The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 5:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p

Go down 
+27
Cristianomelo
MakeMineMarvel
Chimoru
kyoman
DimaLarin
DARK!!
NinjaRyu
mugenaddict34
Predator
warecus
animaraz
RG_OP
Pazitivvv
Hypersonic
Fightfan
volzzilla
Ax
RobiWanKen0bi
dev
flammableking
wingnut
JohnSpider96
Arkady
crosspotts1.0
Adminbot
Shadman
tank402
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
tank402

tank402

Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p Empty
PostSubject: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 6:18 pm

SOOOO I busted my ass spriting what i think would be the hardest thing to sprite on Mojo today,his front view,hair/wires and new legs.
I was wondering since MODOK went so well and quick and was started from one single sprite if anyone would like to do a Mojo forum teamed character. this is what i did today {my hand hurts now!}lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i am only using the one mvc sprite as base but think i did pretty good breaking it down so it can be used as a base for many sprites to come.

anyone interested in doing this character sign up on this topic and we all can get the ball rolling. everyone is welcomed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 6:56 pm

I could try and help sprite don't know how much ill be of help though
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 8:08 pm

Renamed topic to help it gain more attention.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 8:17 pm

id like to help
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 8:43 pm

i can send you what i startedway back when, it's mojo moving around, but he has only helpers not real attacks, but that's what we are here for, send it to you soon
Back to top Go down
JohnSpider96

JohnSpider96

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 8:44 pm

earthquake as a base?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 22nd 2013, 10:46 pm

This will be cool!!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 23rd 2013, 1:50 am

Adminbot wrote:
Renamed topic to help it gain more attention.

It indeed did gain more attention. xD And, it TOTALLY deserves it, too!! When I was looking at Marvel and DC action-figures a while back, here's a list of the ones I wanted the most:

Mojo
M.O.D.O.K.
Clayface
Man-thing

Mojo's always been at the top because he's just so interesting to me!! I've always wanted him as a combo-crushing, special and hyper bearing, full-fledged character, but never wanted to bring him up because of his extremely detailed and obscure design (not to mention his size), and then THIS topic comes up, and changes everything! All these high-class spriters and coders are swarming him like sniper-fire! And, It's got me thinking: "he's in damn good hands, and with much, MUCH time and effort, my dream will become a reality! =D"
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 23rd 2013, 4:00 am

This is that kind of wip who doesn't need a base. That kind of wip same as M.O.D.O.K who will be done from a sprite.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 23rd 2013, 5:26 am

I dont know alot about mojo but i like to try spriting chaklenging things and this will be a challenge.i uploaded the base with tinypic but it sucks,whats a better clearer site to re upload? Ill reupload as a .png and make more leg and arm parts to upload today on sheets,i think we should stick with the mojo base for less editing instead of the kof base. Soooo i declare mojo hereby mmv property and forum wip. Gonna go back to slepp,will sprite more of his parts later.

Since volz runs alot of stuff around here maybe we can get him to get everything organized.ive never really teamed up with anyone so im new to this concept.i just thought this char could be a great gift to the community and wanted more people involved to be remembered for it.

So i guess we are team mojo now.lol

if your really want to be involved please post what youd like to do like follows:

Tank402 : spritework.

Have a good day
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 23rd 2013, 6:30 am

Wow! I must say it looks cool! Finally we shall have Mojo in Mojoworld too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 23rd 2013, 7:54 am

Shadman would like to do voicework.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 23rd 2013, 9:41 am

Arkady wrote:
i can send you what i startedway back when, it's mojo moving around, but he has only helpers not real attacks, but that's what we are here for, send it to you soon
thanks ark!,anychance youd like to dirty your hands aswell on this project?
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 23rd 2013, 9:46 am

tank402,crospotts,shadman spritework
shadman voicework

enlisted so far,lol the more the merrier.betcha young might wanna code,ill ask him
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p EmptyApril 23rd 2013, 12:45 pm

It seems like all the most wanted characters are finally getting done after all these years of wishing for them when we were all noobs Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next