A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Emptyby cupidomegas Today at 6:43 pm

» the Mask (v0.7) Release
leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Today at 5:40 pm

» Project Alice from Resident Evil
leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Emptyby FlavioCamarao Today at 4:35 pm

» CvS: Green Ranger
leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Emptyby SUPERFERNANDOXT Today at 4:20 pm

» Black Adam from DC Comics
leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 2:18 pm

» Metallo from DC Comics
leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 2:11 pm

Special Features at MMV







Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share
 

 leon and claire redfield

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

Mazemerald

Posts : 3681
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 29
Location : Retro Games World

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 2:18 pm

WOOOOW I love the capcom chars, thank you so much my friend!!!!!!

yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm84avxm6aQ8_RBve3bLQUg/videos
fede de 10

fede de 10

Posts : 1251
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 36
Location : ARGENTINA PARA EL MUNDO

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 7:08 pm

thanks for sharing such beautiful capcom characters. tested and approved (hopefully you keep doing several characters)
congratulations
leon and claire redfield - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navana

Navana

Posts : 1995
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2015, 11:13 pm

Love these! Nice job, armin_iuf! ★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

Posts : 417
Join date : 2013-04-10

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 11:45 am



My showcase video of Leon and Claire. Apologies, armin, if I mispronounced your username any time I said it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

Posts : 772
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 3:43 pm

This is a really great armin_iuf cheers

I saw this 3 days ago, but just now I could check it and I have to say... They're perfect, more perfect than I was expecting!!! lol!

Thank you so much to bring this amazing characters to Mugen Community leon and claire redfield - Page 2 670481599 kirby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

Posts : 1064
Join date : 2012-09-14

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2015, 6:05 pm

Impressive work, very good, I thought we would never have a good clarie in mugen and you did a great job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
armin_iuf



Posts : 159
Join date : 2014-04-07

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2015, 8:17 am

thanks to all your comments. i will try to make better and more CAPCOM chars
and intresting video DukeNukem you made leon and claire redfield - Page 2 311127478 leon and claire redfield - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

Werewood

Posts : 5703
Join date : 2014-08-11

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2015, 9:37 am

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!  Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
cheers clap 

Those gun system (reload) is interesting! Basketball

The source game cinema as the super background is cool! Cool

Resident Evil stuff for MUGEN is usually welcomed!  leon and claire redfield - Page 2 705151839
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

Posts : 417
Join date : 2013-04-10

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2015, 3:06 pm

@armin_iuf wrote:
thanks to all your comments. i will try to make better and more CAPCOM chars
and intresting video DukeNukem you made leon and claire redfield - Page 2 311127478  leon and claire redfield - Page 2 670481599

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

Posts : 3816
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 30
Location : Mèxico

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2015, 4:30 pm

AWESOME!!! and soon I show you my Nemesis character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

Posts : 772
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2015, 4:42 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
AWESOME!!! and soon I show you my Nemesis character

Oh my god leon and claire redfield - Page 2 791114321 Are you serious about Nemesis chucho??? leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

Posts : 3816
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 30
Location : Mèxico

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2015, 4:53 pm

@Tsuyoi wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
AWESOME!!! and soon I show you my Nemesis character

Oh my god leon and claire redfield - Page 2 791114321 Are you serious about Nemesis chucho??? leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067
lol! Yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

Posts : 772
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 23
Location : Brazil

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2015, 4:57 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@Tsuyoi wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
AWESOME!!! and soon I show you my Nemesis character

Oh my god leon and claire redfield - Page 2 791114321 Are you serious about Nemesis chucho??? leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067
lol! Yes

Awesome!!! kirby

P.s* You can use my Small and Big portraits for him if you want leon and claire redfield - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

Posts : 3816
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 30
Location : Mèxico

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2015, 5:21 pm

@Tsuyoi wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@Tsuyoi wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
AWESOME!!! and soon I show you my Nemesis character

Oh my god leon and claire redfield - Page 2 791114321 Are you serious about Nemesis chucho??? leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 2 2800933067
lol! Yes

Awesome!!! kirby

P.s* You can use my Small and Big portraits for him if you want leon and claire redfield - Page 2 670481599
Send me the portraist bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navana

Navana

Posts : 1995
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2015, 5:31 pm

Interesting about Nemesis! Can't wait to see Chuchoryu! I love you! ★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
leon and claire redfield
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: MMV Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: