The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 Emptyby Doom Today at 1:25 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 Emptyby Doom Today at 1:17 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions

Go down 
+27
Shining
Bydoless
crosspotts1.0
manbatshark8
superxash
Mr.Ketchup
thatguy
Eduardo Merenda
MatreroG
shanri
Renz Tosaka
Angelus_Silverhead
Navana
TheRedBeast
Mazemerald
chuchoryu
Werewood
volzzilla
JARRO77
LESSARD
I-Skorp-I
bam77
Mistah Jorge
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Doom
odin123
Aℓίcℯ
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptyApril 10th 2018, 6:22 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:
That's is not a bad idea overall, but i that the wires could break when touched, giving away more damage and stun (that's what you ment right?) in trade instead of being disabled for some seconds and enabling it again, if the suggestion is accepted you could also make the camera not move horizontally (while any of the wires exist) to prevent the opponent from distancing away too much from the wire-zone (i guess i'm calling it that  My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 311127478 )

yeah, I meant stun, not stunt My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 Tongue

I feel that if the camera doesn't move then this would be kinda broken, I want to give some freedom of movement to the enemy because my character is supposed to have a very long range to begin with & can put pressure at long range, She wouldn't even need to get too close to start combos, and if the opponent is too restricted then it would be unfair.

Because of the long reach, she's a slow walker-dasher and weak at close combat to compensate, so the purpose of this super is not to damage nor stun, the purpose is to keep the enemy at bay and act as temporary shielding + zoning against fast rush characters (damage probably will be just 1HP and stun is little too, like a weak punch).

At the same time I don't want the wires to be destroyed because any char that can shoot a multi-hit projectile (like a laser or gohadoken) could possibly destroy all the wires in a single shot, and that would make this super useless (for a move that costs 2000 of power with such wide area to be destroyed so easily), making them unhittable by other projectiles feels like it would be too unfair as well (probably will make them hittable even by normal attacks), so I opted for them to be disabled for a few seconds after being hit (or if they hit)...before being activated again until the super move time limit ends.
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptyApril 15th 2018, 12:51 pm

Will leave the moveset for my char.
Once I like the idea enough, I start sketching the animation, have several rough sketches already, though I won't detail them until I have the moves fully conceptualized (commands, chain possibilities & usefulness between them).

Normals
Still deciding on them, since she doesn't attack directly with melee and her pressure play is mid-range, balancing someone like that for a fighter may be rather difficult, but I have a few ideas to design the gameplay.

Special Moves
Spoiler:

Super Moves
Spoiler:

The Last Word:
Spoiler:

Here's a example sketch of a combo, considering 6 buttons, [a,b,c for character]-[x,y,z for puppets]
(Requires goliath summoned + a puppet set in the field+1000 power),
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 RuqCkh6
A(normal), B(normal), C(normal), 41236+c(barrage), 236+c(it's a follow-up), 22+b(upper slashes), 4214+a(stabs), 22+z(Goliath smash), 22+c(activates puppet), 6236+a(slam+while enemy is in air:
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 DpV0tGO<--not shown here)
Haven't fully decided on the commands, so this can change.
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptyApril 30th 2018, 12:17 am

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 Fate___excalibur_morgan_by_murdertroyd-dbdty9xMy Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 QLPF4ZP
Excalibur Morgan.
Made one where energy fills the sword progressively grip to point, but file got corrupted and lost it, although at the end I didn't like much the energy streams anyway and started a new one, this is old.
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptyJune 7th 2018, 5:00 pm

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 VfQ2CiS
Blast shots.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptyJune 7th 2018, 5:22 pm

Hey, nice seeing stuff from you again
It's looking nice, i ain't got any complaints feedback this time Smile
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptyJune 8th 2018, 6:07 am

Amazing ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptyAugust 21st 2018, 3:32 pm

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 Blast_process203_by_murdertroyd-dbdt7ya
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 Blastfinal7_by_murdertroyd-dbdt7s5
Old stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptySeptember 27th 2018, 7:19 pm

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 LmyaVNJ
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptySeptember 27th 2018, 9:07 pm

Very good effects. And that last illustration is disturbing, perfect for the coming Halloween yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptySeptember 27th 2018, 9:35 pm

You never cease to amaze dude
But what is that thing? Does it come from a game or something the like?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptySeptember 28th 2018, 6:07 am

Woow ... slow
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptySeptember 28th 2018, 3:42 pm

I noticed something in his art and I would like you to answer me one thing quickly:

I believe you use a tablet and a professional drawing program to draw, but the application is not a Photoshop.

Is this right?
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptySeptember 28th 2018, 7:38 pm

I use several programs, Ae, paint shop, clip studio, photoshop, and a few more.
Some softwares have more intuitive tools than others, for me at least, so I don't stick to just one, I tend to combine them.
Like, if I want to make an effect, I draw the animation with clip studio and fancy with paint shop & Ae.

Mistah Jorge wrote:
But what is that thing? Does it come from a game or something the like?
It's a puppet, has a horror gimmick. Technically from a shmup game but no reference images exist, just vague descriptions, so I just started imagining random stuff from the Evil Within, The Grudge, Tokyo Gore, or any other horror thing I could remember, started drawing and this monstrosity came out, it's kind of old actually My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 Tongue

Last edited by Aℓίcℯ on November 14th 2018, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptyNovember 14th 2018, 3:03 pm

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 LNOqUKu
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast

TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 EmptyNovember 14th 2018, 4:27 pm

wow...is beatiful!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next