The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402

Go down 
+7
volzzilla
Ax
XXDreamBrotherXX
mugenaddict34
JARRO77
DANY (spider boy)
Shadman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 6:41 am

Shadman wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That looks better. Remember to make it as easy as possible for yourself as your first wip. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 6:43 am

Thank you Ax I will have more today
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 7:37 am

Quick tip that may help the editing process...

Shades are the colors that go from lightest to darkest /// or /// darkest to lightest in reverse order. You can have a few or many, but they are all different but yet the same are a part of the same group of colors when arranged together.

https://i.imgur.com/a3k25c0.png

It is important to keep the color shades, even black and white shades, in the proper order. Keeping the colors in order creates the illusion that something is farther or closer, but mixing up that order confuses the eye and makes anything look odd?

Notice how having only one color out of order can obscure the whole image.

Sometimes you can get away with it but at other times it needs to be fixed. Generally though always try to get them right.

Spiderman and Cyclops are among the hardest to shade. You may need to try more than once to get it right. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 11:07 am

Ax wrote:
Shadman wrote:

That looks better. Remember to make it as easy as possible for yourself as your first wip. Good luck.
awsome bro but keep practicing Very Happy LIKE ME
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 24th 2013, 5:24 am

When it comes to helpers he will only have two the big purple guy and the floating head.

Also here's a new sprite.

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 24th 2013, 8:55 am

Shadman wrote:

Also here's a new sprite.

Looks good
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2013, 8:59 am

Tank402 is hooking me up with a full webless white spiderman sprite sheet which will speed things up.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2013, 5:47 pm

the way you are talking, i should move this to the project section?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2013, 5:47 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2013, 7:04 pm

possibly my ass!lol after redoing that whole sheet and reshading and detailing every sprite from mvc spiderman, shadmans completing this character or im taking it over.!!!!lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2013, 7:07 pm

Lol check the name again.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2013, 7:20 pm

and yahoo can kiss my lily white @$$!
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2013, 7:38 pm

the new base without the black details [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2013, 1:28 am

i see what u did there Wink
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2013, 6:30 pm

Dan im pretty sure you have no idea what i did,in your head your thinking all he did was invert symbiote spidermans colors.and i assure you that you can invert that sprites colors and it wont be close to what your looking at.lol i did alot of reshading,alphaing,embossing,and detailwork on a full sheet of mvc spiderman,wich shad can tell you that the finished sheet i did actually makes the origional sheet look a lil crappy detail and shading wise. and you have to do the full sheet all at once because when you use embossing for a shading effect it wont look righy if you do sprite by sprite. And now im gonna do the black part of his costume.

Shadman,i have the spider logo perfect,so dont worry about that,and i noticed in your origional sprite you have the wrong spider emblem on his back, his back emblems identical yo his chest....so cut and paste buddy!lol less spritework for us yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402   Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Foundation Spiderman WIP by Shadman & Tank402
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next