The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
About logansam work Emptyby Doom Today at 1:25 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
About logansam work Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
About logansam work Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
About logansam work Emptyby Doom Today at 1:17 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

About logansam work

Go down 
+2
animaraz
logansam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
logansam

About logansam work Empty
PostSubject: About logansam work   About logansam work EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 12:43 pm

first i want respect and no disrespectful comments.

all of you know that i put my best to bring a good char to the mugen, i take time from my family and my job to finish my projects. i really like to share my work with all of you, because for my that is my payment.
the joy to see that my work is making someone happy, i know some of you have to work and take some time from your rest to play deserve a really good character.
i dont have nothing against "edits" but i PERSONALLY think that if you made the same char and only change the face and logos don't bring nothing new to the mugen player. example:
my superman and kal elvis superman have difference sprites. when the two of them fight you have differents chars. but if you change only the face and some moves, what new stuff you bring to the mugen? ONLY A NAME, no more.no one have the same point of view so if you are happy with the edits go ahead and be happy.

i receive a mail from a person and he ask me if i like his work on one of my chars, when i played him i got stunned was wonderful. his name was chimoru and i say go ahead my friend your work is wonderful and you all know the rest of the hystory,3 more chars for you.in fact chimoru change the stance of captain atom and ask my opinion, i say yes i like your sprite work..
luisdude in a respectful way show his coding work, and is pretty good.

i am very demanding to work with someone, he have to HAVE GOOD SKILLS. why?? because is the end i want to bring you a good char to play.

so,

if my work can be respected i prefer to go away from here, i dont want to ruin your fun. you got my points. please dont erase this post is very important to me.

thank you

P.S

forget about who is the owner of the chars,marvel and dc, capcom are the owners we know it, IS NOT ABOUT COPYRIGHTS IS ABOUT OUR TIME.

sobre el trabajo logansam

primero quiero respeto y no comentarios irrespetuosos,
todos ustedes saben que yo siempre pongo mi mejor esfuerzo para traer un buen char a la mugen, me tomo el tiempo de mi familia y mi trabajo para terminar mis proyectos. realmente me gusta compartir mi trabajo con todos ustedes, porque eso para mi es mi pago.

la alegría de ver que mi trabajo hacer feliz a alguien, sé que algunos de ustedes tienen que trabajar y se toman un poco de tiempo de su descanso para jugar asi que merecen un muy buen carácter.
no tengo nada en contra de "ediciones" pero Personalmente, creo que si hace el mismo carbón y sólo cambia la cara y los logotipos no trae nada nuevo para el jugador mugen. ejemplo:
mi superman y kal elvis superman tienen sprites de diferencia. cuando los dos se pelean usted tiene diferentes caracteres. pero si cambia sólo la cara y algunos movimientos, qué nuevas cosas podria aportar al mugen? SÓLO UN NOMBRE, no mas.yo se que no se tiene el mismo punto de vista por lo que si usted es feliz con las ediciones sigua adelante y se feliz.

yo Recibi un correo de una persona y me pregunto si me gustaba su trabajo sobre uno de mis caracteres, cuando lo jugué me quedé atónito fue maravilloso. su nombre era chimoru Y le dije si adelante mi amigo tu trabajo es maravilloso y todos ustedes saben el resto de la hystoria 3 más caracteres de hecho para ustedes.incluso chimoru cambio la postura del capitan atom y pidio mi opinión, le dije que sí me gusta su trabajo de sprites ..
luisdude de una manera respetuosa mostrar su trabajo de codificación, y es bastante bueno.

soy muy exigente para trabajar con alguien, él tiene que tener buenas habilidades. ¿¿por qué?? porque al final quiero traer un buen char a jugar. para ustedes.

la cosa es así,

si mi trabajo no puede ser respetado prefiero irme de aquí, yo no quiero arruinar su diversión. tienes mis puntos. por favor no borrar este post es muy importante para mí.

gracias

PD

olvidarse de quién es el propietario de los personajes, Marvel y DC, capcom son los dueños todos lo conocemos, no se trata de DERECHOS DE AUTOR ES ACERCA DE NUESTRO TIEMPO.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: About logansam work   About logansam work EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 12:55 pm

Logansam, hagas o no hagas más personajes mugen, los compartas o no, ojala no te alejes del foro. Tus puntos de vista son interesantes y seria feo perder el contacto con una persona tan creativa como tú. Tomate un descanso como creador o si lo consideras importante has privados tus trabajos, pero no dejes el foro. Tus sugerencias pueden enriquecer el trabajo de otros autores.

Logansam you do or do not do more mugen characters, you share or not, hopefully not off the forum. Your views are interesting and ugly would lose touch with such a creative person like you. Take a break as the creator or if you consider it important to have your private jobs, but do not let the forum. Your suggestions can enrich the work of other authors.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: About logansam work   About logansam work EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 1:01 pm

animaraz wrote:
Logansam, hagas o no hagas más personajes mugen, los compartas o no, ojala no te alejes del foro. Tus puntos de vista son interesantes y seria feo perder el contacto con una persona tan creativa como tú. Tomate un descanso como creador o si lo consideras importante has privados tus trabajos, pero no dejes el foro. Tus sugerencias pueden enriquecer el trabajo de otros autores.

Logansam you do or do not do more mugen characters, you share or not, hopefully not off the forum. Your views are interesting and ugly would lose touch with such a creative person like you. Take a break as the creator or if you consider it important to have your private jobs, but do not let the forum. Your suggestions can enrich the work of other authors.

i do not think you understood what he said. he said he would work with people if like what he sees from them regarding their ability and their asking respectfully. and that his personal belief is that does not like minor editing regarding the editing of his work towards a creation.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: About logansam work   About logansam work EmptyNovember 16th 2015, 11:18 pm

so uh, does this mean i wont be working with you on superman anymore??? :/ im confused on what this post is about actually
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: About logansam work   About logansam work EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 9:53 am

walruslui wrote:
so uh, does this mean i wont be working with you on superman anymore??? :/ im confused on what this post is about actually

of course you are going to work with me my friend, this post is about my work, basically say that i am NOT OPEN SOURCE and that i dont like the "edits", prefer to do a new char from 0.
Back to top Go down
kiracapricorn

kiracapricorn

PostSubject: Re: About logansam work   About logansam work EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 1:27 pm

I am new to the forum and I'm here a little while, but I have accumulated enough experience in participating in forum about Mugen. From what I understand about what I read in the post, I agree with Logansam, after all it is right to want to recreate your own job instead of editing them. We must respect his desire, as he is the creator think he is right. Logansam I greatly appreciate your work and I really hope that this dull moment do not interrupt the dedication it has on their projects. ^^
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: About logansam work   About logansam work EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 2:12 pm

Hola Logan!! de verdad que es una pena que esto ocurra Sad (lo de que algunos tomen los sprites y terminen solo haciendo un edit), como bien dices tu, solo porque le cambien las hitsparks, o modificar un poco el gameplay... eyes rolling salvo si cambien mucho los codigos que tal vez es cuando realmente valga la pena el edit Twisted Evil pero por favor no desistas tu trabajo en el mugen, que estas en tu mejor momento, haz madurado, y mucho, cheers pero de verdad no tomes la misma medida que ultimamente la mayoria de los creadores han tomado por abandonar este sueño... por cosas como estas hemos perdido a tantas leyendas y a tantos nombres que todos sabemos, es una pena, que personas tan talentosas como Buyog, Loganir, Magus, Zvitor, Big O, y tantos mas no esten... ahora el mundo del mugen aunque no lo queramos aceptar vive una de sus peores crisis en años, la mayoria de los sitios son un desierto donde solo comentan y pocos releases se ven... d no ser por el incansable trabajo que ha puesto V en su sitio (asi como todos los que han estado involucrados) con este ultimo evento que hacia mucho tiempo no se veia, este mundo empezaba a morirse. Crying or Very sad

P.D. 1 No permitas que otros terminen con tus sueños, objection ni te centres en las cosas negativas porque aun habemos muchos fans que los seguimos a todos ustedes, los verdaderos fans sabemos cuando un trabajo de calidad llevo su tiempo y esfuerzo desde que comenzo como un WIP que afortunadamente se culmino y no quedo solo en eso sonic

P.D. 2 Sigue con todos tus projectos y si me lo permites solo te sugeriria que sigas como hasta ahora tratando de dar lo mejor de ti y haciendo updates, cuando los creas convenientes y mejorate siempre, mi ultimo consejo de amigo es que para los siguentes updates no le vendria nada mal poner mas frames a las animaciones para que asi se vean mucho mas fluidas y el trabajo de calidad pase al siguiente nivel.

Nunca olvides que eres un orgullo para toda la comunidad latina ilu y que tus fans siempre vamos a estar contigo... cuidate y que dios te bendiga hermano sunny

Hello Logan !! it really is a shame that this happens Sad (take it that some sprites and end just doing an edit), as well tell you, just because you change the hitsparks, or modify the gameplay a little ...: eyeroll : much change unless the codes that perhaps is when it really worth the edit: twisted: but please do not give up your work in mugen, you're in your prime, matured beam, and much,: cheers: but Truth does not take as much as lately most of the designers have taken to abandon this dream ... for things how are you've lost so many legends and many names we all know, it's a shame that such talented people as Buyog, Loganir , Magus, Zvitor, Big O, and many more ... ARE NOT now the world we want Mugen although not accept living one of its worst crisis in years, most of the sites are a desert where only few releases is discussed and ... d are not for the tireless work he has put in place V (as well as everyone who has been involved) with this last event that for a long time did not look, this world was beginning to die. : Cry:

P.S. 1 Do not let others finish with your dreams: obj: neither you focus on the negative things because even habemos many fans that follow you all, true fans know when quality work took time and effort since it began as WIP that culminated fortunately not left alone in this: sonic:

P.S. 2 Follow all your projects and if I let one would suggest that you continue as usual trying to do your best and doing updates when you create convenient and always Get well, my last friendly advice is that for you the next updates not it would do no harm to put more animation frames so that they look much more fluid and work quality to the next level.

Never forget you are a pride for the entire Latino community: ilu: and your fans will always be with you ... Take care and God bless you brother: sunny:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About logansam work   About logansam work Empty

Back to top Go down

About logansam work
Page 1 of 1