The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Green Goblin by Chuchoryu FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT
Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) Emptyby cormano Today at 12:33 am

» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:32 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) Emptyby volzzilla Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 10:30 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)

Go down 
+10
Mazemerald
gartanham
crosspotts1.0
X
CAMARAO
Angelus_Silverhead
yolomate
Doom
Shining
skhsato123
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 6th 2019, 3:23 am

WELL I Think this would be my biggest task through all my works of spriting and coding

Anti-Monitor for 2019 is my massive task and challenge i hope The Guardian of fear impress you my friend and you share me your opinions about what it should be and select of versions i m creating out of him

Well now help me select between versions and how to merge them all

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1st is the most common Precrisis version which i must admit i should rely more on though many of the twists of character biography happens after this version defeated in 90s comics and so on but we must admit this primary version has more popularity due to its impact on the crisis on infinite earths story arc ....

2nd the more twisted and showing more of character development especially in the story Guardian of Fear where Antimonitor leads Sinestro Corps ... primarily i depended on this version as a main

3rd the galactic form is not canon to the main DC comics but i will use it in some combos and specials

4th this is the Multiverse version leading the final war against infinite earths in 85 comics .... but though of this i will make it only in hypers

i hope you friends tell me what is better

now show some video progress of Character

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 6th 2019, 4:12 am

Interesting... A little improvements in sprites and it could be perfect
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 6th 2019, 6:24 am

Wooow ... I like it ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 6th 2019, 11:48 am

look amazing!!!! clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 15th 2019, 2:47 am

Interesting version of Anti-Monitor. He seems really great and unique. Good job!
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 16th 2019, 2:32 am

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 16th 2019, 9:18 am

affraid affraid
I love the hypers!! great and amazing hypers!!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 16th 2019, 1:31 pm

Looks very very good ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 16th 2019, 4:35 pm

skhsato123 wrote:

he is so powerfull... i like it = Pp

Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) 670481599 Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) 670481599 Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
X

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 20th 2019, 3:17 pm

It looks really good.Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) 670481599
I think His regular look should be his 1 pallet and sinestro corps version could be another pallet maybe even be able to do some constructs.
His third form would be good for a  hyper move and his last form could be made for round 2 like onslaught where he transforms.
I hope to see more of this project. clap
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 20th 2019, 3:31 pm

thanks brothers for feedback
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 21st 2019, 2:19 am

What can I say... it is amazing character and you did impressive work on him. Unique design, interesting moves, perfect specials and hypers. He seems trully cosmic. Can't wait to try him out!
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 21st 2019, 5:19 am

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
What can I say... it is amazing character and you did impressive work on him. Unique design, interesting moves, perfect specials and hypers. He seems trully cosmic. Can't wait to try him out!

i try to perfect him to be more CANON like precrisis comics
though coding difficulties i promise to give an awesome comic canon cosmic supervillian to DC Pantheon
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2019, 3:46 am

my Friend you are really getting good at every thing spriteing and and coding you have truly improved since your first character all i can say is keep up your great work
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) EmptyFebruary 23rd 2019, 4:07 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
my Friend you are really getting good at every thing spriteing and and coding you have truly improved since your first character all i can say is keep up your great work    

thanks bro for your beautiful words and support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)   Anti-Monitor DC  Anti Matter Super Villain  ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-Monitor DC Anti Matter Super Villain ( Precrisis and sinestro Corps Versions)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next