The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Patch characters corrected Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 3:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Patch characters corrected Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
Patch characters corrected Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Patch characters corrected Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Patch characters corrected

Go down 
+7
regisc
metamutant
animaraz
Navana
Darthpool
Fede X
Cristianomelo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

Patch characters corrected Empty
PostSubject: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 18th 2015, 8:20 pm

This is a pack of various chars with minor corrections as alignment or sprites that were missing, mainly sprites of groups 5000, are just a few corrections that I made to use in my mugen marching on and disseminate taking advantage of the event, full credit to the authors.
Just replace the files that are in the folder by the characters.

An example of a character without the patch missing sprites of group 5000:
before the patch:

Patch characters corrected 210

after the patch.

Patch characters corrected 110

This pack includes:

Patch characters corrected 111
Elektra By fede 10 (Problem of palletas resolved.)

Patch characters corrected 112
Baron Von Strucker by bradern666 (Added sprites of groups 5000 that were missing.)

Patch characters corrected 113
Roy Herper by bradern666 (Added sprites of groups 5000 that were missing.)

Patch characters corrected 114
Felix Faust (Added sprites of groups 5000 that were missing and taunt)

Patch characters corrected 115
Vague by icecream11 (Added sprites of groups 5000 that were missing)

Patch characters corrected 116
Peacemaker by ??? (Alignment of sprites and sprites of group 5000 that were missing, because I don't have a download link available I put the whole character.)

Patch characters corrected 111
Shazam by Logansam and Chimoru (Sprites of group 5000 aligned.)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rosh9g54299cb1o/Patch+Chars.rar

Last edited by Cristianomelo on May 19th 2015, 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 18th 2015, 8:26 pm

Cristian gracias por arreglar mi char
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 18th 2015, 8:33 pm

Can you do this for my Hawkeye when it comes out, I don't have the experience to do it.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 18th 2015, 8:44 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
Cristian gracias por arreglar mi char

For nothing, it was simple to fix. Very Happy

Shadow Lord wrote:
Can you do this for my Hawkeye when it comes out, I don't have the experience to do it.

You talk adding the sprites of groups 5000?  If so I can yes.
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 18th 2015, 9:07 pm

Cristianomelo wrote:

Shadow Lord wrote:

I might give it to you before I release it so I can just release the way you patch it (I'll credit you of course)
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 18th 2015, 9:28 pm

Shadow Lord wrote:
Cristianomelo wrote:

Shadow Lord wrote:

I might give it to you before I release it so I can just release the way you patch it (I'll credit you of course)

Yes I can. Patch characters corrected 670481599
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 18th 2015, 10:49 pm

Thank you for doing this Cristian! I love how you managed to fix some characters so they are a lot more playable in a sense. Maybe you should keep this thread and do this as a hobby? Smile
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 18th 2015, 11:11 pm

Thanks Cristianomelo, good job!!! Maybe one day lady Shiva, Killer Croc, Hydroman and The Question? By the way.. What Shazam fixeat it?

Gracias Cristianomelo ¡¡¡Buen trabajo!!! ¿Tal vez un día también arregles a Lady Shiva, Killer Croc, Hydroman y The Question? Por cierto ¿Cual fue el Shazam que arreglaste?
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 19th 2015, 12:19 am

thanks for these fixes man, it really makes these characters better. I hope you are able to do more.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 19th 2015, 8:07 am

Navana wrote:
Thank you for doing this Cristian! I love how you managed to fix some characters so they are a lot more playable in a sense. Maybe you should keep this thread and do this as a hobby? Smile

It is a good idea, I'll keep this topical open and each correction i do i post here, I also did the correction for Radioactive Man, more was the old version and decided not posting.

animaraz wrote:
Thanks Cristianomelo, good job!!! Maybe one day lady Shiva, Killer Croc, Hydroman and The Question? By the way.. What Shazam fixeat it?

Gracias Cristianomelo ¡¡¡Buen trabajo!!! ¿Tal vez un día también arregles a Lady Shiva, Killer Croc, Hydroman y The Question? Por cierto ¿Cual fue el Shazam que arreglaste?

Thanks animaraz, on shazam I forgot to write about it, more ja edited it, thank you.I already had in mind to do with question and hydroman, about killer croc and lady shiva, it have many errors, practically need to be redone.

And thank you all for your words.
Back to top Go down
regisc

regisc

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 19th 2015, 8:31 am

É uma ótima ideia! e um excelente trabalho! parabéns amigo!
Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 19th 2015, 8:40 am

Beautiful idea clap
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 19th 2015, 3:13 pm

Wow, that was really great. Thanks so much Cristianomelo. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:17 pm

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap Patch characters corrected 670481599 Patch characters corrected 670481599 Patch characters corrected 670481599 Patch characters corrected 670481599 Patch characters corrected 670481599 Patch characters corrected 670481599 you so great!!!!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected EmptyMay 19th 2015, 6:32 pm

An idea very original, very good patches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch characters corrected   Patch characters corrected Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch characters corrected
Page 1 of 1