The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Portrait
******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** Emptyby Shining Today at 11:43 am

» Anarky (Gotham antiHero)
******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** Emptyby yolomate Today at 9:43 am

» MUGEN 2018 Character Edits & Fixes!!!
******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** Emptyby demunlawin Today at 9:09 am

» Ness Edit Released
******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** Emptyby Monkarifan123 Today at 8:09 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********

Go down 
+14
DeleFresh
LESSARD
SIRALEXBABY
sp1r1t3d
Werewood
warecus
ferreira
dakidbanks
ROLEINMUGEN
logansam
demunlawin
skhsato123
shags2dope
volzzilla
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** Empty
PostSubject: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 11th 2017, 9:18 am

******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** Bday10
get ready for it may 29th Smile will be our 5th birthday Smile

tell us what you hope to see Very Happy

===

edit: in an effort to give borewood (who recently returned from being sick) and ~3~ other creators who are creating characters more time to complete their work, pushing the start back 2 days to....

may 31.

hope you understand Smile

===

remember, we are not obligated to do events such as these. they are done in hopes of building the community. so the more forum activity, the more effort put into organization Very Happy

Last edited by volzzilla on May 30th 2017, 8:23 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
shags2dope

******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 11th 2017, 9:34 am

Looking forward to Blade and War machine,i hope they will be apart of the event
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 12th 2017, 11:30 pm

unfortunately, there is a chance blade won't make it because borewood's had health troubles as discussed here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t9904p15-random-topic-mmv2

hoping it happens, but never know with a hobby.

but i can guarantee there will be plenty of surprise releases people will like with or without a blade release Smile
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 13th 2017, 12:31 am

i hope to see Heimdall
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 13th 2017, 1:14 am

Was wondering if I could post some of my MvC/Versus/Vs/Infinite edits of Characters in Mugen on the Event... they are all/some modified added with speed, combo, launchers, super-jumps and air combos that they previously/originally don't have...some of it where in my personal collection and most of them, don't have any permission to be edited with Mvc/Versus-Style/Infinite...will that be ok?!?
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 13th 2017, 8:41 am

great news, we need a event. i hope to see good works. ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** 2800933067
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 13th 2017, 8:44 am

demunlawin wrote:
Was wondering if I could post some of my MvC/Versus/Vs/Infinite edits of Characters in Mugen on the Event... they are all/some modified added with speed, combo, launchers, super-jumps and air combos that they previously/originally don't have...some of it where in my personal collection and most of them, don't have any permission to be edited with Mvc/Versus-Style/Infinite...will that be ok?!?

ask to the admin, but i think is better to ask permissions to avoid drama (right now is the best think to do).
Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 14th 2017, 12:32 pm

Very nice guys!
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 14th 2017, 1:20 pm

Main wish is Blade but...

hopefully something from Arkady.. He always come out the blue with something unexpected

Hopefully more DC characters or DC based stages.. there's so many based on Marvel

I wish for a update to Martian Manhunter and Red Hulk as well

Back to top Go down
ferreira

ferreira

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 15th 2017, 2:47 am

Haaaaaa me fascina esta epoca yo espero al char de arkady Tombstone a los chars tambien de logasam en especial a powergirl y mas saludos
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwb6nb6jSQA-2t182S1OfuA?view_as
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 15th 2017, 8:50 am

i am going to go on record and say the theme for this event will be surprise releases Smile
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 17th 2017, 9:24 am

bump because apparently people are forgetting this is happening soon?
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 17th 2017, 9:43 am

Schedule for releases  or surprises
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 17th 2017, 12:28 pm

Sounds like a cool event...hope it turns out well...congrats on being around for 5 yrs...I might not be able to enjoy it like I want between work and school
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** EmptyMay 17th 2017, 2:23 pm

volzzilla wrote:
i am going to go on record and say the theme for this event will be surprise releases Smile

just this alone has me hype ....two weeks is a long wait lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********   ******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ******** Empty

Back to top Go down

******** MMV Birthday Event To Begin May 31st ...That's Tommorrow!!! ********
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next