The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» chuchoryu's Mugen Projects
claire redfield (updated) Emptyby Darkburster1 Today at 7:30 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
claire redfield (updated) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
claire redfield (updated) Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
claire redfield (updated) Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

claire redfield (updated)

Go down 
+10
X
scottsummers
Werewood
bigboss9999
galactus
JARRO77
animaraz
Cristianomelo
Tsuyoi
armin_iuf
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
armin_iuf

claire redfield (updated) Empty
PostSubject: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 3rd 2015, 2:30 pm

claire redfield (updated) Giphy

download claire updated:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/83ybjhy3dgld9k3/claire+redfield+%28updated+for+mugen%29.rar

updates:
*now she has A.I. (it means that cpu has great control on her)
*better anims and more frames
*new normal moves and ultra
*I deleted that spinkick and instead made a new special and supermove
*new sprites for her bike
*now helpers have blue CLSN and override projectiles
*fixed some issues

if there's more issues need to fix comment please.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 3rd 2015, 2:38 pm

Nice armin_iuf cheers

I will try it kirby
Back to top Go down
armin_iuf

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 3rd 2015, 2:50 pm

Nice armin_iuf I will try it wrote:

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 3rd 2015, 3:29 pm

Very good, now seems better, I love the new A. I
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 3rd 2015, 10:53 pm

Well, on general Claire improved a lot (mainly on AI). I like the new animations and the crossbow special... BUUUUT, i liked her spinkick too haha claire redfield (updated) 311127478

Great work claire redfield (updated) 670481599
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 3rd 2015, 11:31 pm

Thanks men
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 4th 2015, 4:39 am

this is a really a good char Smile, congratulation i really like her, the only feedback i can say it's about the super jump probably i like more her with a super jump like mvc chars but for the rest is perfect claire redfield (updated) 670481599

i made some litle changes on her just for me,i have no intention to release claire with my edits don't worry heehe   just if you is interested i add the super jump and i made her a litle more fast for try to make a mvc gameplay, if you want i can send you the version with this changes maybe you you might like it Smile

anyway i had alot of fun with her, you made really an awesome work, hope you release too other's chars you have alot of talent claire redfield (updated) 670481599
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 4th 2015, 10:43 am

Just tried claire and she is definitley improved a lot, her anims look
and feel a lot smoother now, her bike looks even better, and I
love the new crossbow special you have given her and I love her
new AI too personally

well done armin-iuf clap clap and many thanks for updating her
very much appreciated claire redfield (updated) 670481599 ...always wanted a good RE2 style claire in
mugen personally Very Happy

cheers armin_iuf cheers claire redfield (updated) 705151839

and just wondering do you plan on doing any other Resident Evil characters for
mugen by any chance? I love the classic Resident Evil games personally so just
wondered scratch Smile
Back to top Go down
armin_iuf

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 4th 2015, 2:23 pm

thanks. no i think not about resident evil more. now i try making a bonus game with Dinosaurs

somthing like dino crisis Very Happy (the same made as bonus game named Biohazard for resident evil)
Back to top Go down
bigboss9999

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 4th 2015, 2:36 pm

Good work Smile
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 4th 2015, 2:46 pm

Sounds great armin_iuf I love the dino crisis games almost as
much as Resident Evil personally (especially Dino crisis 2, I lost
count of how many times I played that game, Lol Laughing )

I wish you good luck with the dinosaur bonus game as well claire redfield (updated) 670481599Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 6th 2015, 5:49 am

>> no i think not about resident evil more. now i try making a bonus game with Dinosaurs
Oh I was thinking (in my own imagination Rolling Eyes ) you might be doing her brother Chris!  Now it can't come true.... Sad

>> I deleted that spinkick
Oh no...........why couldn't you be keeping faith in your original idea? Question Anyway it is your choice then....well, I think the spinkick can still be used as some feature like the "Alpha Counter"?  What do you think?

>> Dino Crisis MUGEN bonus game...
Yes, your MUGEN bonus games are more than awesome!  claire redfield (updated) 670481599
Last time I had great fun saving the General, so next time I will be saving some dinosaur! Surprised

Yo armin_iuf are you a survival horror games fan?  If so then I recommend this "Chris' Survival Horror Quest" web site to you!  It carries many survival horror games that I like to play so much! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
scottsummers

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 6th 2015, 9:02 pm

This character is amazing, everything in it is perfect, I always quiz have a clarie in my mugen.
Back to top Go down
armin_iuf

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 7th 2015, 9:14 am

borewood2013 wrote:
>> no i think not about resident evil more. now i try making a bonus game with Dinosaurs
Oh I was thinking (in my own imagination Rolling Eyes ) you might be doing her brother Chris!  Now it can't come true.... Sad

>> I deleted that spinkick
Oh no...........why couldn't you be keeping faith in your original idea? Question Anyway it is your choice then....well, I think the spinkick can still be used as some feature like the "Alpha Counter"?  What do you think?

>> Dino Crisis MUGEN bonus game...
Yes, your MUGEN bonus games are more than awesome!  claire redfield (updated) 670481599
Last time I had great fun saving the General, so next time I will be saving some dinosaur! Surprised

Yo armin_iuf are you a survival horror games fan?  If so then I recommend this "Chris' Survival Horror Quest" web site to you!  It carries many survival horror games that I like to play so much! Exclamation

I agree with you too do not like guns I used for Mugen . But this move is not appropriate for claire .really? Chris is my favorite character too but he made before.I'm glad you liked my mini- games
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) EmptyMay 9th 2015, 3:09 pm

Thank you for sharing. Smile Its a very good character. claire redfield (updated) 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) Empty

Back to top Go down

claire redfield (updated)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next