The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 5:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!

Go down 
+11
Angelus_Silverhead
Doom
Fede X
RenatoNat.J
volzzilla
Vovanilkto
Shining
Somm
Mr.Ketchup
yolomate
gartanham
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gartanham

gartanham

MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! Empty
PostSubject: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyNovember 5th 2020, 7:26 am

Sorry guys, there was an error, please download again, the file that was uploaded could unable to perform special strikes, due to an error in state 171.
fixed. please give your feedback if you find bugs.

Hello, this is Gartanham Arteiro, I've been working on this character in my spare time
in the last two years... I had a lot of work, a lot of work, but I had a lot of fun too kkkk,
so I only ask that you value this work, if you are going to edit it, do not remove the name of the authors from the char,
be reasonable and honest...
Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/gartanham/videos
Share, enjoy the videos and especially... "subscribe", it helps a lot and gives me incentive for new editions...

This is a sprite edition made over Beto's mugen character "Jaspion", made by me "Gartanham Arteiro" XD ,
I added new animations, created new sprites, new moves and codes, so that he is a unique and different character,
I know I still have a lot to learn, because in coding I'm very layman, and an average sprite,
but I hope you can have fun with this char, once again I leave
Special thanks to Beto for lending and permission to edit Jaspion, without him this would not have been possible. ilu

Link here or in video description: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! 2297681634

MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! 00_tes10MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! 112

MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! 9001vs10

Last edited by gartanham on May 6th 2023, 1:45 am; edited 5 times in total

Somm, DuFundao, RenatoNat.J, alucard8901, steelizer, Splash and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyNovember 5th 2020, 8:53 am

looks amazing!!! clap clap clap MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! 670481599 MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! 670481599 MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! 670481599 MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! 670481599

gartanham and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyNovember 5th 2020, 10:04 am

I do not know Juspion, nor this character, but I liked the original by Beto, so I'm sure going to keep my eyes up for this one as well. Good luck!

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyNovember 5th 2020, 1:43 pm

thanks my friends , video add...
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyNovember 7th 2020, 6:36 am

MacGaren in classic armor.MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! 200a10MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! 200x10MacGaren in Space Squad Gavan VS Dekaranger 2017

yolomate, RenatoNat.J and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyJuly 28th 2021, 10:17 am

A video demonstrating the evolution of the character ...

Somm, RenatoNat.J and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyJuly 29th 2021, 4:34 pm

clap clap clap

Cant wait to play buddy

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyMay 7th 2022, 2:13 pm

Working on my Macgaren char (Jaspion's archenemy)
I created some sprites to be able to perform a hyper with the participation of his lackeys,
I ended up editing the Onslaught 2nd Form char in the fearsome Villain Satangos!!!

yolomate, RenatoNat.J and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyMay 7th 2022, 2:29 pm

Very very very interesting

Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyMay 27th 2022, 8:29 am

Looks amazing!!! How is character development going? I can not wait MacGaren

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyOctober 28th 2022, 5:27 am

But, who is Macgaren? scratch
I know many of you don't know the character, so I'll explain...
      Born from the union of the negative forces of the universe, Satangoss appears,
a being capable of transforming any peaceful creature into a demon, in his first form, he wears armor,
but over time he will mutate, and if he reaches his perfect form, nothing will be able to defeat him,
his goal is to create on earth a world of giant monsters over which he will rule, he then creates his son,
Macgaren to help him in this goal, Macgaren also with time can transform into Satangoss,
he hires various henchmen of intergalactic forces to destroy your opponent and the only defensive force on Earth,
the fantastic Jaspion. cheers

MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! Shadow10

MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! Satang11

kimczi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyOctober 28th 2022, 6:43 am

Great improvements... Really thanks for this video to celebrate Halloween event 2022

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyOctober 28th 2022, 10:10 am

cool video Smile

and thanks for participating in our halloween event Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyOctober 28th 2022, 10:32 am

@gartanham Simply magnificent. Congratulations on this virtuous work. Ta muito bom.

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! EmptyOctober 28th 2022, 3:12 pm

RenatoNat.J wrote:
@gartanham Simply magnificent. Congratulations on this virtuous work. Ta muito bom.

Thanks to my friends, I know it's a character that Americans don't know,
but we Brazilians had a very happy childhood with this series, so this character couldn't be missed.

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!   MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MacGaren (Mad Galant) Released !!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next