The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» chuchoryu's Mugen Projects
Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated Emptyby Darkburster1 Today at 7:30 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated

Go down 
+13
gartanham
LESSARD
O Ilusionista
Mr.Ketchup
Pilgrim
kyoman
manbatshark8
dorian123
DeleFresh
Shining
metamutant
XmatixX
BigPimp
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated Empty
PostSubject: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated EmptyJuly 30th 2021, 2:22 pm

Hey guys, so without writing much, here is a new stage, specifically for Black Cat
heavily inspired by Wucash and Hobgoblin's Lethal Syndicate videos, and was originally planned as a simple recreation, but i think i improved quite a bit on their look as well

its a 3-floor dynamic stage, just like it was in their game

it will be included in the next Spider-Man mugen update, but im not sure when it will be, so wanted to share it here separately

Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated Blackc10

next im probably going for their Sandman stage recreation/remake, that one was quite amazing as well

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/usvakn95znyfps3/BlackCatStage.rar/file

Credits:

ps. if you inserting in into Spider-man mugen now, i would suggest to use old blackcat stage "across daily bugle" for mysterio and use mysterio stage "city skyline" for hobgoblin. it will be like this in the next update

have fun, everyone!

Last edited by BigPimp on July 31st 2021, 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, Pilgrim and XmatixX like this post

Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated EmptyJuly 30th 2021, 2:40 pm

what a great job you look great, it looks the same as lethal syndicate

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated EmptyJuly 30th 2021, 2:56 pm

Wow what a nice surprise and a great stage. Definitely looking forward to the Sandman stage. The essence of the lethal syndicate project lives on better than ever.

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated EmptyJuly 30th 2021, 2:57 pm

Funny stage, great work... It s perfect for your game
clap

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated EmptyJuly 30th 2021, 3:39 pm

I love it, I see a picture of Oume/Otane from Power Instinct!

I love references to classic games like that!

I'm guessing Spider-man is your favorite character - you've got a lot of content for him and his rogues gallery.

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated EmptyJuly 30th 2021, 4:20 pm

dorian123 wrote:
Love what you're doing. Recently I was thinking if anyone would try making those stage, because sadly wucash project was lost in a pc crash. I'm so happy you're the one making them. Venom's stage was also amazing.
Seriously, that happened to the project that hurts because I loved everything

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated EmptyJuly 30th 2021, 4:32 pm

someone has that spidey?
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated EmptyJuly 30th 2021, 4:37 pm

DeleFresh wrote:
I love it, I see a picture of Oume/Otane from Power Instinct!  

I love references to classic games like that!

I'm guessing Spider-man is your favorite character - you've got a lot of content for him and his rogues gallery.

ahah, honestly, it was just a pretty column i took from one of the capcom/snk stages, i didnt even know this character existed
but yeah, it seems to be him

dorian123 wrote:
Love what you're doing. Recently I was thinking if anyone would try making those stage, because sadly wucash project was lost in a pc crash. I'm so happy you're the one making them. Venom's stage was also amazing.

those stages were great
ive heard that Wucash lost some parts in a pc crash, but was hoping that not everything was lost
hopefully they were able to save characters at least

manbatshark8 wrote:
someone has that spidey?

its a default Zvitor's spidey just with different stance and palette, him and the whole spider-man mugen can be found here:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated EmptyJuly 30th 2021, 5:01 pm

dorian123 wrote:
XmatixX wrote:
dorian123 wrote:
Seriously, that happened to the project that hurts because I loved everything
That what happens when people are greedy and mean. They just show progress in videos like teasing a 7 year old with candies and then not giving them.

well, in case of Wucash, i think he just didnt want to release the project without his co-author, Hobgoblin, who suddenly disappeared from the community, which would be actually a good reason
but maybe im wrong, thats just the feeling i got from talking to him back in 2013
maybe it was also unfinished somehow

but yeah, thats part of the reason i upload everything right away, sometimes even during work process
and Dev had the same thing, pc crash, just days before i got his sinister work from him
i contacted him just in time, after i saw he was uploading his work (tombstone wip and shaw spritesheet) to public access and announcing hiatus or possible retirement

so him gratuitously sharing his tombstone and shaw, led to sinister being done, to doc ock, and all the things i released since (since i probably would have not started anything else, before sinister, and i probably would have not finished sinister if not for Dev's gigantic contribution), and thats just from my side. hopefully my stuff will trigger some creative works as well down the line, which i will live to enjoy too

so never underestimate the power of gratuitous sharing Smile

WaldoMugen likes this post

Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated EmptyJuly 30th 2021, 10:01 pm

Very nice concept, I have maybe, few update suggestion.
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated EmptyJuly 31st 2021, 1:09 am

kyoman wrote:
Very nice concept, I have maybe, few update suggestion.

lay it on me man, just send a pm, or post here
i think its pretty much done (with exception of few coding things im noting now), but if its something good/worthwhile, ill do it too

ps. btw guys, if someone can help me with a parallax floor on the roof, it will be much appreciated
its first time myself trying that, and i cannot seem to get it to work properly. i separated floor from the roof statues into 2 sprites, but if i do parallax on the floor sprite, it doesnt connect with the statues properly (point of connection moves around, even though i put in the same delta and xscale). im not really sure it could be done at all this way, but it seem to work on other stages? this just a message to a stage enthusiasts here

pps. i got it. it was my mistake, floor sprites had extra pink space above, that was the problem
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated EmptyJuly 31st 2021, 3:34 am

stage was updated guys
now featuring fancy parallax floors (was kinda tricky to make them work together with cracking floors, but it is working pretty good)

now no annoying "sliding" on the roof
also hole on the bottom floor on the left was patched

link in the first post was updated
if you like the stage, make sure to download. update may doesnt seem like much, but it is worth it
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated EmptyJuly 31st 2021, 8:59 am

Beautiful Work

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated   Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Cat "Brooklyn Museum" stage recreated
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next