The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote Emptyby Doom Today at 1:17 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote

Go down 
+10
JEDDragon
Erroratu
DimaLarin
sky-79
ZaikoNEONElementz
koopa901
CosmicToxin
cravd
Predator
OGSymbiote
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote Empty
PostSubject: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 2:23 am

hey guys I thought I'd share a small update on Symby for all the symbiote fans out there...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this is one of the special counter moves
it performed by doing F,D,F+P

this is another special counter...it's pretty much an air grab
its perfomed by doing F,D,F+K

its not just a jump and grab or jump and punch move...they're more so quick dashes to the air to intercept the opponent...they will be much faster than their basic counter parts (meaning you will be able to tell the difference between the basic attack and the counter attack)

this is a hyper I came up with...I might change how it starts...its pretty much a raging demon spidey style
it will be performed by doing D DB B + PP

and this is a custom outro im giving him...its peter parker trying to rip the symbiote from body...trying to resist the symbiote...this right here is why he is called symbiote spiderman and not "black suit" spiderman...the suit is alive and will be used in the attacks

NOTE: the sprites you see here are not updated and imcomplete....meaning I know the white spider is missing Smile

Last edited by OGSymbiote on December 17th 2013, 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 2:59 am

Awesome !!!!!!!!!
 affraid 
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 9:41 am

new concepts for symbiote spiderman
 Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote 670481599 
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 10:44 am

Truly Amazing work here looking forward to more updates yes 
Back to top Go down
koopa901

koopa901

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 11:55 am

Oh....my....sweet....mugen...BABY JESUS!!!...(faints)
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 12:59 pm

An updated Symbiote Spiderman is truly needed! Good work.
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 8:27 pm

Long time coming, glad to see you stand by your work.
Back to top Go down
DimaLarin

DimaLarin

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 4:52 am

I am not spiderman's fan... Nevertheless his animations look really awesome.
Especially this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 3:05 pm

Well this spiderman wont be too much like the others...im trying to change the gameplay to mtch his agressiveness when in symbiote form...you even see some tendril moves as well...this spiderman will be released in stages...

First will the alpha then beta then final...I will explain the difference between them later...

Coming up with original moves for him has been tasking to say the least...trying to make him not like the other spidermen n other symbiotes is challenging

Any suggestions would be helpful...and just to be clear, this NOT empawks spierdman redone this entirely done with the custom sprites rg_op gave me
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 4:55 pm

Make him a rush down character?
With good moves that keep the pressure goin?

Or maybe try using his symbiote to zone,like Zato-1 does with his shadow?
Or both?
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 5:41 pm

Im not sure what u mean by rush down character and im not familiar with zato 1...if u could provide a vid I can get a better understanding
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 6:19 pm

Definition of Rush down characters
Quote :
The whole role of a Rushdown Character is to be an offensive force. They are not meant to be played defensive nor are they meant to runaway from the opponent and defeat them through attrition. They must have great offensive options and mobility.

Heres a "How to effectively use Zato-1/Eddie" video,which should give you a general idea of what the EFF im talking about
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 19th 2013, 6:23 am

Ah I see what u mean....he will be kinda like...he will be vicous n agressive...ya kno, in yo face like...n

Im making a couple of ground dash moves as well...both will be openers for combos or jugglers

N I dont see me using that eddie guy for symby but I may see something for someone else
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 19th 2013, 10:45 am

to be honest I don't know why everyone thinks Spiderman and Venom are tendril guys when they never use it as much as carnage both if any thing on peter it's just a stronger, faster spiderman with unlimited webbing so this attacks are more aggressive because he can go father then before the only time tendrils here ever used is when the suite is danger and use it to maneuver other wise it relies on the unlimited webbing strength far more like the classic spiderman

now venom use tendrils some of time as an add bonus
only deference is he even more stronger, faster, insanely aggressive

most of the time venom is seen as a bigger, dumber, tendril attacking guy with not much use or need for unlimited webbing

when realistically his webbing far stronger and can over power spidey's

o0h well there my two cents
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote EmptyDecember 19th 2013, 6:10 pm

love the winpose and the other new stuff.

really really really hope you integrate intermission's background wall walking animation but add to it.

btw, shouldnt this be in the web of spiderman full game section?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote   Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote Empty

Back to top Go down

Symbiote Spiderman W.I.P. by OGSymbiote
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next