The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released Emptyby gartanham Today at 1:00 pm

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released Emptyby volzzilla Today at 12:05 pm

» LEGACY OF KAIN MUGEN
Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released Emptyby DARK!! Today at 10:15 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 9:47 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released

Go down 
+5
brucewayne74
Cristianomelo
gui0007
Navana
volzzilla
9 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released Empty
PostSubject: Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released   Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released EmptyMay 16th 2015, 8:50 pm

releasing on behalf of shining...

Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released Shiningpack

the updated version/sequel of his popular epoch of anarchy screenpack.

download: http://www.4shared.com/zip/-9N-hULoce/EoA2_Forged_for_Freedom.html

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released   Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released EmptyMay 16th 2015, 9:11 pm

Thanks for sharing Volz! I love this!
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released   Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released EmptyMay 17th 2015, 1:47 am

Yeah, he did it!
Nice one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released   Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released EmptyMay 17th 2015, 11:55 am

Good job shining.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released   Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released EmptyMay 17th 2015, 3:12 pm

Wow,thanks,you create a slot for my creations,a great screenpack
i don t remember that sprite of Devilman,you have a good idea editing him with this new sprite
you forgot evangelion slot for Eva robots .
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released   Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released EmptyMay 17th 2015, 3:31 pm

Bruce that screenpack si inpired on your characters...then i love these screenpack crossover between a lot of themes
I hope you find it interesting, guys...i will add some other categories waiting eoa no rules and eoa world of illusion Wink
HAVE FUN friends!
Back to top Go down
dfalcon

dfalcon

PostSubject: Re: Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released   Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released EmptyMay 20th 2015, 2:53 pm

i like this alot Smile
but the portrait thing bugs me a bit lol
maybe there should be some kind of platform for the sprites to stand on XD
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released   Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released EmptyMay 21st 2015, 7:30 pm

for making portrait...see it  Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released 2666132212
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t870-dc-vs-marvel-epoch-of-anarchy?highlight=epoch+if+anarchy

and  Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released 370463729
for normal chars
i use CharTemp (PNG file) in template directory... i open it with gimp and in pink window i put the big portrait ( height 140 width 120 ) and up
pink point i insert fighter image...remember to cancel blue color and index image...then save it as PNG file , reopen with IrfanView and save ash
PCX file...open Fighterfactory and insert your image e as 9000,1
Don t forget to insert original big portrait (scaled 120×140) as 9000,2

Last edited by Shining on May 23rd 2015, 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released   Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released EmptyMay 21st 2015, 9:00 pm

Thanks for sharing the portrait tutorial for the screenpack!
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released   Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released EmptyMay 24th 2015, 10:10 pm

LOOKING REALLY GOOD ..Shining...ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR COOL SCREENPACKS TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION...THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ...MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT ..ALEJANDRO...
Back to top Go down
zoxea

PostSubject: Re: Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released   Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released EmptyJune 26th 2015, 11:54 am

Amazing update ! I like it !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released   Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released Empty

Back to top Go down

Epoch of Anarchy 2: Forged for Freedom Screenpack by Shining released
Page 1 of 1