The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 5:30 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 5:24 am

» LEGACY OF KAIN MUGEN
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 Emptyby coreyapex Today at 4:07 am

» What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 Emptyby RO-X Today at 3:48 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS

Go down 
+29
shanri
Mazemerald
spawn
MatreroG
Doom
majic babi
Jhonny-DC
dev
Hiro16
Navana
Dark Rider
Helio
Mr.Ketchup
ernes
LESSARD
Predator
Shining
felideo
Fede X
shags2dope
Mistah Jorge
sp1r1t3d
NamelessOnlinePlayer
CARNAGE777
JARRO77
volzzilla
yolomate
I-Skorp-I
skhsato123
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 2:35 pm

LESSARD wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:
Predator wrote:
I drew it without a base

actually your whole sprite is the best i must admit and i also must admit it is very difficult to me to reach such talent you have to create such a thing i already used shigen base but i tried to combine it with venom's lower limp but i failed for about 4 days  so if you are eager to such a character to guide me at how to combine it would be great of you  i can PM you of what i made Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 670481599

Hey bro., i really recomend you to take a view to the "Frankenspriting Tutorial" by Ryon, its in youtube, there clearly explain how to do it and how using simple tools like default Windows Paint can make the job. (in fact its one of the methods i have used for Shin Ryu custom sprites), you have the talent, the idea and the hunger to be better spriter every day, i saw it each new idea you have. Never give up.

(BTW sorry for delayed of Kilowog, but i want to offer you a better quality char because im fixing the sprites and palettes, like i did for Barrer Wot) I bet that will like you.

Thank you too much Lessard

here is another trial

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: another idea   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 8:18 pm

this is my idea Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 9:17 pm

Well, I believe that with few editions in the head of GEN AN arrive at a better result for the head of swamp thing

Back to top Go down
sp1r1t3d

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 9:50 pm

Well I think those legs seem a little stiff, they need some animation to them. As for the head I'm grasping for straws on this but maybe some heavy alteration of rikuo from darkstalkers head would work. I mean he has a similar head to neckline of swamp thing minus the fins.
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 11:02 pm

imp pnt images
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 7:02 am

i really think everything should be modeled after the version seen in the injustice 2 video Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 12:14 pm

new base
new head

opinions please
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 10:09 pm

what about straight venom base with a headswap? even some of the symbiote moves can be made into plant attacks.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 6th 2017, 2:27 am

I had this base in mind Glacius but why i did not use it because i save him for Groot
and Glacius is suitable even in attacks for both Swamp Thing and Groot

the first base i like is Wyler from AOF
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 6th 2017, 3:15 am

I guess Wyler could work, maybe you could also use "Mr shihan" for some of the moves, that I can see work well.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 6th 2017, 4:25 am

groot looks cool i think with some improvement on the sprite you can make a very good char Smile
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 6th 2017, 6:56 am

Looking on the internet and i found this image, it would be a game?

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 6th 2017, 7:16 am

Well finally i will create this Wyler based one with this head
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 6th 2017, 8:26 am

I like the combination of base Shigen and Venom
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 EmptyMarch 6th 2017, 8:43 am

agreed predator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next