a pity if these events were cancelled. They are very interesting and funny, and set an objective to many creators to finish or give a push to their works.
I understand it involves a lot of work behind the cameras. Maybe you could re-think the way you do it or share the work with other administrators. I don't know how you manage it all, but I'm sure there could be a path in between a lot of effort and cancel the events.
Anyway, I would understand if you decide to have a break. Creators will share their work and this forum will keep its high activity anyway.
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 19th 2017, 8:42 am

I would chime in too, as to the desire for these events to continue. I must admit though, I lurk a lot more than post, but post if something is interesting to me (even outside the events.

I would say I've always enjoyed the sites you've worked on (back to CVG United days). Its always fun to see these events happen - but if your motivation isn't there, maybe take a break from it? Come back stronger?

They are appreciated though - maybe put it to a vote? Probably everyone would say "yes" of course, but at least you could see the number of folks still around.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 21st 2017, 7:08 am

More active topic/post replies count as a big encouragement for all MMV contributors like the hardest-working Adminbot and Volzzilla!  ilu

By the way, I agree to that, making and maintaining an online hobby (i.e. MUGEN) community like MMV needs and takes tremendous amount of energy and resources...........and trying to add some unique community features like MFL and seasonal Events can be something that must demand a super-business-man-type of staffs to work out!  Adminbot and Volzzilla are the super-business-men! Last release event? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFgHeTjQqIiGoYNU5YxFHo6Q0rkf1jpQQM1oOHxe6S_MCPBtLWug
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 21st 2017, 9:05 am

I agree with Lessard in this is the only world in the mugen Free in the others it is all a fancy and denying to give a patriot policeman style capitao america not to mention the false fakes everywhere a fucking other this is the only place in the mugen in which one Help the other instead of fucking or speaking badly and who has peace and the Events are perfect I hope they continue
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 21st 2017, 6:41 pm

@ Helio...there really is not a middle ground. either i am motivated to do things like events or i am not.

and that motivation is directly tied to forum activity. not during events, all forum activity at all times.

DeleFresh wrote:
I would chime in too, as to the desire for these events to continue.  I must admit though, I lurk a lot more than post, but post if something is interesting to me (even outside the events).

this is what i am hoping to change with some people, less lurking and posting when interested. the hope is people lower their threshold to think to only post at certain times because posting is what makes a community, and like i said, everything i do is about building said community.

DeleFresh wrote:

I would say I've always enjoyed the sites you've worked on (back to CVG United days).  Its always fun to see these events happen - but if your motivation isn't there, maybe take a break from it?  Come back stronger?

They are appreciated though

thank you for the kind words Smile

Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast

TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? EmptyMay 21st 2017, 9:32 pm

dont give up...not now i know there is more...much more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last release event?   Last release event? Empty

Back to top Go down

Last release event?
Page 1 of 1