The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Emptyby Shining Today at 4:18 am

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 1:48 am

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Emptyby yolomate Today at 12:01 am

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 10:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits

Go down 
+24
ColdDarkness
malevka1
galactus
gartanham
A-D-EighT
MatreroG
Gabriel Hods
shanri
Shining
abnerrse4
Mazemerald
yolomate
Werewood
Fede X
Navana
TheRedBeast
Mistah Jorge
volzzilla
JARRO77
LESSARD
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Doom
Yunnin
superxash
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 3:25 pm

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 670481599
Back to top Go down
ColdDarkness

ColdDarkness

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:32 am

Aquaman and El Diablo so cool!! To make them full-fledged characters...
Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 11:15 am

Glad you all like my DCEU stuff. ^^

Here's my latest work.

Another dip into the world of Resident Evil. This time it's Billy Coen the co-protagonist from 'Resident Evil 0'. Sadly despite being an interesting character with a neat backstory... he's yet to reappear in a Resident Evil game, which is sad too because his dilemma and story-arc was left unresolved after parting ways with Rebecca.

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 XS8U8Va

Made this using the body of Keith Wayne (Power Instinct), the handcuffs of Cody (resized), dog tags from Guile, the upper-leg/crotch region of Yamazaki (CvS version), and various parts of the head of Chuchoryu's edit of Leyan's Claudio sprite.

Hope it looks good.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:38 am

Wow, your Billy Coen from Resident Evil Zero looks perfect
in my opinion yes nice editing and great Job SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 670481599 ..I like him a
lot personally Very Happy

well done superxash clap clap
Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 4:11 am

Thanks!

Here are some recent sprites I've cobbled together. Inspired by ZVitor's 16-bit style DC characters, here are my attempts to make some of my own.

Bane -WIP-
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 315rxfa

Still working on this one, need to finish up his chest. Basically one big 'franken-spriting' combo of Mike Haggar sprites. Final Fight 3 Mike Haggar as the body, Slam Masters Mike provided the boots. Can't remember where the tubes come from though.

Red Hood
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 H0FsMeu

Used Mustapha Cairo's body from 'Cadillacs & Dinosaurs', holster from Nick Fury (Punisher Arcade) and the helmet began life as the head of Kamaitachi from 'Ninja Warriors Again'.

Took inspiration from the Injustice 2 version of this character.

Black Manta
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 QWhat2K

Mainly just a test to see if I could make this character. The other two I could, conceivably, see myself making more sprites for. Probably not Manta.

Used the 'JL Task Force' Aquaman as body base, arms from the mini-sentinels from the X-Men arcade game, knives originally belonged to fem fatales Mary & Eliza from the SNES game 'Final Fight 2', helmet started life as the helmet from the 'Elite Ptolemaic' soldier from 'Metal Slug 5'. Tubes came from my Bane sprite.

Hope they all look good.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 3:56 pm

superxash wrote:
Thanks!

Here are some recent sprites I've cobbled together. Inspired by ZVitor's 16-bit style DC characters, here are my attempts to make some of my own.

Bane  -WIP-
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 315rxfa

Still working on this one, need to finish up his chest. Basically one big 'franken-spriting' combo of Mike Haggar sprites. Final Fight 3 Mike Haggar as the body, Slam Masters Mike provided the boots. Can't remember where the tubes come from though.

Red Hood
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 H0FsMeu

Used Mustapha Cairo's body from 'Cadillacs & Dinosaurs', holster from Nick Fury (Punisher Arcade) and the helmet began life as the head of Kamaitachi from 'Ninja Warriors Again'.

Took inspiration from the Injustice 2 version of this character.

Black Manta
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 QWhat2K

Mainly just a test to see if I could make this character. The other two I could, conceivably, see myself making more sprites for. Probably not Manta.

Used the 'JL Task Force' Aquaman as body base, arms from the mini-sentinels from the X-Men arcade game, knives originally belonged to fem fatales Mary & Eliza from the SNES game 'Final Fight 2', helmet started life as the helmet from the 'Elite Ptolemaic' soldier from 'Metal Slug 5'. Tubes came from my Bane sprite.

Hope they all look good.

I love all of them!! enamorado

ilu ilu ilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 7:06 am

Think I've managed to finish this.

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 HNNFVl0

Hope it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 1:29 pm

I like him too dx
Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 12:22 am

Thanks! Very Happy

Here's another edit of an edit. Took Carpa's palette swap for Deathstroke that seemed to try and give him a color scheme reminiscent of the DCEU Deadshot.

Worked off of THAT and tried to go further. Thinned him out a bit, tried to add the 'gauntlet pistols', changed his mask to look like that from the movie.

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 8Ksb89v

There's alot of clips and belts still needed.... though part of me is tempted to ignore those, as they'd just clutter up the sprite. 🤷 Might, at least, complete the padding and armor.

Hope it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 12:06 am

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 670481599
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 7:25 am

... That dead shot needs to be released, it s fantastic
Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 5:26 am

Made some more poses for my Acroyear sprite.

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 HhH6GeE
Back to top Go down
WWLChrisCore2

WWLChrisCore2

PostSubject: Tekken 7 Xana Dalisay Mugen Sprites   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 6:04 am

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Xana_d17 SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Xana_d18
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Xana_d19
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Xana_dalisay__tekken_7_request__by_jchan50-daklp3l SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Xana_dalisay_poses_by_jchan50-dakpo9r
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Xana_dalisay__cropped__by_jchan50-dakm05k
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Xana_clothes_and_accessories_by_jchan50-daojq81
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Xana_facial_expressions_by_jchan50-daojrev
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Xana__soul_calibur_5_version__by_jchan50-daojt6x
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Draw_in_chirstmas_4_by_dave_by_dibujarte21-das3dddSuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Xana__dalisay_portraits_request__by_deadlypoisonbeauty-dasaz9t
Draw Tekken 7 Xana Dalisay Mugen Sprites With The Weapon Other Than Working On It As Character
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 12:34 am

superxash wrote:
Thanks! Very Happy

Here's another edit of an edit. Took [url=https://banned website.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=71888-deadshot-carpa5]Carpa's palette swap[/url] for Deathstroke that seemed to try and give him a color scheme reminiscent of the DCEU Deadshot.

Worked off of THAT and tried to go further. Thinned him out a bit, tried to add the 'gauntlet pistols', changed his mask to look like that from the movie.

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 8Ksb89v

There's alot of clips and belts still needed.... though part of me is tempted to ignore those, as they'd just clutter up the sprite. 🤷 Might, at least, complete the padding and armor.

Hope it looks good.

Well done. Despite being an incomplete wip, it looks really great. yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 10:49 pm

Had a wild hair, and tried to make a Rolento for the cheesy Street Fighter movie game. Using Thorsten from that one Jackie Chan fighting game, the head of Viper from 'Survival Arts', and I think the beret of Cammy mixed with the hat of M. Bison from the game in question.

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 G8XJWPm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next