A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yolomate V: A New Palettes
KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 Emptyby Edroth Yesterday at 11:39 pm

» Blake Belladonna v 2.3 and Weiss Schnee v1.8
KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 Emptyby k6666orochi Yesterday at 11:26 pm

» G.L. Jessica Cruz
KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 Emptyby thatguy Yesterday at 10:23 pm

» Help with Big Portraits (9000,1) in my Screenpack
KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 Emptyby laspacho Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» RETSU WIP By LESSARD
KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 Emptyby Juanch0billa Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» God Damn City 1.1 & 1.0
KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 Emptyby thatguy Yesterday at 9:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

KOF MI in CvS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Perseo69

KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 EmptyMay 18th 2019, 7:11 am

@chuchoryu wrote:
Some one remmember this one?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well I save this forgoten file from a old USB device, now I re-working her for bring a better Chae Lim charatcer like this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dont for got to bring a donation for get a copy of this file and test in your mugens

More to come...

please cabiamelo por mi xiao lon ya te mande la invitacion de aistad en tu nueva cuenta de face book
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 EmptyMay 18th 2019, 2:46 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
Some one remmember this one?

Well I save this forgoten file from a old USB device, now I re-working her for bring a better Chae Lim charatcer like this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dont for got to bring a donation for get a copy of this file and test in your mugens

More to come...

Me gusta mucho ese ... yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 EmptyMay 19th 2019, 1:07 am

@DeleFresh wrote:
Of course!  I loved the MI games!!  Those did not get the love they deserved!
I am not KOF fan, ecept for this games KOF 99, KOF 2003, SVC Chaos and KOF MI, as you say MOK MI have good ones and this ones need to deserv on Mugen engine, so I take this ones as my next mugen project laike Bloody Roar and Soul Calibur for a full game

Chae Lim and Nagase are the most close for release but I have Duke and Xialon for made a good starting on this game

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 EmptyMay 19th 2019, 7:56 am

nice new sprite, and the new video was cool chuchoryu Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perseo69

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 EmptyMay 19th 2019, 6:13 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@DeleFresh wrote:
Of course!  I loved the MI games!!  Those did not get the love they deserved!
I am not KOF fan, ecept for this games KOF 99, KOF 2003, SVC Chaos and KOF MI, as you say MOK MI have good ones and this ones need to deserv on Mugen engine, so I take this ones as my next mugen project laike Bloody Roar and Soul Calibur for a full game

Chae Lim and Nagase are the most close for release but I have Duke and Xialon for made a good starting on this game

More to come... samus

Orgulloso de ti mi hermano del alma espero sigas con el proyecto y le puedas dar vida a los personajes del KOF MI, el sueño de muchos de nosotros es poder jugar con los personajes (hyena, duke, nagase, chae lim, xiao lon, ninon bert, mignon beart, arm ralf, de verdad es un verdadero placer poder jugar con estos personajes, saludos éxito en tu nueva meta y todos esperaos ansiosos por esos nuevos personajes por cierto yo tengo las voces de todos esos personajes si quieres te las paso saludos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 EmptyMay 20th 2019, 6:33 pm

Finally a new KOF MI character on the way KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 2800933067
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 EmptyJune 5th 2019, 10:37 am

again, it looks like a bit too choppy animation. I mean, her clothes should move really fluently (observe Kim's clothes movement, especially from kof 2002 on...). as for now, sorry but it looks like her clothes are made of a solid material (like plastic... or cement)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
Perseo69

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 EmptyJune 5th 2019, 8:41 pm

@mulambo wrote:
again, it looks like a bit too choppy animation. I mean, her clothes should move really fluently (observe Kim's clothes movement, especially from kof 2002 on...). as for now, sorry but it looks like her clothes are made of a solid material (like plastic... or cement)

no importa si se ve asi por lo menos alguien se esta dedicando en hacer los personajes, cosa que nadie lo ha hecho ojala se complete y termine de sacar en mugen a todos los personajes del king of fighters maximun impacto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   KOF MI in CvS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

KOF MI in CvS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: