The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Green Goblin by Chuchoryu FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT
Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. Emptyby cormano Today at 12:33 am

» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. Emptyby Shining Today at 12:32 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. Emptyby volzzilla Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 10:30 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi.

Go down 
+5
NinjaRyu
crosspotts1.0
galactus
Alan Joestar
inforasi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
inforasi

inforasi

Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi.   Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 5:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comparation with other chars.

Back to top Go down
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi.   Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 7:17 pm

Looks Really Good, my only suggestion is to improve the face. and maybe the orange tones you´re using.

any way i made this for you.
Back to top Go down
http://alan-san.deviantart.com/
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi.   Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 8:52 am

Wow, this Doctor Octopus looks great Shocked I especially love his
4 tenticle arms they look so smooth...and nice improvements Alan Joestar
that does look even Better now, well done Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. 670481599 

and good luck with him inforasi he's looking great so far Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. 670481599 

Really looking forward to him as well personally Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. 2800933067 

mugen definitley needs a good Doctor Octopus Cool  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi.   Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 5:57 pm

in my opion u should use lighter colors and what base did u use  if I may ask
http://www.actionfigurecustoms.com/wp-content/uploads/Doc-Ock-Classics-Custom-Marvel-Legends-Figure.jpg
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi.   Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 8:42 am

wow pig 
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi.   Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 9:21 am

http://www.4shared.com/rar/pAtD5o0Y/26-248-1_files.html found all these awhile back, shows exactly how doc ock helper for sandman was made plus 2 versions of a dead doc ock wip heads from cap marvell and bodys cyclops for legs and top is cap america i think....hope it can help someone
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
inforasi

inforasi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi.   Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 10:48 am

tank402 wrote:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/pAtD5o0Y/26-248-1_files.html   found all these awhile back, shows exactly how doc ock helper for sandman was made plus 2 versions of a dead doc ock wip heads from cap marvell and bodys cyclops for legs and top is cap america i think....hope it can help someone

These sprites are Verz and asked permission to use them, but he said he continues (very slowly) with the char.
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi.   Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 5:00 pm

inforasi wrote:
tank402 wrote:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/pAtD5o0Y/26-248-1_files.html   found all these awhile back, shows exactly how doc ock helper for sandman was made plus 2 versions of a dead doc ock wip heads from cap marvell and bodys cyclops for legs and top is cap america i think....hope it can help someone
These sprites are Verz and asked permission to use them, but he said he continues (very slowly) with the char.
Theses sprites aren't his, they are X-Boy's which are open source to my knowledge. They are indeed the same sprites he is using for his WIP, however, no disrespect to him but he can't claim them as closed source.

I'm assuming you probably asked him to you use his sprites which I can understand him saying no but the sprites by X-Boy are good to go. Base is Guile/Cap America.

Personally I wouldn't be WIPing anything he's working on because we all know Verz's work is of top quality. I would like you to do something different, like what you did with Savage Dragon. You are one of the few creators who is interested in making chars outside the DC/Marvel continuity. Whatever you decided to do I wish you all the best, and I look forward to seeing more.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi.   Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. EmptyOctober 13th 2013, 7:31 pm

Ahh I see, sorry for the mix up. With X-Boy's other work being open source you can see why it's an easy mistake to make. I only thought this because how can get these sprites from his website, along with his torch and surfer sprites. Like I said no offense was intended and thank you for clearing it up Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. 670481599 

Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi.   Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 8:48 am

Looking forward to him!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi.   Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi. Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor Octopus Wip by Inforasi.
Page 1 of 1