The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
My First Game ! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
My First Game ! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
My First Game ! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
My First Game ! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My First Game !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

My First Game ! Empty
PostSubject: My First Game !   My First Game ! EmptyMay 7th 2017, 4:52 am

Hello Friends ! Very Happy This is my First Game , So Please Forgive For any Flaws  . .
The Story is A Mix between Doom (Legendary F.P.S. Shooter of 90's ) and Mortal Kombat .

The name of The Game is DoomSword

Here are the Screenshots
The Intro
My First Game ! Mugen013
My First Game ! Mugen014
The Main Menu
My First Game ! Mugen010
The Charsel
My First Game ! Mugen011
Gameplay
My First Game ! Mugen017

You may not like the game for my choice of too old and low type of characters ,
but I wanted to keep this closer to the classic style . . Please Test and tell me what you think .
Thank you  Very Happy

Credits & Special Thanks to  :- The Respective Authors & Mugen Multiverse

02  02  02 The Download Link 02  02  02
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ym0ds8tfwgtyqnr/0-sword-101.7z?dl=0

Last edited by Bull Demon on November 30th 2022, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

My First Game ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Game !   My First Game ! EmptyMay 7th 2017, 7:10 am

Hello my friend Smile... so i just tested your game, i have to say the story is interesting but the game needs a lot of changes:

-The playing time must be changed from 40 seconds to 90 seconds: in all the rounds I did I never managed to win for ko but only for time over

- The roster is somewhat dispersive: I suggest you make it more compact by changing the layout of the seats in two horizontal lines at the bottom of the screen

- Animated portraits in the section of the characters I think would make the selection more enjoyable to the view

- I've tried some of the characters and I have to say that I've found some bugs (spiderman for example sometimes stays locked in the block animation and Leonardo Before the attacks, rejects his opponent)

-In general the characters gameplay must be more homogeneous: between scorpion and kitana, for example there are many inconsistencies and among the various characters (kitana vs spiderman) the difference in gameplay is very heavy, trying to make the characters more similar among themselves

-In the settings menu, the genre screen has a particular fade effect but by a "broken" feeling as if missing something, please,fix it

- I really like how you've managed to block training sessions whit training stage, I'd like to know how you did My First Game ! 670481599  

I hope this feedback helps to make the game the best Wink
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

My First Game ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Game !   My First Game ! EmptyMay 7th 2017, 7:45 am

Thanks For the feedback Very Happy I'll keep all the points in mind next time before releasing another game .. . But I didn't get the last point you said . about training stage , did you mean disabling the options ?
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

My First Game ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Game !   My First Game ! EmptyMay 7th 2017, 8:16 am

Bull Demon wrote:
Thanks For the feedback Very Happy I'll keep all the points in mind next time before releasing another game .. . But I didn't get the last point you said . about training stage , did you mean disabling the options ?  

When i playing your game I noticed that during the fights (in arcade mode) the stage changed depending on who I challenged,but when I tried to do the training mode, I could only select the "training room" or random (although every time I selected Random always took me to the training room)

How did you "block" the stages selection?
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

My First Game ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Game !   My First Game ! EmptyMay 7th 2017, 8:32 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
Bull Demon wrote:

When i playing your game I noticed that during the fights (in arcade mode) the stage changed depending on who I challenged,but when I tried to do the training mode, I could only select the "training room" or random (although every time I selected Random always took me to the training room)

oh . that is simple bro . . you know when you go to stage selection menu , it shows1- stages associated with characters . and2- stages which are listed in extras stage list . . so what I did is . . .I did not add stages to extra stage list and I added " includestage =0 " in the characters list , so that the stage for character will not be selected inside the stage selection menu . . you can see in select.def file . .
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

My First Game ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Game !   My First Game ! EmptyMay 7th 2017, 8:43 am

Bull Demon wrote:
Fabry Taz wrote:
Bull Demon wrote:

oh . that is simple bro . . you know when you go to stage selection menu , it shows1- stages associated with characters . and2- stages which are listed in extras stage list . . so what I did is . . .I did not add stages to extra stage list and I added " includestage =0 " in the characters list , so that the stage for character will not be selected inside the stage selection menu . . you can see in select.def file . .

So,if i make the code in this mode :

Charname, stages\Stagename.def, music=sound\soundname.mp3,order=1, includestage=0

for all my characters, my game select only training room ?
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

My First Game ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Game !   My First Game ! EmptyMay 7th 2017, 9:15 am

no . ..it will be disabled only for the character where you add ' includestage=0' for example

ryu , stages/ryu.def , includestage =0
ken , stages/ken.def

in the above code . . only ryu's stage will be blocked , while ken's stage will be available for selection . . . I have added ' includestage=0 ' for every character . that's why all the stages are blocked

Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

My First Game ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Game !   My First Game ! EmptyMay 7th 2017, 9:21 am

Ok, done ... it works perfectly, thanks my friend ... this was a great help for the development of mortal kombat : legacy and biohazard My First Game ! 670481599
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

My First Game ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Game !   My First Game ! EmptyMay 7th 2017, 10:03 am

you're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My First Game ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Game !   My First Game ! Empty

Back to top Go down