The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder Emptyby ModeratorBot Today at 6:55 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder Emptyby ModeratorBot Today at 6:54 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 6:10 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 5:24 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder

Go down 
+36
LESSARD
CPurvis57
Mistah Jorge
galactus
yolomate
Doom
skhsato123
shanri
Angelus_Silverhead
Tsuyoi
ernes
brucewayne74
animaraz
malevka1
SUPERFERNANDOXT
thatguy
tank402
zombiebrock
flammableking
Shadman
Mazemerald
Adminbot
skillfrank
MDS_GEIST
Blade
wingnut
cravd
Arkady
dev
XXDreamBrotherXX
kyoman
Nicotinefist
Hypersonic
Ax
O Ilusionista
volzzilla
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder Empty
PostSubject: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 8th 2012, 10:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Crediting may change order down the line, but for now, I've done the most work. Yea, only one sprite shown, but easy base, much of it converted onto a spritesheet done, and many moveset concepts figured out.

Last edited by volzzilla on May 25th 2022, 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 8th 2012, 12:02 pm

Nice,but i dont like her face
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 8th 2012, 3:17 pm

either nico or arkady made the head of which i believe they made it quickly
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 8th 2012, 3:34 pm

I tried a quick edit using Elena from SFIII

Although it might come off boyish? Razz

Maybe a more girly base would be better?
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 8th 2012, 4:07 pm

I think that face was from the B5 WIP

Then again I haven't seen B5 for a LONG time so maybe he dropped the WIP onto you guys.

But onto Domino: I think her shoulder may be too big and if you use a different head, try to make it bigger.
Back to top Go down
Nicotinefist

Nicotinefist

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 8th 2012, 5:12 pm

i made a stance concept a while ago, i'm not sure this would work

perhaps changing the head, remove the guns and other details more, it might work
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 8th 2012, 5:21 pm

@ Ax: how can you see those hips and that cleavage and think boyish? Razz and the base is just fine. w/o that base, no wip

@ Hyper: no connection to B-5 at all except perhaps he originally used a nico or arkady head. and get used to the shoulder armor. its part of the base. and i researched her look, she has had a multitude of different looks, which included shoulder armor like that on the right shoulder (not on the left)

@ Nico: i hope you are not suggesting changing the base. me and arkady double checked with you about that base before i pit a ton of effort into my editing. i'd hate for that effort to go to waste, not to mention, no use of that base, no wip.
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 8th 2012, 5:35 pm

Very nice wip. Amazing smart palette. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Nicotinefist

Nicotinefist

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 8th 2012, 5:38 pm

@ volzzilla: no no, at all. it's just a suggest for a smart pal and a standing position. I already know what base you have in mind, and I totally agree with that. Very Happy

@ Ax: probably looks a little bit boyish, due to her shoulders. easy fix
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 8th 2012, 5:43 pm

I was talking about my head edit being boyish Razz

But anyway the wip looks decent enough and the original head does look menacing. Perhaps it's just this one sprite, the stance can always be changed a bit to make the wip look a bit different.

Anyway, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 8th 2012, 6:02 pm

I really like the quality of Nico's sprite, but I would like to see you guys make more use of the sprite volz posted. Just make the shoulder a touch smaller and it's all good
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 8th 2012, 6:20 pm

The large look is okay for me, but it could just be me since I did just play Metroid Prime and this sorta thing is very common on a gal Wink

and looks pretty damn hot! What a Face
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 9th 2012, 12:31 am

Good to see your name up there V

Mugen could use some more X-Force Wink
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 9th 2012, 12:49 am

Nicotinefist wrote:
i made a stance concept a while ago, i'm not sure this would work

perhaps changing the head, remove the guns and other details more, it might work

This concept is Much better than the one showed in the first post. You should use it.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder EmptyDecember 9th 2012, 2:03 am

the concept is good from nico but i prefer the other only coz ive seen the sprite base and know it will be perfect for her rather than a marrow edit, nico has made
marrow is very hard to edit especially to do 300+ sprites, plus she hunches over a lot. not very sexy as domino can/ should be, the shoulder pad needs to be smaller i agree, and the head was from an edit me and b-5 started last year, we are just using it for the moment. more for a place holder type thing, plus i would love to see her hold twin pistols and wear a belt

here was the original concept i made and pitched last month

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder Empty

Back to top Go down

Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next